Story 1: Frustrated Housewife part-4
2.2k 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Story 1: Frustrated Housewife part-4

 

All in all she was the one who profit the most and the sales man was just a tool to quench her lust.

 

………..

 

The sales man was a little dissatisfied when Mohini pushed his arm reaching her pussy

 

But her next words made him excited immediately and he asked.

 

“Madam what kind of design you want, I will trim it for you.”

 

As he said that he brought out a pink colored box that contains a pink colour trimmer visible to the outside.

 

But the box has images of dildos and other things behind it that can be used as extra fittings for the trimmer that can make it into a vibrating dildo.

 

Well that is an extra package separate from the package of the trimmer.

 

She can just say that it is a trimmer and hid the other hot parts from the public view.

 

With that she led him to the side as she sat on a stool with the bare top.

 

The sales man hurriedly took out a few design models from his backpack and showed them to Mohini.

 

“Madam which design did you like in these designs…”

 

Mohini looked at the designs that have a flower shape, a love symbol…..

 

She wanted the love symbol where the tip of the symbol should align with her pussy.

 

“You can lift my skirt, I have already removed my under wear for you.

 

But the skirt I am waiting for the professional to remove it…”

 

She said these words with a blush like a shy girl that was giving her first time to a man.

 

This made the sales man crazy and he gently pulled down her skirt after making her stand up from the table.

 

This revealed her pussy that was pink in colour and all of her secret parts right at the face of the sales man.

 

Her pubic hair is very sparse that is hard for him to trim a design.

 

But still he wants to try and impress the lady

 

It is natural for a man to impress a woman before fucking her.

 

Well not all of them at least some of them are like that and this sales man is one of those.

 

He quickly started the trimmer that will run on batteries and stimulated Mohini’s pussy using its vibrations.

 

“Buzzzz”

 

“Hummmm”

 

Mohini moaned a little.

 

Then he took out some oil and applied a few drops on her pussy to make her more aroused.

 

Then he placed the model on the pubic hair on the top of her pussy and gently moved the trimmer.

 

It did not take long as the man seems to be a professional in this regard.

 

He trimmed the excess pubic hair around her pussy leaving the only pubic hair under the model.

 

After removing the love symbol model the tail of the love symbol was exactly aligned with her clitoris and pussy.

 

That looked very cute.

 

“How is it Madam, do you like it?”

 

The sales man asked Mohini while admiring the masterpiece of Mohini’s pussy.

 

It is not his design that is a master piece but the pussy of Mohini that looked so delicate and fresh that made him think that it is a master piece that is made by the god.

 

Mohini smiled gently and said

 

“The design is great and I will take some products that are in budget…”

 

“Where do you want to talk about the payment here or in the bed room?”

 

Mohini asked with a lewd expression.

 

The sales man was fully aroused and did not have a thinking capacity to see through the motives of Mohini.

 

So subconsciously he answered

 

“Madam let’s go to the bed room and have a long chat about the payment.”

 

Mohini led him to the bed room where she asked the man if he needed any help to remove his clothes.

 

She was already naked completely and she was carried to this room by the sales man that is carrying her like the princess carry.

 

She just pointed her fingers to show the direction.

 

At the same time she was also touching the body of the sales man with her hands.

 

Before reaching the bed room she has already found the location of the wallet in the side pocket instead of the back pocket.

 

There she asked him if he wanted her to remove his clothes.

 

The sales man was happy and accepted the offer.

 

But he never thought that Mohini is actually going for the purse.

 

She slowly removed his shirt and then the other clothes.

 

She found his purse and did not touch it for the moment but pulled it out a little.

 

Then she asked if the sales man wanted her to give him a blow job or tit fuck.

 

When she came near his dick she felt that it was a little sweaty and salty.

 

So she made an excuse to send the man into the bathroom to clean his dick a little.

 

The man was a little embarrassed and immediately accepted her words thinking it was normal for some woman to have cleanliness.

 

He has experienced it previously, so he did not doubt her words.

 

But as soon as he left into the bathroom and the door closed automatically, Mohini moved.

 

She took out the purse and saw that there are few 2000 rupee notes in it.

 

She did not take everything instead she took 70 percent of the money from the purse which is around 12,000 rupees.

 

This amount is a fifth of her husband’s monthly salary and after cutting all the other things then the salary is around 25,000 rupees.

 

She was very happy with the money and she thought that she is a high class prostitute right now which made it more thrilling.

 

She immediately placed this money in a flower vase right beside her and placed the wallet back into the pocket without much change………..

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 5 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

The story continues to be published faster in patreon.

 

please donate for faster releases

 

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5