Story 1: Frustrated Housewife part-3
2.5k 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Story 1: Frustrated Housewife part-3

 

As for the panties there are many designed holes in them that can outline your pussy and ass very much with laces fitting your thighs and hips.

 

……………

 

All in all you can make your husband a very happy man with all these things…

 

He continued to explain for a long time till Mohini’s face turned as red as that of a beet root.

 

The middle aged salesman said all these things deliberately so that he can heat up Mohini and seduce her slowly.

 

Mohini on the other hand was astounded by the shamelessness of this salesman.

 

If it is under normal circumstances and it is a normal housewife then the first thing that should happen is that she should slap on the face of the salesman.

 

But Mohini did not do that, which means she has other motives.

 

Whenever he encounters this kind of situation he was able to fuck the beautiful housewife.

 

So he was sure that Mohini is like that and he was happy to fuck such a great beauty.

 

Then he handed over a bra with holes for nipples and said

 

“Madam try this and see the size, if you like this then we can buy it….

 

As for the trimmer, I can help you give a demo of it if you want.”

 

Mohini with her red face spoke only a single word and took the bra and left into the bed room.

 

“Shameless”

 

But her actions did not support her words.

 

“Yes you are a shameless woman and I like it.”

 

The sales man thought in his heart and did not speak out loud.

 

After a few moments Mohini came back wearing the bra that is revealing her nipples and showed her proud boobs to the salesman.

 

The salesman was literally gulping down his saliva while feasting his eyes on the beautiful shaped boobs of Mohini.

 

“How do they look?”

 

Mohini asked with the all knowing experience eyes.

 

She has experienced getting fucked so many times that she was used to these kinds of eyes gloating for her body.

 

Since the fat sheep came to her on his own why would she even level him without sucking him dry?

 

She don’t have to fear of having loosing virginity or any other problem as the surrounding neighbors have all went to work today.

 

So she doesn’t have to worry about anything and enjoy the sex to her heart’s content.

 

Looking at the face of the salesman she sneered in her heart and said.

 

“This one seems to be too tight for me.

 

Can you give me a bigger bra…?

 

Or you can measure the size of my chest and bring the right sized bra.”

 

The sales man snapped out of it and said.

 

“Madam I forgot to bring the tape so I can only take the measure with hands is it okay?”

He did not wait for Mohini’s reply but came forward quickly.

 

Mohini smiled coquettishly and said

 

“Well some parts of my chest were delicate so please be a little gentle……”

 

The sales man came in front of her and pulled her Saree completely.

 

“Madam the Saree seems to be in the way of measuring so I am going to remove it….”

 

Well he has already did it and then asked her for her confirmation.

 

The full view of Mohini’s chest appeared in front of his eyes and he was clearly able to see the huge size of these boobs that the sexy bra barely holding.

 

“Madam let me remove the bra and then take a good measure of the size.”

 

He unhooked the buckle on her back behind her water fall like hair and while pulling the bra out he pinched her nipples and said.

 

“Madam my hands seem to have glued to your nipples.

 

Let me try and remove them.”

 

“No problem you can take as much time as you want.

 

But please be gentle they are very sensitive.”

Mohini replied with a lewd face.

 

It is really true that her nipples were very sensitive.

 

Taking the opportunity the sales man started to fondle her boobs forming them into various shapes.

 

“They are so soft and at the same time they are in such a great shape…..”

 

The sales man went into a little imagination while fondling Mohini’s boobs.

 

Finally he cannot hold it anymore and started to suck on her boobs.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

Mohini asked with a lewd and coquettish voice that almost made the sales man think that she was asking him to suck harder and fondle a little harder for her.

 

Instead of replying he started to suck and fondle harder making Mohini moan softly.

 

“Hummmm”

 

This made the sales man even more like a beast as he completely removed the bra and more aggressively attacked Mohini’s boobs.

 

He has even kissed Mohini’s cherry lips while playing with her boobs.

 

Finally after a few moments his hands reached into her bottom skirt like clothing called as Lehenga.

 

He wanted to play with her pussy.

 

But it was stopped by Mohini as she spoke.

 

“You naughty sales man, you have only showed the goods for the top of the body.

 

You said that there is trimmer and you can cut a design right.

 

Then cut me a design then we can go on to the next level.

 

I will let you play… cough…. Make a design with the pubic hair on my….cough p….”

The sales man laughed and thought that Mohini was an inexperience housewife that has no experience in the extra marital affairs.

 

But he did not know that Mohini has even schemed to loot the money in the purse of the sales man and buy the goods with his own money.

 

At the same time she can quench her lust that was pent up for a long time.

 

All in all she was the one who profit the most and the sales man was just a tool to quench her lust……….

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 4 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

The story continues to be published faster in patreon.

 

please donate for faster releases

 

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

6