Story 1 Frustrated Housewife (Complete)
2.2k 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Story 1: Frustrated Housewife part-1

 

“Husband it has been a long time since you did it with me.

 

My body is feeling hot all over so can we do it for one round at least.”

 

A woman with hot curves wearing some sexy underwear and a transparent camisole nightwear asked her husband in a sexy begging voice…

 

“Mohini, you know I have to go to work tomorrow early in the morning and I am already tired.

 

Use those sex toys that I have brought you to satisfy your urge…

 

We will plan it in a few days and I will take a break.

 

Then we can go on as many rounds as you want….”

Speaking some nonsense Mohini’s husband Vilas went back to sleep.

 

Mohini who was very frustrated in her sex life moved out of the bed and went to take satisfy her lust using those toys and some porn movies.

 

“Even if you have a vacation at most you will fuck me 2 times and it will all be over within 6 minutes.

 

What is the point of saying all of this nonsense….”

 

She closed the door behind and made her way to the computer room and took a box from the closet.

 

This contains a dildo that is as small as the dick of her husband and it did not have any other stimulator that can stimulate her ass hole.

 

She tried her best to excite herself to quench her lust.

 

Instead it relieving her lust it has grown more and more that cannot be satisfied by a dildo any more.

 

She wanted a real thing to fuck her and fill her up with love to relieve her from the sweet pain of lust.

 

………..

 

It has been a year since they were married and it was a traditional marriage.

 

Whatever happened before the marriage, Mohini became a good wife that cared about her husband after marriage.

 

But her first night was a disappointment as the dick of her husband was small and weak for her to have fun.

 

Well he can impregnate her but it will never be able to satisfy her desire quench her lust.

 

When she was accepting the fact and managing with just the small and weak dick of her husband something happened.

 

Her husband changed to a job with heavy work that made it impossible for her to get even that minimum of happiness.

 

From the last 6 months she was very frustrated that her husband fucked her less than 6 times and all the times it over in less than 3 minutes.

 

This did not give Mohini any chance to cum with satisfaction.

 

All these things frustrated her over and over.

 

Because of her disappointment she asked her husband Vilas to buy her a sex toy.

 

At first he was reluctant but he soon bought her one which looked just like his dick.

 

This frustrated her even more.

 

This small thing, can it even satisfy her.

 

She has a very tight body that has special traits.

 

She found that she has a special constitution that would not make her figure go away even if she ages and her holes will always be tight.

 

The second thing she found is that she has a hymen that would form back or repair back again when she gave it a rest for a week.

 

This is a very rare case where there was once a prostitute that was deemed as a virgin when a doctor tested her in 1500’s.

 

This case was so famous that it was even used in many famous novels and some world famous detective novels of Holmes.

 

Similar cases happened through the world but there are less than 10 women with the same constitution as her.

 

She has buried this secret from all the people and the doctor that tested her was her old friend called Kamini.

 

…………

 

After pleasuring herself for some time she finally put the small dildo away and went back to sleep after a small bath.

 

In the morning next day, she woke up with the urgent calling of her husband Vilas.

 

“Mohini quickly get up…”

 

Mohini with her beautiful sleepy face spoke.

 

“What happened, Vilas…?”

Vilas spoke with impatience.

 

“I got a call in the early morning that there will be a special meeting in the nearby city.

 

I have to quickly catch the train and also I will come late at night today…..”

 

With just the first two sentences Mohini got the gist of what is happening.

 

She was frustrated in the very morning just when waking up because of Vilas.

 

But being a good house wife she has to act and make arrangements for her husband.

 

So she moved on and immediately immersed herself in the work.

 

Just after an hour Vilas left and the house was silent except for her.

 

The house is a 1000 square feet one that was on the land with neighbors on the three sides and road on the other side.

 

Vilas bought this house in finance which he would be paying for another 5 years.

 

As for the neighbors they are a few couples of various ages and none of the men are good as they eye her body whenever she goes out for drying her clothes.

 

Most probably they are jerking off their dicks looking at her hot sweaty body and her bouncing boobs when she was drying the clothes.

 

For some reason the wires for drying clothes were a bit higher than her height and she is required to lift up her hands high to put the clothes on those wires.

 

She has seen those middle aged man looking through the windows many time from the blind angle.

 

…………

 

Well they will not be at home on all days but only on some days where they are on leave or something else…………

 

Story 1: Frustrated Housewife part-2

 

Well they will not be at home on all days but only on some days where they are on leave or something else.

