The Perverted Adventures of Housewife Mohini story 2 complete
1.5k 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Story 2: Husband’s Assistant part-1

 

She came to the park for relaxation wearing the clothes that are comfortable for her

 

Sitting on a bench in the park she called her husband and said that she bought some trimmer from a sales person and there will be a surprise in the night.

 

But her husband voice was very tired and based on the current situation he will come home late.

 

It was just evening and not even night yet but her husband is already in a light drunken state

 

There is a chance that he will be completely drunk to entertain his clients or he will be too tired to even speak and sleep like a log.

 

Mohini sighed but not as frustrated as she was before.

 

Her thirst for lust was quenched a little just now and she was not that Horny right now.

 

But her tendency to become an exhibitionist has become more as it can be seen from the way she dressed right now.

 

The T shirt has short sleeves looked a little transparent and cream in color.

 

Because she was in a little hurry and uncomfortable she did not wear her inner wear.

 

So the T shirt outlined her curves perfectly.

 

Since there is no bra her little cherry nipples were slightly visible over the T shirt.

 

If some water falls on her nipples right now then her nipples and the surrounding pink circle would become clearly visible to all those people.

 

Her track is a normal one and because of the sour pussy that was fucked roughly by that sales man.

 

Since it has been a long time since she was really fucked so deep into her pussy made her pussy a little painful.

 

So she is not wearing her panties along with her bra.

 

So beyond her T shirt and track there is nothing under her dress.

 

………..

 

While she is reminiscing about the pleasure that she felt after so many day and even gained money made her smile charmingly.

 

At that time she was disturbed by an old man holding a walking stick to walk.

 

“Young lady, can I sit beside you on the bench?”

 

Mohini don’t mind as it is a public park and any one can sit on the bench.

 

 So she politely replied yes.

 

But she saw a hint of lust in the eyes of the old man which made her sneer.

 

He can’t even wake without a stick how he can fuck her with his dick….

 

These are the thought she had as the old man sat beside her on the bench.

 

He sat extremely close to her even though the bench was wide and can fit 3 fat people easily.

 

It was getting dark and there are not many people around the place Mohini was sitting right now.

 

This is a deserted corner of the park that is nearer to her home so she don’t have to fear someone seeing through her current little exhibitionist act.

 

The old man beside her gently placed his hand on her thigh and said.

 

“Young lady, what is your name?”

 

Well he did not just place his hand on her thigh near to her knee instead it was close to her pussy.

 

His hand is shaking because of the old age which was like rubbing her skin to Mohini.

 

This old man is like old veterans that can seduce woman quickly and make their mind go blank with slight touches and rubbing.

 

He shrugged a little and replied.

 

“My name is Mo…Mohini…..”

 

“Can you please remove… your hand from my thigh…?”

 

Mohini asked with a struggling tone.

 

Just from the soft touch her pussy became wet and a small stain is formed on the track because she is not wearing anything under the track.

 

“You are such a naughty girl with such a naughty name young lady.”

 

The old man said with a gentle smile without any fluctuation in expression on his face.

 

“What are you doing with your hand, remove it old man…”

 

Mohini was not an easy person as she has experience in handling the things related to sex.

 

It is just that because of the long gap she was more aroused and sensitive just after having fucked.

 

“What are you talking young lady, I am relieving your stress.

 

If you don’t like me to relieve your stress then you can just walk away instead of moving your hips like that.”

 

Listening the old man’s words Mohini slowly stood up with a blushed face, one cannot discern her expression if it is pleasure or anger.

 

The old man continued speaking saying what he wanted to say to Mohini as she walks away from the old man.

 

“But if you want to have a deep stress relieving you has to ask for that.

 

If you don’t want that right now then you can come here tomorrow at the same time…”

 

Mohini stopped for a moment and move away mumbling to herself.

 

“What a lewd old man.”

 

She did not stay here instead made her way back to her home.

 

Her pussy was literally dripping from what happened just now.

 

She has to clean herself as quickly as possible so that her track did not show the obvious mark of her wet pussy.

 

When she went back to her home the familiar sales man was right in front of her house waiting for her.

 

She did not show any emotion on her face and went straight to the sales man.

 

When she arrived in front of him before he could speak she spoke in a low voice.

 

“Come in first and speak later.

 

The surrounding people are very bad that would bad mouth me, if they saw me talking to someone on the road.”

 

The sales man was cooperative and followed her into the house.

 

Well as he followed he spoke.

