Story 1: Frustrated Housewife part-5
2.2k 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Story 1: Frustrated Housewife part-5

 

She immediately placed this money in a flower vase right beside her and placed the wallet back into the pocket without much change.

 

The entire process is over within a few seconds and when the person came out it was as if there is no change as before.

 

The sales man was so excited that he did not notice any changes even if there are any.

 

He sat on the bed and called Mohini to give him a tit fuck first.

 

Looking at the giant globe like boobs jerking his large dick and her cherry mouth sucking on the tip of his big dick, the sales man was very excited.

 

Compared to the dick of her husband the dick of the sales man is at least 3 to 4 times bigger.

 

This thick thing is going to fuck her now which made her very excited.

 

After few minutes the sales man finally sprayed his cum in the mouth of Mohini which she drank like it was some sort of energy drink.

 

………..

 

Even after that large spray of his seeds his dick is still standing tall like metal rod planted on concrete.

 

Now he wanted to go for the main dish that is her pussy.

 

But he was stopped again and Mohini spoke.

 

“I am still a virgin,

 

Even though my husband fucked me, he was only barely able to reach my hymen because of his small weak dick.

 

So I am almost a virgin with an intact hymen.

 

So please be gentle with me.”

 

Yesterday Mohini pleasured herself superficially and did not damage her newly formed hymen so she can be called a virgin through normal means.

 

Listening to Mohini’s words the irritated salesman became enthusiastic again and solemnly promised that he will be gentle with her.

 

He was so happy that he is going to deflower a virgin house wife.

 

Just the wording of this sentence is making him excited and his dick is practically throbbing and grew even more.

 

“Can you please wet my pussy with your lips first, so that your dick can enter inside smoothly.”

 

Mohini asked shyly.

 

She wanted him to lick her pussy clean with his mouth before thrusting his dick into her pussy.

 

Well the sales man liked what Mohini said as he has seen many housewives that would become more excited when a person licked their pussy.

 

So he buried his head between her thighs and licked her pussy over and over again

 

He even bit on to her clitoris a few times making her moan loudly.

 

At the same time the acting mild aphrodisiac also took effect on both of them causing them even more excited.

 

Mohini had an orgasm because of all the licking of the sales man and it was sprayed on the face of the sales man.

 

Finally the sales man with a lewd smile wanted to thrust his dick into Mohini’s pussy but was stopped again.

 

She wanted to have a cloth under her pussy so that the blood would not stain the bed sheets.

 

This might arouse her husband’s suspicion and causing problems for her in the future about the extra marital affair and this adultery.

 

Thinking it was logical and followed Mohini’s instruction to bring out a white cloth from the shelf.

 

It was spread under her body and the sales man finally started to rub his dick against the pussy lips of Mohini with a cruel and lewd smile.

 

Since he was stopped so many times he wanted to fuck Mohini hard instead of fucking her gently as he previously said.

 

So with a single push he thrust his dick straight into her pussy.

 

“Ahaaaaa”

 

Mohini moaned loudly and looked at the sales man with a resentful and lustful expression.

 

Now the dick of the sales man penetrated inside her the blood drops slowly seeped out of her pussy along the dick of the sales man.

 

The sales man smiled looking at the blood with great satisfaction and started to make his piston like movements.

 

He is not gentle at all he was rough with Mohini.

 

Mohini is moaning continuously with the pleasure that she is feeling from her pussy.

 

The sales man also fondled her boobs and pinched he nipples from time to time to make things more exciting.

 

Mohini begged him to not to cum inside her.

 

The sales man was also a little conscious as he knows the problems of Cumming inside.

 

He doesn’t want any problem so he pulled his dick out of her pussy and cummed it on her belly button.

 

Even after Cumming the dick of the sales man was still standing and there is no image of being weak.

 

Then they changed the position where Mohini raided on the top of the sales man dick.

 

Then another position where Mohini was on her knees and hands like a dog……

 

After fucking her 4 times which took over 2 hours of times, the sales man’s dick was finally calmed down.

 

Mohini specifically sucked on the dick again to make it hard and they did it for the fifth time completely draining the sales man’s balls out of juice.

 

During all the time he cummed on her body that made them both sticky.

 

So they both went into the bathroom to wash up each other.

 

Well Mohini only washed his dick while he washed her entire body…..

 

It was around 3 PM in the noon when they finally dressed back up and came back to the living room.

 

In the living room the sales man billed on the things Mohini asked for.

 

All in all everything costed around 2100 rupees.

 

The sales man generously said that he would decrease the extra 100 and rounded off the amount to 2000 rupees because of all the things that happened.

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to story 2 chapter 1 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

The story continues to be published faster in patreon.

 

please donate for faster releases

 

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

4