 

After Vilas left she went to do some normal house chores like a good house wife.

 

She made some food and took a good bath to relieve all of this sweat.

 

She was very horny for a few days and in order to relieve of that she has decided to act on a new fetish that she saw yesterday in the porn movie.

 

That is exhibitionism.

 

At first she was embarrassed but soon after she felt a thrilling sensation.

 

She walked within the house from top to bottom without wearing any clothes and whenever she passed by the windows she would feel a thrilling feeling.

 

But soon after, she decided to put on her clothes without any underwear.

 

Her nipples were erect and were clearly and seductively visible on her jacket where the Saree on the top was folded in the valley between her boobs.

 

The bottom part did not have any seductive features as it was completely closed.

 

But the middle part that is showing her waist and her hips including her belly button was very sexy.

 

As the Saree was transparent the seductive effects were even multiplied by few times on her hot curvy body.

 

In the afternoon as usual she was watching TV shows of some crying serials.

 

“Ding dong”

 

“Ding dong”

 

The calling bell at the door rang a few times irritating a little as she was immersed in the TV show.

 

She reluctantly stood up and went to open the door.

 

She don’t mind who the other party is and she was happy to show some skin for the thrill of the new tendency that she developed related to exhibitionism.

 

Naturally only sales people would come at this time and most of them are young men around 20 to 25 years old.

 

She wanted to feel the thrill of flashing her body in front of these sales men.

 

…………

 

“Click”

 

She opened the door with many expectations.

 

The person on the other side is a salesmen but not 20-25 years old one but a 40 years old man with triangular eyes.

 

He did not look like a salesman but a street thug.

 

His body was well build and he is carrying a bag that contains his products with him.

 

The thing that attracted her the most is the bulge at the crotch of the sales man.

 

Even though he looked a little old, his little brother seems to be packing quite a punch.

 

On the other hand the middle aged sales man also looking at Mohini with his triangular thug like eyes with lust filled all over his face.

 

He was literally drooling looking at the protruded nipples of Mohini.

 

“What a hot housewife”

 

“I must try everything I can to seduce her and fuck her at least once.

 

With her appearance her pussy should feel heavenly.

 

Looking at how she dressed, she seems to be frustrated with her sex life or she has some strange exhibitionism tendencies or she has some problems with her mind.

 

Whatever it is I have seen many housewives like this that came under my dick to satisfy them.

 

I can even make some extra bucks selling my products to her hehe.”

 

Mohini was the first one to snap out of her imagination of getting fucked by this salesman’s dick and looked at his eyes that were literally drooling lust looking at her appearance.

 

She thought for a moment and decided to have some fun for the time being.

 

“Are you done watching?

 

What are you knocking on my door for?”

 

She asked the question taking a deep breath lifting her boobs like giant balloons.

 

That was a spectacular scene that made the middle aged salesman dazed for a few moments.

 

When he snapped out he started to act…cough… explain his products.

 

“Madam I have some very good products here that you would like very much to have them.

 

Can I come inside to explain the products madam?”

 

Even though he looked like a thug he has a good grip on speech and his voice is commanding.

 

Mohini liked it a felt good imagining dominated by such a voice.

 

So she let him enter the house and come to the living room.

 

He placed his bag on the table and Mohini sat on the sofa looking at the products that he is taking out.

 

There are sets of sexy under wears neatly packed in packets and then there are trimmers and other daily use hidden products.

 

He took them out and placed them on the table showing them and explaining them to Mohini.

 

“Are these things good to show to a woman directly?

 

Especially, that trimmer, don’t you feel embarrassed.

 

But that person is not embarrassed at all and even spoke.

 

“Madam there is a design model set comes along with this tripper.

 

You see there is pubic hair down above your pussy right.

 

You can trim that hair into various designs and make your husband happy with this trimmer.

 

Also this trimmer vibrates very much and gives a great stimulation.

 

The blades of this trimmer can be replaced with other fittings that are not harmful to flesh, which then can be used as a dildo or other things.

 

I can guarantee the stimulation can make you have an orgasm.

 

Also if you rub this oil around your pussy a little then you will feel completely in heat.

 

This is a naturally formed aphrodisiac with mild effects and is very good for beautifying your skin.

 

As for this underwear, this bra has holes for nipples that can be stuck out making you look very sexy.

 

As for the panties there are many designed holes in them that can outline your pussy and ass very much with laces fitting your thighs and hips……….

 

Story 1: Frustrated Housewife part-3

 

As for the panties there are many designed holes in them that can outline your pussy and ass very much with laces fitting your thighs and hips.