 

“You are not this cautious in the afternoon why are you acting like this now?

 

Also you are wearing this kind of lewd dress and people would not think anything of you and only thinks when you speak with a stranger on the road.”

 

Story 2: Husband’s Assistant part-2

 

“Also you are wearing this kind of lewd dress and people would not think anything of you and only thinks when you speak with a stranger on the road.”

 

Mohini looked at his face with a little innocent sad face that can melt any man’s heart and said.

 

“Well you see I have my problems.

 

In the afternoon those people would be watching some weeping serials in the TV to notice us.

 

But it is evening and most of them will be out looking for someone to create gossips on them and circulate in an exaggerated manner.

 

Even if I dressed like this, they won't care unless it is showing my skin but if I was speaking to someone like this then they will start the gossip.

 

As for dressing up like this I have my problems that I cannot say.

 

My husband just called and said that he would want me to go buy some house hold groceries with the money that he gave me in the morning.

 

But I spent the money on buying your goods.

 

When I said that he was angry at me and we had a little fight on the phone….

 

I just went out to borrow some money from a perverted old man but he is not at home right now.”

 

So that is the reason she is wearing this kind of dress….

 

He sat in the same sofa as before looking at the sexy curves of Mohini and wanted to ask her about his wallet.

 

But before he could speak Mohini spoke.

 

“You have fucked me for full 2 hours in the afternoon,

 

Why are you back again?

 

My husband might come at any time now.

 

He is already angry with me and if he sees you here and find out that you are the one that I bought the things then there will be another fight.

 

So please leave quickly…..”

 

She was still mumbling but she was cut off in the middle of the talk by the sales man and he spoke.

 

“I lost my wallet and I searched everywhere.

 

I thought it fell here when I took off my dress to fuck you.

 

So can you search the parts of the house where I previously moved around…?”

 

Mohini acted as if she did not understand and said.

 

“I just cleaned the house after you left so that our traces of pleasure are not left any where….

 

I think the wallet is not in this house.

 

Well if you want to search just quickly get done with that….”

 

As she said the sales man stood up and moved around the house where he previously visited followed by Mohini.

 

Even if he moved around he did not find anything and finally he looked at Mohini with a suspicious look and asked.

 

“Did you steal my wallet?”

 

These are the words Mohini was actually waiting for to start her acting.

 

Her eyes turned red and she spoke in an angry sad tone.

 

“You just fucked me and I even gave you my half virginity.

 

Now you are actually accusing of me stealing.

 

How can you say that to me?

 

When did I ever have time to steal something from you?

 

You are always holding from the start to the finish……”

 

Mohini said a few more emotional words that are very convincing to listen for the sales man.

 

He immediately thought of a scene when he checked his pockets before putting on his dress after fucking Mohini.

 

The wallet is still in his pocket and Mohini is naked the entire time so there is not time to steal and had the wallet at that time.

 

He was thoroughly convinced that Mohini is not the one that took his money.

 

So he can only go back saying sorry to Mohini and thought that his wallet was stolen by a thief.

 

Well the roads and busses in this country were always bustling with various kinds of people doing various businesses.

 

One can only blame their bad luck for losing their wallet to a random thief.

 

After he left Mohini remembered that in her final year of college she spent her times with many thugs.

 

One of them is a thief, he specializing in pick pocketing.

 

They had an agreement that is as long as he can fuck her every day he would teach her how to steal without the target knowing how she stole.

 

Well Mohini is a quick learner as she learnt the pick pocketing skill and some thief skills like lock picking within a span of 1 month.

 

In that one month her pussy and ass hole were filled with the cum of this thief.

 

She has a friend in the medicinal field that helped her to not to get pregnant.

 

Mohini has a vast variety of knowledge and know some upcoming gangsters and thieves too.

 

Mohini still wants to learn many things but those are all of the next time.

 

(This is a story for another time)

 

…………….

 

Many things happened that day which made Mohini a little excited.

 

Even though it was a rough sex the soothing massage technique of that old man made her comfortable.

 

She even wanted to go to the same place of the park tomorrow to get to know that old man a little more.

 

She always knows the value of the money and now that she understood that there will be a day when her husband will definitely find her affairs she is having behind his back

 

So in order to be safe she has to make some preparations.

 

The most important resource she needs is money and away to protect herself from all kinds of things.

 

For this she needs money again…….

 

She slowly sank into the ocean of thoughts.

 

When her phone rang that she came back to the reality.

