Story 2: Husband’s Assistant part-5
1.1k 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Story 2: Husband’s Assistant part-5

 

“Madam, since it is like that I have an idea but I don’t know if you like it or not.

 

This way you can make tit for tat with your husband.”

 

Girish said with a manipulative and suggestive tone that can convince most naive woman easily.

 

Mohini looked at him and asked expectantly.

 

“What is it?

 

I will not become angry from what you say as I am already angry with my husband and in a slump right now.

 

If things go in the wrong direction them my husband most probably will leave me and my life will be over.

 

So it will not change much and your suggestion might be valuable as you are honest enough to tell my husband’s affair to me.”

 

The parts of speech and speech pattern of Mohini suggested that she is completely naive and did not know how things work.

 

So he acted as if he was reluctant and finally spoke.

 

“Madam, since sir is cheating on you then why you don’t cheat back on him.

 

This way, at least your heart can be peaceful that you got some revenge and justification.

 

………..”

 

He blabbed a few more words and as he speaks the expression on the face of Mohini changed from different shades.

 

From anger to sadness, sadness to fear, fear to shock and finally from shock to determination.

 

She seems convinced but still reluctant.

 

“Girish no matter what you said, as a traditional woman I cannot just cross the line like that and do such things…..”

 

Seeing her still reluctant Girish fired the final arrow towards Mohini.

 

“Well Madam I just saw you masturbating smelling my underwear.

 

So you don’t have to fear crossing the line.

 

Since you are not a virgin, you don’t have to fear your husband finding anything out of ordinary.

 

As long as you don’t let the person to cum inside your pussy then it is not a problem no matter how you played.

 

Also there are medicines to prevent pregnancy if there is an accident.

 

Other than that I know a doctor that can do abortion even if you become pregnant.

 

So you can try and relieve some stress madam…”

 

Listening to his words Mohini was truly taken aback as she was careless before.

 

But it is not a problem.

 

Mohini looked down in shyness and spoke with red face like an innocent woman.

 

“Well it has been a long time since my husband did that to me so I was…..

 

Also I don’t know any men and I fear that they might tell my husband about this affair.

 

So I don’t have any one to do that…..”

 

Mohini’s words were audible at the start but they toned down as she got closure to the words related to getting fucked.

 

It is just like an innocent woman that did not experience any of this kind of affairs like a chastity woman.

 

This was all Mohini’s acting to make it look like an innocent woman which can gain more ground and pleasure in the future.

 

She was expecting Girish to start his side of acting to seduce her right now.

 

“Madam, you are such a good woman.

 

Please tell me what you think of me.

 

Am I a good person or not?

 

From the first time I saw you I fell in love at first sight but you are already a married woman.

 

So I can only bury my love thoughts towards you in my heart.

 

That is the very reason why I told you that sir is actually cheating on you.

 

If you want support I am here to help you in any way you want.

 

I will not betray you and certainly not blackmail you.

 

You secret will be 100 percent safe with me.

 

So if you want I can help you relieve your pent up stress whenever you want…..”

 

He spoke and waited for Mohini’s response.

 

Mohini slowly looked at him with her watery eyes that had already turned red and said.

 

“You, do you really love me so much….”

 

“Yes”

 

Mohini slowly stood up from the sofa and walked towards Girish step by step.

 

Girish on the other hand opened his hands wide ready to hug Mohini.

 

Mohini smiled charmingly and fell into his embrace.

 

Then they started kissing.

 

Both of them know that Vilas would not wake up when he is drunk like that so they did not even bother to cover.

 

They started kissing in the main hall.

 

As they kiss the hands of Girish slid into the ass of Mohini as he fondle them and gently stroke them to arouse Mohini even more.

 

They parted and he gently made Mohini sit on the sofa as he knelt down in front of her.

 

In his view he has to strike when the iron is still hot.

 

Mohini might change her heart again so he has to arouse her till the point where she was about to cum.

 

So after he knelt down in front of her, he buried his head between her thighs.

 

He know that Mohini is not wearing any under wear as he saw her previously and did not gave her enough time to put her under wear back.

 

So he was not suspicious of that.

 

He lifted her one piece up and revealed her devilishly hot pussy.

 

There is a love symbol pattern of her pubic hair on the top of it.

 

This made him a little suspicious but he heard the phone conversation earlier between her and Vilas which should be the surprise that she is planning for her husband.

 

Because of this arousal she should have watched some adult video to masturbate but ended up making something like this.

 

This made Mohini even cuter.

 

But he did not raise this topic and distract her.

 

She was so aroused that she looked dazed and laughing like a lewd fool.

 

He has to make her even more aroused and then play the cards right to get what he wanted.………..

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to story 3 chapter 3 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

The story continues to be published faster in patreon.

 

please donate for faster releases

 

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

2