 

……………

 

All in all you can make your husband a very happy man with all these things…

 

He continued to explain for a long time till Mohini’s face turned as red as that of a beet root.

 

The middle aged salesman said all these things deliberately so that he can heat up Mohini and seduce her slowly.

 

Mohini on the other hand was astounded by the shamelessness of this salesman.

 

If it is under normal circumstances and it is a normal housewife then the first thing that should happen is that she should slap on the face of the salesman.

 

But Mohini did not do that, which means she has other motives.

 

Whenever he encounters this kind of situation he was able to fuck the beautiful housewife.

 

So he was sure that Mohini is like that and he was happy to fuck such a great beauty.

 

Then he handed over a bra with holes for nipples and said

 

“Madam try this and see the size, if you like this then we can buy it….

 

As for the trimmer, I can help you give a demo of it if you want.”

 

Mohini with her red face spoke only a single word and took the bra and left into the bed room.

 

“Shameless”

 

But her actions did not support her words.

 

“Yes you are a shameless woman and I like it.”

 

The sales man thought in his heart and did not speak out loud.

 

After a few moments Mohini came back wearing the bra that is revealing her nipples and showed her proud boobs to the salesman.

 

The salesman was literally gulping down his saliva while feasting his eyes on the beautiful shaped boobs of Mohini.

 

“How do they look?”

 

Mohini asked with the all knowing experience eyes.

 

She has experienced getting fucked so many times that she was used to these kinds of eyes gloating for her body.

 

Since the fat sheep came to her on his own why would she even level him without sucking him dry?

 

She don’t have to fear of having loosing virginity or any other problem as the surrounding neighbors have all went to work today.

 

So she doesn’t have to worry about anything and enjoy the sex to her heart’s content.

 

Looking at the face of the salesman she sneered in her heart and said.

 

“This one seems to be too tight for me.

 

Can you give me a bigger bra…?

 

Or you can measure the size of my chest and bring the right sized bra.”

 

The sales man snapped out of it and said.

 

“Madam I forgot to bring the tape so I can only take the measure with hands is it okay?”

He did not wait for Mohini’s reply but came forward quickly.

 

Mohini smiled coquettishly and said

 

“Well some parts of my chest were delicate so please be a little gentle……”

 

The sales man came in front of her and pulled her Saree completely.

 

“Madam the Saree seems to be in the way of measuring so I am going to remove it….”

 

Well he has already did it and then asked her for her confirmation.

 

The full view of Mohini’s chest appeared in front of his eyes and he was clearly able to see the huge size of these boobs that the sexy bra barely holding.

 

“Madam let me remove the bra and then take a good measure of the size.”

 

He unhooked the buckle on her back behind her water fall like hair and while pulling the bra out he pinched her nipples and said.

 

“Madam my hands seem to have glued to your nipples.

 

Let me try and remove them.”

 

“No problem you can take as much time as you want.

 

But please be gentle they are very sensitive.”

Mohini replied with a lewd face.

 

It is really true that her nipples were very sensitive.

 

Taking the opportunity the sales man started to fondle her boobs forming them into various shapes.

 

“They are so soft and at the same time they are in such a great shape…..”

 

The sales man went into a little imagination while fondling Mohini’s boobs.

 

Finally he cannot hold it anymore and started to suck on her boobs.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

Mohini asked with a lewd and coquettish voice that almost made the sales man think that she was asking him to suck harder and fondle a little harder for her.

 

Instead of replying he started to suck and fondle harder making Mohini moan softly.

 

“Hummmm”

 

This made the sales man even more like a beast as he completely removed the bra and more aggressively attacked Mohini’s boobs.

 

He has even kissed Mohini’s cherry lips while playing with her boobs.

 

Finally after a few moments his hands reached into her bottom skirt like clothing called as Lehenga.

 

He wanted to play with her pussy.

 

But it was stopped by Mohini as she spoke.

 

“You naughty sales man, you have only showed the goods for the top of the body.

 

You said that there is trimmer and you can cut a design right.

 

Then cut me a design then we can go on to the next level.

 

I will let you play… cough…. Make a design with the pubic hair on my….cough p….”

The sales man laughed and thought that Mohini was an inexperience housewife that has no experience in the extra marital affairs.

 

But he did not know that Mohini has even schemed to loot the money in the purse of the sales man and buy the goods with his own money.

 

At the same time she can quench her lust that was pent up for a long time.

 

All in all she was the one who profit the most and the sales man was just a tool to quench her lust……….

