Story 2: Husband’s Assistant part-4
1k 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Story 2: Husband’s Assistant part-4

 

With the thoughts she cooperated with the movements of Girish and led her husband to the bed room in the second floor.

 

She removed his clothes and shoes so that he could sleep.

 

Girish wanted to go back since his work here is done.

 

But he was stopped by Mohini as she said.

 

“Girish it is already late in the night and your home is 2 hours away from here.

 

There will not be any transportation right now.

 

So stay here for the night there is a guest room below you can stay here.

 

Also your dress has been spoiled because of my husband’s excessive drinking so let me help you wash it.

 

You can take a bath in the common bathroom here.

 

There is hot water and a bath tub too, so doesn’t be shy.

 

Have you had dinner if not there is some biriyani left in the fridge if you want to eat or I can cook something else…”

 

Mohini did not give him any opportunity to refuse as he was convinced to stay for the night.

 

First he was told to have a bath and put his clothes near the washing machine.

 

He did as he was told and left the clothes near the washing machine and went to the hot water filled bath tub to take a bath.

 

Mohini went to heat the biriyani in the fridge and heat it in the oven.

 

Soon after the man came out putting on a night dress that Mohini gave him.

 

There is no under wear or anything.

 

Mohini gave him food and she went to the bathroom to put his clothes in the washing machine.

 

Well she was fascinated by the scent of his underwear as she started to masturbate a little.

 

At that moment Girish came to ask something and looked at the scene.

 

He was a little taken aback.

 

He doesn’t want to disturb Mohini right now as he enjoyed the show.

 

But he suddenly has an idea.

 

If he wanted to get her he shouldn’t let her climax right now and make her more aroused.

 

For this he took the time and at the right moment spoke calling Mohini.

 

“Madam, I will wash my clothes myself so please got back to sleep.”

 

Saying these words he came near the bathroom.

 

This startled Mohini as she quickly threw his underwear into the washing machine and adjusted her clothes.

 

Well there is not bra or panties under her dress and the one piece are only thigh high length that made her look sexier.

 

There are slight lines of sticky liquid that is flowing down between her thighs which were love juices that are flowing down from her play just now.

 

She was a little irritated because she was stopped before she could climax.

 

But she cannot say or show anything right now.

 

Well she wanted to trap the person if possible and not like that.

 

The man came from behind and asked.

 

“Madam what are you doing?”

 

With this first sentence Mohini became a little tensed but the next sentence soothed her tension.

 

“I said that I would wash my clothes and you don’t have to do this.”

 

As he said that he bent down to take the pant that is still on the floor.

 

Mohini tensed up again as he was very close to her thighs and the wet pussy and wet thighs might be noticed by Girish.

 

But nothing like that happened instead he normally took the pant and stood up.

 

This tension has made her almost climax.

 

The thought of being caught by Girish was so lewd that it made her almost cum right now.

 

She snapped back to the reality and said some instructions.

 

After that she went to the hall to watch a movie.

 

She deliberately put on a romantic movie.

 

Girish done with washing his clothes and dried them.

 

Then he came to Mohini and asked.

 

“Madam, are you not going to sleep, still watching movie in the late night….”

 

Well he enquired looking like he has thought good of her.

 

Mohini also replied.

 

“I am not good with the scent of the alcohol so I am spending time here watching a movie…”

 

“So if I am not there you should have rested in this guest room right.”

 

Girish said with a sad face as if he did something wrong.

 

Mohini covered it with another excuse.

 

“No, I fear sleeping alone so whenever my husband came home drunk I would spend the night watching movies or something.”

 

Listening to Mohini Girish smiled and said.

 

“Madam you are such a good person but….. Sir…. Sir is actually cheating on you.”

 

Mohini looked at him with her eyes wide open which is written expression full of doubt.

 

‘How can he cheat on me with any other woman with that insignificant do of his?

 

There is something not right here.

 

Looking at her doubtful face he continued.

 

“Madam, recently sir has contacted a client that seems to like….small….things…..

 

Sir’s thing….is small so they hit it off and he started to cheat on you……”

 

He continued to blab many things with broken words.

 

But Mohini understood the final story and she was actually surprised.

 

There is actually someone that loves small dicks or that person wants to get the riches behind that person.

 

These are the thoughts in her mind after listening to the story and she was more inclined towards the second option.

 

But knowing that her husband has a small dick is also a suspicious point.

 

Whatever it is the point here is

 

What is the purpose of Girish speaking about her husband’s affairs?

 

But Mohini did not show that instead she showed an angry face like Girish expected and started to act like an innocent angry wife.

 

“Since my husband cheated on me what should I do.

 

I don’t have any background so if I went to confront him then, he would most probably divorce me and marry someone else.”

 

Mohini said with an angry sad tone.

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to story 3 chapter 2 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

The story continues to be published faster in patreon.

 

please donate for faster releases

 

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

4