 

It was her husband Vilas calling.

 

“Wife….. I think it will be very late when I get back home so eat first without me….

 

Tut…tut”

 

He did not give Mohini any time to speak and hang up the phone……….

 

Story 2: Husband’s Assistant part-3

 

He did not give Mohini any time to speak and hang up the phone.

 

He seems to be drunk and when Mohini looked at the time it was already 8 PM in the evening.

 

She did not cook anything as she was in a dazed state thinking of many things.

 

She wave very much dissatisfied with her husband in both sex life and in normal daily life.

 

But she cannot do anything as she did not have any money to back her up.

 

Well her father’s family was a middle class family that gave a few million of money worth of cash, land and gold as dowry.

 

But all of this is in the hands of her husband and her father in law that was also perverted.

 

She cannot get any of that money for her use right now and has a little with her that she sneaked behind without her husband knowing.

 

She has a private back account that Vilas know but he don’t know how much there is in it.

 

She is seriously considering how to earn some money right now.

 

Well she doesn’t want to be a prostitute.

 

But she can get the money that her husband and father in law have take from her through sneaky means.

 

First thing is first she suddenly remembered that she did not eat dinner and was very hungry.

 

She immediately ordered some biriyani online which was delivered quickly.

 

She put on a low v cut white one piece that made her look like an angle.

 

The delivery man looked at the deep cleavage and the bountiful mounds of Mohini as he delivered the food.

 

The entire time his eyes were on her boobs as Mohini gave him the money taking out from behind the dress in her chest area.

 

He received the money and took a deep smell that has the sweet woman smell on them and counted.

 

He looked a little embarrassed and asked.

 

“Madam, you did not give me any tip.”

 

Mohini smiled and said

 

“You just feasted your eyes on my boobs which is a great tip for you.

 

Do you want more?”

 

The delivery man was a little embarrassed and was about to turn around but was stopped by Mohini’s words.

 

“Well if you deliver more food next time at a little lower cost I will give you a special tip.

 

Come inside to get the advance.”

 

The sales man did not promise anything and came into the house with an excited face.

 

Mohini looked at his excitement and said.

 

“Since you liked my breasts so much I will let you touch them.

 

That will be you advanced payment.”

 

The delivery man’s mind was blank for a moment but it was replaced by a lewd smile as he asked.

 

“Can I suck on your nipples as advanced payment?”

 

He knows that he cannot ask her to fuck her as some things take time to complete.

 

Right now he can only start at the small things.

 

Mohini was taken aback by the quick thinking of this delivery man.

 

He should have seen housewives that would show their bodies for fun and give some special tips like her.

 

Well this is good too as he would not speak of this to other people.

 

As for blackmailing like things it is not a problem as the government believes in the words of the woman than that of man.

 

If he did some nasty things then he would be held accountable for the things without a problem for her.

 

Well her live will be stained but in this world where woman are very low in number than men it is hardly a problem for her to get another man.

 

With these thoughts she slid down her dress a little, with the suppressing force gone her big melon like boobs rushed out.

 

This is confirmation to what the delivery man asked her.

 

He can suck on her nipples.

 

He did not waste any time as he moved closure leaned forward and started to play with one of her boobs with her hands and then sucked the other one’s nipple.

 

He did not that for five minutes when Mohini finally stopped him.

 

He doesn’t want to part with her boobs but he cannot stick to her as he has to go back for other deliveries.

 

Mohini generously gave him a lip kiss and sent him away with her breasts bare naked standing near the door.

 

As she locked the door she went to the bathroom to wash the pungent smell of that delivery man left after sucking her nipples and her mouth.

 

After cleaning she went to eat the food that she got which was quite good.

 

By the time she is done it was already 10 PM in the Night.

 

She washed the dishes and went to the hall waiting for her husband while watching a TV show or something like that.

 

“Knock” “Knock”

 

Someone knocked on the door.

 

Mohini know that it was her husband.

 

So she went to open the door.

 

Behind the door her husband was in a drunken state, unable to walk on his own.

 

His assistant Girish is helping him stand…

 

Mohini immediately moved out after opening the door wide and went to support her husband on the other side.

 

Well the hand of the assistant that was on the other side is right next to her soft breasts that made the assistant blush a little.

 

But he did not speak as he enjoyed the soft touch and he thought that Mohini will also not notice.

 

So he wanted to naturally touch her while helping her husband stand and move into the house.

 

Mohini noticed this but did not say anything.