 

Story 1: Frustrated Housewife part-4

 

All in all she was the one who profit the most and the sales man was just a tool to quench her lust.

 

………..

 

The sales man was a little dissatisfied when Mohini pushed his arm reaching her pussy

 

But her next words made him excited immediately and he asked.

 

“Madam what kind of design you want, I will trim it for you.”

 

As he said that he brought out a pink colored box that contains a pink colour trimmer visible to the outside.

 

But the box has images of dildos and other things behind it that can be used as extra fittings for the trimmer that can make it into a vibrating dildo.

 

Well that is an extra package separate from the package of the trimmer.

 

She can just say that it is a trimmer and hid the other hot parts from the public view.

 

With that she led him to the side as she sat on a stool with the bare top.

 

The sales man hurriedly took out a few design models from his backpack and showed them to Mohini.

 

“Madam which design did you like in these designs…”

 

Mohini looked at the designs that have a flower shape, a love symbol…..

 

She wanted the love symbol where the tip of the symbol should align with her pussy.

 

“You can lift my skirt, I have already removed my under wear for you.

 

But the skirt I am waiting for the professional to remove it…”

 

She said these words with a blush like a shy girl that was giving her first time to a man.

 

This made the sales man crazy and he gently pulled down her skirt after making her stand up from the table.

 

This revealed her pussy that was pink in colour and all of her secret parts right at the face of the sales man.

 

Her pubic hair is very sparse that is hard for him to trim a design.

 

But still he wants to try and impress the lady

 

It is natural for a man to impress a woman before fucking her.

 

Well not all of them at least some of them are like that and this sales man is one of those.

 

He quickly started the trimmer that will run on batteries and stimulated Mohini’s pussy using its vibrations.

 

“Buzzzz”

 

“Hummmm”

 

Mohini moaned a little.

 

Then he took out some oil and applied a few drops on her pussy to make her more aroused.

 

Then he placed the model on the pubic hair on the top of her pussy and gently moved the trimmer.

 

It did not take long as the man seems to be a professional in this regard.

 

He trimmed the excess pubic hair around her pussy leaving the only pubic hair under the model.

 

After removing the love symbol model the tail of the love symbol was exactly aligned with her clitoris and pussy.

 

That looked very cute.

 

“How is it Madam, do you like it?”

 

The sales man asked Mohini while admiring the masterpiece of Mohini’s pussy.

 

It is not his design that is a master piece but the pussy of Mohini that looked so delicate and fresh that made him think that it is a master piece that is made by the god.

 

Mohini smiled gently and said

 

“The design is great and I will take some products that are in budget…”

 

“Where do you want to talk about the payment here or in the bed room?”

 

Mohini asked with a lewd expression.

 

The sales man was fully aroused and did not have a thinking capacity to see through the motives of Mohini.

 

So subconsciously he answered

 

“Madam let’s go to the bed room and have a long chat about the payment.”

 

Mohini led him to the bed room where she asked the man if he needed any help to remove his clothes.

 

She was already naked completely and she was carried to this room by the sales man that is carrying her like the princess carry.

 

She just pointed her fingers to show the direction.

 

At the same time she was also touching the body of the sales man with her hands.

 

Before reaching the bed room she has already found the location of the wallet in the side pocket instead of the back pocket.

 

There she asked him if he wanted her to remove his clothes.

 

The sales man was happy and accepted the offer.

 

But he never thought that Mohini is actually going for the purse.

 

She slowly removed his shirt and then the other clothes.

 

She found his purse and did not touch it for the moment but pulled it out a little.

 

Then she asked if the sales man wanted her to give him a blow job or tit fuck.

 

When she came near his dick she felt that it was a little sweaty and salty.

 

So she made an excuse to send the man into the bathroom to clean his dick a little.

 

The man was a little embarrassed and immediately accepted her words thinking it was normal for some woman to have cleanliness.

 

He has experienced it previously, so he did not doubt her words.

 

But as soon as he left into the bathroom and the door closed automatically, Mohini moved.

 

She took out the purse and saw that there are few 2000 rupee notes in it.

 

She did not take everything instead she took 70 percent of the money from the purse which is around 12,000 rupees.

 

This amount is a fifth of her husband’s monthly salary and after cutting all the other things then the salary is around 25,000 rupees.

 

She was very happy with the money and she thought that she is a high class prostitute right now which made it more thrilling.

 

She immediately placed this money in a flower vase right beside her and placed the wallet back into the pocket without much change………..

