Story 2: Husband’s Assistant part-1
1.6k 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Story 2: Husband’s Assistant part-1

 

She came to the park for relaxation wearing the clothes that are comfortable for her

 

Sitting on a bench in the park she called her husband and said that she bought some trimmer from a sales person and there will be a surprise in the night.

 

But her husband voice was very tired and based on the current situation he will come home late.

 

It was just evening and not even night yet but her husband is already in a light drunken state

 

There is a chance that he will be completely drunk to entertain his clients or he will be too tired to even speak and sleep like a log.

 

Mohini sighed but not as frustrated as she was before.

 

Her thirst for lust was quenched a little just now and she was not that Horny right now.

 

But her tendency to become an exhibitionist has become more as it can be seen from the way she dressed right now.

 

The T shirt has short sleeves looked a little transparent and cream in color.

 

Because she was in a little hurry and uncomfortable she did not wear her inner wear.

 

So the T shirt outlined her curves perfectly.

 

Since there is no bra her little cherry nipples were slightly visible over the T shirt.

 

If some water falls on her nipples right now then her nipples and the surrounding pink circle would become clearly visible to all those people.

 

Her track is a normal one and because of the sour pussy that was fucked roughly by that sales man.

 

Since it has been a long time since she was really fucked so deep into her pussy made her pussy a little painful.

 

So she is not wearing her panties along with her bra.

 

So beyond her T shirt and track there is nothing under her dress.

 

………..

 

While she is reminiscing about the pleasure that she felt after so many day and even gained money made her smile charmingly.

 

At that time she was disturbed by an old man holding a walking stick to walk.

 

“Young lady, can I sit beside you on the bench?”

 

Mohini don’t mind as it is a public park and any one can sit on the bench.

 

 So she politely replied yes.

 

But she saw a hint of lust in the eyes of the old man which made her sneer.

 

He can’t even wake without a stick how he can fuck her with his dick….

 

These are the thought she had as the old man sat beside her on the bench.

 

He sat extremely close to her even though the bench was wide and can fit 3 fat people easily.

 

It was getting dark and there are not many people around the place Mohini was sitting right now.

 

This is a deserted corner of the park that is nearer to her home so she don’t have to fear someone seeing through her current little exhibitionist act.

 

The old man beside her gently placed his hand on her thigh and said.

 

“Young lady, what is your name?”

 

Well he did not just place his hand on her thigh near to her knee instead it was close to her pussy.

 

His hand is shaking because of the old age which was like rubbing her skin to Mohini.

 

This old man is like old veterans that can seduce woman quickly and make their mind go blank with slight touches and rubbing.

 

He shrugged a little and replied.

 

“My name is Mo…Mohini…..”

 

“Can you please remove… your hand from my thigh…?”

 

Mohini asked with a struggling tone.

 

Just from the soft touch her pussy became wet and a small stain is formed on the track because she is not wearing anything under the track.

 

“You are such a naughty girl with such a naughty name young lady.”

 

The old man said with a gentle smile without any fluctuation in expression on his face.

 

“What are you doing with your hand, remove it old man…”

 

Mohini was not an easy person as she has experience in handling the things related to sex.

 

It is just that because of the long gap she was more aroused and sensitive just after having fucked.

 

“What are you talking young lady, I am relieving your stress.

 

If you don’t like me to relieve your stress then you can just walk away instead of moving your hips like that.”

 

Listening the old man’s words Mohini slowly stood up with a blushed face, one cannot discern her expression if it is pleasure or anger.

 

The old man continued speaking saying what he wanted to say to Mohini as she walks away from the old man.

 

“But if you want to have a deep stress relieving you has to ask for that.

 

If you don’t want that right now then you can come here tomorrow at the same time…”

 

Mohini stopped for a moment and move away mumbling to herself.

 

“What a lewd old man.”

 

She did not stay here instead made her way back to her home.

 

Her pussy was literally dripping from what happened just now.

 

She has to clean herself as quickly as possible so that her track did not show the obvious mark of her wet pussy.

 

When she went back to her home the familiar sales man was right in front of her house waiting for her.

 

She did not show any emotion on her face and went straight to the sales man.

 

When she arrived in front of him before he could speak she spoke in a low voice.

 

“Come in first and speak later.

 

The surrounding people are very bad that would bad mouth me, if they saw me talking to someone on the road.”

 

The sales man was cooperative and followed her into the house.

 

Well as he followed he spoke.

 

“You are not this cautious in the afternoon why are you acting like this now?

 

Also you are wearing this kind of lewd dress and people would not think anything of you and only thinks when you speak with a stranger on the road.”

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to story 2 chapter 4 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

The story continues to be published faster in patreon.

 

please donate for faster releases

 

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5