 

She thought that he should have noticed that she is not wearing any bra inside.

 

She knows that her husband’s assistant has long eyed her but was silent because he doesn’t want to lose his job.

 

Since her husband will not wake up till morning tomorrow after drinking like this then she can try and trap Girish here and have some fun in the night………

 

Story 2: Husband’s Assistant part-4

 

With the thoughts she cooperated with the movements of Girish and led her husband to the bed room in the second floor.

 

She removed his clothes and shoes so that he could sleep.

 

Girish wanted to go back since his work here is done.

 

But he was stopped by Mohini as she said.

 

“Girish it is already late in the night and your home is 2 hours away from here.

 

There will not be any transportation right now.

 

So stay here for the night there is a guest room below you can stay here.

 

Also your dress has been spoiled because of my husband’s excessive drinking so let me help you wash it.

 

You can take a bath in the common bathroom here.

 

There is hot water and a bath tub too, so doesn’t be shy.

 

Have you had dinner if not there is some biriyani left in the fridge if you want to eat or I can cook something else…”

 

Mohini did not give him any opportunity to refuse as he was convinced to stay for the night.

 

First he was told to have a bath and put his clothes near the washing machine.

 

He did as he was told and left the clothes near the washing machine and went to the hot water filled bath tub to take a bath.

 

Mohini went to heat the biriyani in the fridge and heat it in the oven.

 

Soon after the man came out putting on a night dress that Mohini gave him.

 

There is no under wear or anything.

 

Mohini gave him food and she went to the bathroom to put his clothes in the washing machine.

 

Well she was fascinated by the scent of his underwear as she started to masturbate a little.

 

At that moment Girish came to ask something and looked at the scene.

 

He was a little taken aback.

 

He doesn’t want to disturb Mohini right now as he enjoyed the show.

 

But he suddenly has an idea.

 

If he wanted to get her he shouldn’t let her climax right now and make her more aroused.

 

For this he took the time and at the right moment spoke calling Mohini.

 

“Madam, I will wash my clothes myself so please got back to sleep.”

 

Saying these words he came near the bathroom.

 

This startled Mohini as she quickly threw his underwear into the washing machine and adjusted her clothes.

 

Well there is not bra or panties under her dress and the one piece are only thigh high length that made her look sexier.

 

There are slight lines of sticky liquid that is flowing down between her thighs which were love juices that are flowing down from her play just now.

 

She was a little irritated because she was stopped before she could climax.

 

But she cannot say or show anything right now.

 

Well she wanted to trap the person if possible and not like that.

 

The man came from behind and asked.

 

“Madam what are you doing?”

 

With this first sentence Mohini became a little tensed but the next sentence soothed her tension.

 

“I said that I would wash my clothes and you don’t have to do this.”

 

As he said that he bent down to take the pant that is still on the floor.

 

Mohini tensed up again as he was very close to her thighs and the wet pussy and wet thighs might be noticed by Girish.

 

But nothing like that happened instead he normally took the pant and stood up.

 

This tension has made her almost climax.

 

The thought of being caught by Girish was so lewd that it made her almost cum right now.

 

She snapped back to the reality and said some instructions.

 

After that she went to the hall to watch a movie.

 

She deliberately put on a romantic movie.

 

Girish done with washing his clothes and dried them.

 

Then he came to Mohini and asked.

 

“Madam, are you not going to sleep, still watching movie in the late night….”

 

Well he enquired looking like he has thought good of her.

 

Mohini also replied.

 

“I am not good with the scent of the alcohol so I am spending time here watching a movie…”

 

“So if I am not there you should have rested in this guest room right.”

 

Girish said with a sad face as if he did something wrong.

 

Mohini covered it with another excuse.

 

“No, I fear sleeping alone so whenever my husband came home drunk I would spend the night watching movies or something.”

 

Listening to Mohini Girish smiled and said.

 

“Madam you are such a good person but….. Sir…. Sir is actually cheating on you.”

 

Mohini looked at him with her eyes wide open which is written expression full of doubt.

 

‘How can he cheat on me with any other woman with that insignificant do of his?

 

There is something not right here.

 

Looking at her doubtful face he continued.

 

“Madam, recently sir has contacted a client that seems to like….small….things…..

 

Sir’s thing….is small so they hit it off and he started to cheat on you……”

 

He continued to blab many things with broken words.

 

But Mohini understood the final story and she was actually surprised.

 

There is actually someone that loves small dicks or that person wants to get the riches behind that person.