 

Story 1: Frustrated Housewife part-5

 

She immediately placed this money in a flower vase right beside her and placed the wallet back into the pocket without much change.

 

The entire process is over within a few seconds and when the person came out it was as if there is no change as before.

 

The sales man was so excited that he did not notice any changes even if there are any.

 

He sat on the bed and called Mohini to give him a tit fuck first.

 

Looking at the giant globe like boobs jerking his large dick and her cherry mouth sucking on the tip of his big dick, the sales man was very excited.

 

Compared to the dick of her husband the dick of the sales man is at least 3 to 4 times bigger.

 

This thick thing is going to fuck her now which made her very excited.

 

After few minutes the sales man finally sprayed his cum in the mouth of Mohini which she drank like it was some sort of energy drink.

 

………..

 

Even after that large spray of his seeds his dick is still standing tall like metal rod planted on concrete.

 

Now he wanted to go for the main dish that is her pussy.

 

But he was stopped again and Mohini spoke.

 

“I am still a virgin,

 

Even though my husband fucked me, he was only barely able to reach my hymen because of his small weak dick.

 

So I am almost a virgin with an intact hymen.

 

So please be gentle with me.”

 

Yesterday Mohini pleasured herself superficially and did not damage her newly formed hymen so she can be called a virgin through normal means.

 

Listening to Mohini’s words the irritated salesman became enthusiastic again and solemnly promised that he will be gentle with her.

 

He was so happy that he is going to deflower a virgin house wife.

 

Just the wording of this sentence is making him excited and his dick is practically throbbing and grew even more.

 

“Can you please wet my pussy with your lips first, so that your dick can enter inside smoothly.”

 

Mohini asked shyly.

 

She wanted him to lick her pussy clean with his mouth before thrusting his dick into her pussy.

 

Well the sales man liked what Mohini said as he has seen many housewives that would become more excited when a person licked their pussy.

 

So he buried his head between her thighs and licked her pussy over and over again

 

He even bit on to her clitoris a few times making her moan loudly.

 

At the same time the acting mild aphrodisiac also took effect on both of them causing them even more excited.

 

Mohini had an orgasm because of all the licking of the sales man and it was sprayed on the face of the sales man.

 

Finally the sales man with a lewd smile wanted to thrust his dick into Mohini’s pussy but was stopped again.

 

She wanted to have a cloth under her pussy so that the blood would not stain the bed sheets.

 

This might arouse her husband’s suspicion and causing problems for her in the future about the extra marital affair and this adultery.

 

Thinking it was logical and followed Mohini’s instruction to bring out a white cloth from the shelf.

 

It was spread under her body and the sales man finally started to rub his dick against the pussy lips of Mohini with a cruel and lewd smile.

 

Since he was stopped so many times he wanted to fuck Mohini hard instead of fucking her gently as he previously said.

 

So with a single push he thrust his dick straight into her pussy.

 

“Ahaaaaa”

 

Mohini moaned loudly and looked at the sales man with a resentful and lustful expression.

 

Now the dick of the sales man penetrated inside her the blood drops slowly seeped out of her pussy along the dick of the sales man.

 

The sales man smiled looking at the blood with great satisfaction and started to make his piston like movements.

 

He is not gentle at all he was rough with Mohini.

 

Mohini is moaning continuously with the pleasure that she is feeling from her pussy.

 

The sales man also fondled her boobs and pinched he nipples from time to time to make things more exciting.

 

Mohini begged him to not to cum inside her.

 

The sales man was also a little conscious as he knows the problems of Cumming inside.

 

He doesn’t want any problem so he pulled his dick out of her pussy and cummed it on her belly button.

 

Even after Cumming the dick of the sales man was still standing and there is no image of being weak.

 

Then they changed the position where Mohini raided on the top of the sales man dick.

 

Then another position where Mohini was on her knees and hands like a dog……

 

After fucking her 4 times which took over 2 hours of times, the sales man’s dick was finally calmed down.

 

Mohini specifically sucked on the dick again to make it hard and they did it for the fifth time completely draining the sales man’s balls out of juice.

 

During all the time he cummed on her body that made them both sticky.

 

So they both went into the bathroom to wash up each other.

 

Well Mohini only washed his dick while he washed her entire body…..

 

It was around 3 PM in the noon when they finally dressed back up and came back to the living room.

 

In the living room the sales man billed on the things Mohini asked for.

 

All in all everything costed around 2100 rupees.

 

The sales man generously said that he would decrease the extra 100 and rounded off the amount to 2000 rupees because of all the things that happened.