 

These are the thoughts in her mind after listening to the story and she was more inclined towards the second option.

 

But knowing that her husband has a small dick is also a suspicious point.

 

Whatever it is the point here is

 

What is the purpose of Girish speaking about her husband’s affairs?

 

But Mohini did not show that instead she showed an angry face like Girish expected and started to act like an innocent angry wife.

 

“Since my husband cheated on me what should I do.

 

I don’t have any background so if I went to confront him then, he would most probably divorce me and marry someone else.”

 

Mohini said with an angry sad tone.

 

Story 2: Husband’s Assistant part-5

 

“Madam, since it is like that I have an idea but I don’t know if you like it or not.

 

This way you can make tit for tat with your husband.”

 

Girish said with a manipulative and suggestive tone that can convince most naive woman easily.

 

Mohini looked at him and asked expectantly.

 

“What is it?

 

I will not become angry from what you say as I am already angry with my husband and in a slump right now.

 

If things go in the wrong direction them my husband most probably will leave me and my life will be over.

 

So it will not change much and your suggestion might be valuable as you are honest enough to tell my husband’s affair to me.”

 

The parts of speech and speech pattern of Mohini suggested that she is completely naive and did not know how things work.

 

So he acted as if he was reluctant and finally spoke.

 

“Madam, since sir is cheating on you then why you don’t cheat back on him.

 

This way, at least your heart can be peaceful that you got some revenge and justification.

 

………..”

 

He blabbed a few more words and as he speaks the expression on the face of Mohini changed from different shades.

 

From anger to sadness, sadness to fear, fear to shock and finally from shock to determination.

 

She seems convinced but still reluctant.

 

“Girish no matter what you said, as a traditional woman I cannot just cross the line like that and do such things…..”

 

Seeing her still reluctant Girish fired the final arrow towards Mohini.

 

“Well Madam I just saw you masturbating smelling my underwear.

 

So you don’t have to fear crossing the line.

 

Since you are not a virgin, you don’t have to fear your husband finding anything out of ordinary.

 

As long as you don’t let the person to cum inside your pussy then it is not a problem no matter how you played.

 

Also there are medicines to prevent pregnancy if there is an accident.

 

Other than that I know a doctor that can do abortion even if you become pregnant.

 

So you can try and relieve some stress madam…”

 

Listening to his words Mohini was truly taken aback as she was careless before.

 

But it is not a problem.

 

Mohini looked down in shyness and spoke with red face like an innocent woman.

 

“Well it has been a long time since my husband did that to me so I was…..

 

Also I don’t know any men and I fear that they might tell my husband about this affair.

 

So I don’t have any one to do that…..”

 

Mohini’s words were audible at the start but they toned down as she got closure to the words related to getting fucked.

 

It is just like an innocent woman that did not experience any of this kind of affairs like a chastity woman.

 

This was all Mohini’s acting to make it look like an innocent woman which can gain more ground and pleasure in the future.

 

She was expecting Girish to start his side of acting to seduce her right now.

 

“Madam, you are such a good woman.

 

Please tell me what you think of me.

 

Am I a good person or not?

 

From the first time I saw you I fell in love at first sight but you are already a married woman.

 

So I can only bury my love thoughts towards you in my heart.

 

That is the very reason why I told you that sir is actually cheating on you.

 

If you want support I am here to help you in any way you want.

 

I will not betray you and certainly not blackmail you.

 

You secret will be 100 percent safe with me.

 

So if you want I can help you relieve your pent up stress whenever you want…..”

 

He spoke and waited for Mohini’s response.

 

Mohini slowly looked at him with her watery eyes that had already turned red and said.

 

“You, do you really love me so much….”

 

“Yes”

 

Mohini slowly stood up from the sofa and walked towards Girish step by step.

 

Girish on the other hand opened his hands wide ready to hug Mohini.

 

Mohini smiled charmingly and fell into his embrace.

 

Then they started kissing.

 

Both of them know that Vilas would not wake up when he is drunk like that so they did not even bother to cover.

 

They started kissing in the main hall.

 

As they kiss the hands of Girish slid into the ass of Mohini as he fondle them and gently stroke them to arouse Mohini even more.

 

They parted and he gently made Mohini sit on the sofa as he knelt down in front of her.

 

In his view he has to strike when the iron is still hot.

 

Mohini might change her heart again so he has to arouse her till the point where she was about to cum.

 

So after he knelt down in front of her, he buried his head between her thighs.

 

He know that Mohini is not wearing any under wear as he saw her previously and did not gave her enough time to put her under wear back.

 

So he was not suspicious of that.

 

He lifted her one piece up and revealed her devilishly hot pussy.

 

There is a love symbol pattern of her pubic hair on the top of it.

 

This made him a little suspicious but he heard the phone conversation earlier between her and Vilas which should be the surprise that she is planning for her husband.

 

Because of this arousal she should have watched some adult video to masturbate but ended up making something like this.

 

This made Mohini even cuter.

 

But he did not raise this topic and distract her.

 

She was so aroused that she looked dazed and laughing like a lewd fool.

 

He has to make her even more aroused and then play the cards right to get what he wanted.………..

 

Story 2: Husband’s Assistant part-6

 

He has to make her even more aroused and then play the cards right to get what he wanted.

 

Mohini was really happy as the tender care and foreplay.

 

Her pussy was gently being cared by his hands and tongue at the same time.

 

He did not leave her clitoris and any part of her pussy as he slowly licked her outside and inside step by step.

 

But he is stopping from time to time just when Mohini was about to cum.

 

It was like he knows her entire thoughts.

 

As she cared her pussy she moaned more and more but it was restrained that showing the fear that her husband might wake up and caught on with them.

 

When she was frustrated from unable to climax, he stopped playing with her pussy and stood up.

 

Mohini came back to reality and asked.

 

“Why… why did you stop…?”

 

At that moment Girish untied the waist band of his night gown and standing completely naked in front of Mohini.

 

“Well I am satisfying you but my little dick here is throbbing and it want to be active too you know.

 

Since I am standing naked here would you mind removing your dress too?

 

For many days I have been imagining how you looked under that dress.

 

Specifically your boobs and nipples, I wanted to suck on them and play with them slowly.”

 

Mohini nodded her head and wanted to pull the one piece dress up and remove it.

 

But was stopped by Girish and he suggested another thing.

 

He wanted Mohini to feel more secure so suggested going into the guest room.

 

He doesn’t even want Mohini to walk as he piggy backed her on the front with her melon sized boobs crushed against his chest.

 

Mohini was very moved at all the effort that he is putting into fucking her.

 

He did not leave the night gown as Mohini suggested bringing it along with them.

 

They soon arrived in the guest room where the bed is a single cot bed that is suitable for a single person.

 

Well it is very good for two people to elope as the space is smaller in comparison to a vast double cot bed.

 

The air conditioner was already turned on and the room is very cool.

 

Even if they fought for a long time they will not be sweaty.

 

He placed her on the bed in a sitting position and then he pulled her one piece dress upwards.

 

Her body finally became free from all the dress, revealing her milky white skin, pink nipples, and bountiful boobs and round ass.

 

There are many other beauties of Mohini which is her long hair and the love symbol shape cutting of her pubic hair of her pussy.

 

No man can stop himself looking at such a beauty.

 

He wanted her to suck on his dick previously.

 

But now he doesn’t want that instead he wanted to play with her boobs and butt.

 

He gently pushed her on the bed and got on the top of her.

 

After that she started to play with her boobs.

 

With one hand he is fondling her boobs and the other is playing with her pussy.

 

He started to suck on her nipples, pinch them, bite them………..

 

There are no words throughout the entire thing.

 

Finally he is done playing and wanted to suck on his dick.

 

But before that he asked.

 

“Madam, did you ever suck on your husband’s dick.”

 

Mohini looked at him reluctant to answer but first spoke.

 

“Don’t call me madam right now, just call me Mohini.

 

My husband did not want me to suck on his dick as he feels ashamed on the small size.”

 

Mohini spoke as she was drunk and her face is also red.

 

This was caused by the over excitement and arousal that she is feeling now.

 

Now Girish asked.

 

“I want you to suck on my dick.”

 

He said that and sat on the bed with his legs wide open.

 

Mohini did not seem reluctant and moved forward to suck on his dick.

 

“Such a big baby that is far bigger than my husband’s dick.

 

My mouth is smaller than this dick with it fit inside…….”

 

Mohini spoke a few words and started to suck on the tip of the dick.

 

“It tastes a little salty and smells a little pungent.

 

But it is very good, hard and hot….”

 

Blabbering nonsense Mohini started to suck on the dick as if it is a Popsicle.

 

Her tender lips made Girish fell that his dick went to heaven.

 

He gently stroked her long hair that is falling on her face while sucking his dick.