 

Story 1: Frustrated Housewife part-6

 

The sales man generously said that he would decrease the extra 100 and rounded off the amount to 2000 rupees because of all the things that happened.

 

This tipped off Mohini as she rolled her eyes hearing the words of the sales man.

 

This indicates that all the things that she gave him and all the pleasure that she gave him including her virginity is only worth 100 rupees.

 

But she remembered the money that she previously stole and was smiling inside.

 

“I gave you so much pleasure but you only reduced 100 rupees on the overall cost, you are really ruthless.”

 

“Well that woman that asks money after having pleasure and sex is called a bitch you know….”

 

This are his inner thoughts but did not voice them out and simply convinced Mohini saying that he made the price as low as possible and even his commission was also removed.

 

Mohini did not believe all this but she just paid the money to the sales man and took the things that she just brought.

 

The sales man did not put the money in his shirt pocket instead of putting it in the purse as his eyes are on the exposed nipples of Mohini.

 

In order to dry her body a little Mohini is not wearing any top and there is only her Saree that is covering her top body.

 

The money that Mohini gave is also different from the money that previously stole from the sales man.

 

The sales man was about to leave and before leaving he slipped his hand and pinched Mohini standing at the front door.

 

Mohini was very sensitive and moaned a little.

 

Mohini’s front body was now completely visible on the road as the Saree covering her boobs fell off by the actions of the sales man.

 

Mohini immediately covered her top and closed the door with a loud bam.

 

“Bham”

 

The sales man smiled lewdly and left the house carrying his bag.

 

“A thousand rupees profit and fucking that virgin house wife, this sales man’s life is the best hehe.”

 

He left without even thinking that his wallet was stolen again.

 

When the sales man pinched Mohini’s nipples just now she tried to cover her body suing the sales man so that the people outside did not notice that she was bare and standing at the door.

 

At that time Mohini was really angered and subconsciously pulled the sales man in front of her, she stole the purse of the sales man.

 

She hid it inside the Saree that she used to cover the front.

 

The entire action was smooth and the final door closing sound was a great finishing that completely whipped out her actions.

 

So the sales man did not notice that the wallet was stolen by Mohini.

 

Mohini was laughing happily as she looked at the wallet that contains more than 3 thousand rupees.

 

Mohini first went back to the room to take the remaining money from the flower vase.

 

Then she stored the money in her secret stash that is a purse in her bag that her husband was not aware of.

 

She did not leave the purse with her as she took it and placed it in the most secret place near the entrance.

 

She is going to go for a walk a little later after cleaning the house of all the traces of her previous fucking session.

 

Then where she was out door she will throw the purse in a dustbin or somewhere else.

 

As for the toys she bought she planned to hide the problematic things like the dildos under the soil in a flower vase outside.

 

The sexy underwear was only a set of bra and panties.

 

They will be hidden in the clothes that were previously nibbled by rats.

 

This way all the things were solved completely.

 

After this detailed planning that took less than a minute she immediately got into action.

 

Mohini took a broom to clean up her hair that was trimmed previously and hide the unnecessary things.

 

In just 15 minutes she has already hidden most of the things and cleaned everything.

 

Then she put on some casual clothes used for going for a walk and went out.

 

She did not forget to take the purse with her.

 

Her legs were a little sore as she was fucked roughly for a long time.

 

So her walking posture is a little funny.

 

She is currently wearing a track and a T shirt.

 

Inside she is wearing the underwear that she just bought.

 

Her nipples were erect and were outlined on the T shirt that made her blush a little.

 

She went to the park and on the way she threw the purse in a trash can beside a restaurant which was filled with various food wastes.

 

Even if someone wanted to they cannot get the purse.

 

Sitting on a bench in the park she called her husband and said that she bought some trimmer from a sales person and there will be a surprise in the night.

 

But her husband voice was very tired and based on the current situation he will come home late.

 

There is a chance that he will be drunk to entertain his clients or he will be too tired to even speak and sleep like a log.

 

Mohini sighed but not as frustrated as she was before.

 

Her thirst for lust was quenched just now and she was not that Horny right now.

 

But her tendency to become an exhibitionist has become more as it can be seen from the way she dressed right now………….

 

The story continues with more perverted adventures of the house wife Mohini in the next story.

 

Next story might have a show in the park or a show with the assistant that brought back her drunken husband…

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to story 2 chapter 2 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

The story continues to be published faster in patreon.

 

please donate for faster releases

 

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

4