 

At one moment he stopped her from sucking saying.

 

“Stop, I have a new way to suck my dick that would be more exciting.

 

Do you want to try Mohini?”

 

He calling her name made a magnetic touch to her heart that almost made her climax.

 

She was like a little child started to get even more excited.

 

He asked her to get down the bed and kneel down.

 

After that he sat at the edge of the bed and moved his dick to her face.

 

Then he said to her.

 

“Now use your tits and cover my dick and only suck on the tip of my dick with your mouth.

 

Consider you’re the gap between your tits as a big pussy and give the best to my dick…..”

 

He gently explained and Mohini nodded her head like a little student.

 

Then she got on to work giving him a tit fuck.

 

Once again Girish showed an expression that he was on the top of the moon.

 

……….

 

A few moments later he made a grunt and was about to shoot his first shot of cum into her mouth.

 

“Swallow it, don’t spit it out.”

 

Mohini know that some men like the women swallowing their cum.

 

So Mohini directly swallowed the cum and under his orders she has even showed the cum in her mouth before swallowing……….

 

Story 2: Husband’s Assistant part-7

 

So Mohini directly swallowed the cum and under his orders she has even showed the cum in her mouth before swallowing.

 

Looking at Mohini that is swallowing the cum his dick stood up at full strength again.

 

He directly pulled Mohini on the top of the bed with his strong arms.

 

Here started to main course.

 

He got on the top of her and started to rub his dick against her pussy.

 

He inserted a little and pulled out, like this he started to tease Mohini again and again for a few times.

 

Finally he pushed his thick thing into her pussy.

 

Her pussy was already sore from the entire thing that happened in the morning.

 

But the gentleness that Girish showed made her feel soothed and did not feel any pain or sourness.

 

“Are you alright, is it painful, do you want me to move…..”

 

Girish asked a series of question to Mohini that made her happier for his care and patiently answered the questions.

 

She wanted him to do it a little rough and he started to thrust deeper and deeper.

 

Mohini started to moan from pleasure.

 

“Ahaa… ah….ah….ah…..”

 

With ever thrust her moans sounded rhythmatically that made it even more beautiful.

 

There is flash patting sound that is coming as they thrusted their bodies in the cold room.

 

After some time when he was about to cum he pulled out his dick.

 

He was not an idiot to cum inside Mohini to tangle himself in endless troubles.

 

Instead he pulled his dick out and directly went to Mohini’s mouth saying.

 

“Another load is coming get ready to swallow it….”

 

“Aghh”

 

He shot out the cum into Mohini’s mouth but she did not have an orgasm yet.

 

She wants to climax too.

 

After swallowing the cum she spoke.

 

“You shout your pleasure buy I was unable to climax.

 

Help me a little to let me climax.

 

I bed you please play with my pussy and let me cum too.

 

Yes the entire drama happened and Girish deliberately did not let Mohini cum.

 

He has other plans for Mohini.

 

So he directly lifted her and took her to the bathroom and spoke.

 

“I am going to play with your pussy and ass hole till you climax this time.

 

But all of this should be in the shower.”

 

He placed her in the shower area and switched on the water to fill the tub with hot water.

 

At the same time he came to wash Mohini’s body, especially her pussy and ass hole.

 

Her pussy and ass hole started to twitch as they were scrubbed and fingered.

 

Then he pressed her against the wall to the side and thrust his dick into her tight ass hole without telling her suddenly.

 

This sudden intrusion made Mohini moan loudly.

 

But the bathroom is a little insulated so the sound did not go out.

 

He pressed her against the wall and started to fuck her like there is no tomorrow.

 

Her ass hole started to make lewd sounds and Mohini started to moan again.

 

Just when he was about to cum Mohini was also at the peak of ecstasy and was about to climax.

 

She arched her body back as her boobs were in his hands and her ass hole was shot with the cum.

 

There was a loud moan of Mohini along with the grunt of the man as they both reached their climax.

 

There is not much cum in her ass hole but because of twitching some flowed out falling on the bathroom floor through her ass hole.

 

At the same time her pussy also released some sticky love juice that is the proof of her climax after so long and it is a good orgasm.

 

Her legs became weak after having an orgasm and she slumped down just like that.

 

But she was supported by Girish as she turned off the shower and carried her to the hot water bath tub.

 

His dick was already soft and can go on for another round at most.

 

He wanted to do a final with Mohini for the night.

 

When they recovered they will do more or there is always a next time.

 

Since they did it for the first time then they can do it again after getting her husband got home drunk again or he went on a trip.

 

Also they can find an excuse to meet outside.

 

Mohini can tell that she is going for her friend’s house and have fun with Girish some where else.

 

There are many ways.

 

They did not jump into action right away as the both soothed their bodies in the hot water.

 

He was at the bottom while Mohini on his top lying on his chest as they stared at each other’s eyes with passion.

 

Then they started to kiss.

 

Well the hands of Girish were in Mohini’s pussy and ass holes as he fingered them making them more aroused.

 

Her sour feeling was gone and it was replaced with pleasure.

 

As it moved on Mohini’s eyes became dreamy and her pussy was wet again.

 

Since she was already in water Girish cannot notice but Mohini know that she was ready and close to having another orgasm.

 

At that moment her hand reached Girish’s dick which was in a weak state that is trying to become strong.

 

So she started to help it become strong by stroking its tip and balls slowly.

 

All of this happened as they kissed.

 

When they parted the dick of Girish was already hard and Mohini’s pussy is wet.

 

He looked into her eyes and asked.

 

“Mohini this will be the last round for now, after that I will be exhausted even if you want to suck me.

 

So which hole do you want me to fuck?

 

I want to hear you say and even put my dick in that hole on your own.”

 

Mohini looked at him and moved closure.

 

She turned around and squatted down on the top of his dick inserting it into her pussy.

 

Story 2: Husband’s Assistant part-8

 

She turned around and squatted down on the top of his dick inserting it into her pussy.

 

Then she said in a very sexy voice that was just enough to make Girish cum.

 

Fuck my pussy as you please and you can cum inside, it is a safe day.

 

After you recovered enough strength we can go on as the night is long and my husband will not wake up till late in the morning tomorrow because of the drunken state.

 

You can do whatever you want with me tonight.

 

For the night I am your woman. (Bitch)

 

Mohini actually wanted to say bitch but she cannot reveal her lewd self instead of innocent house wife right now.

 

She can slowly lead it to the point where she can speak of these things.

 

As she squatted down the dick slowly went into her pussy widening her pussy lips.

 

“Hummmm”

 

Mohini moaned a little and the moved up and down slowly as she continued to moan.

 

It is as if she was riding a horse.

 

Girish was not idle as his hands went to play with Mohini clit with one hand and the other is fondling her boobs while pinching her nipples.

 

Other than Mohini he also started to move slowly making the entire thing more pleasurable for both of them.

 

This round lasted by around 20 minutes which is the longest and the cum that was poured into her pussy was only a tenth of the amount that he shot inside her mouth the first time.

 

Mohini know that consecutive fucking can reduce the amount of cum that a man can shoot.

 

On the other hand this problem did not exist for woman.

 

Well because of the over fucking their internals will have some abrasions and bruises.

 

If they were careful then they can fuck as much as they want.

 

Also their entire body will give them pleasure while men can only be pleasure at their dick and except for some other fetishes.

 

…….

 

Mohini also had an orgasm that flushed out the little cum out along with his dick that became soft after Cumming inside her.

 

They did not bother with the dirty water as they kissed each other and enjoyed the moment.

 

……

 

Sometime later they took another shower with Girish washing her body, especially her sensitive parts like pussy, nipples and her ass hole.

 

Girish asked if he could sleep sucking on Mohini’s boobs for the entire night.

 

So they set up an alarm to wake up early in order to not to get caught by her husband.

 

Other than that they locked the door of the master bedroom from the outside so that even if her husband wakes up early he would not catch them off guard.

 

Well her husband would not fuss about locking him inside as Mohini did this previously once because she was angry for him getting drunk.

 

At most he would call her phone to open the door later.

 

Finally they went to sleep.

 

Mohini slept normally while Girish slept beside her boobs with one of her nipples inside his mouth.

 

He sucked on it as his hand fondled her butt cheeks with a few slaps.

 

They slept just like that.

 

Whenever Girish woke up he would see if his little dick is recharged.

 

If it did then it will definitely stood up looking at the hot body of Mohini.

 

So he fucked her pussy waking her up from her sweet dreams in the middle of the night.

 

Well this happened only 2 times through the night.

 

Girish looked a little pale as he was completely sucked dry by Mohini.

 

They woke up early in the morning next day because of the alarm.

 

Her husband did not wake up yet.

 

Girish cannot continue to do anything to Mohini as his power is over exerted and requires time for rest.

 

Mohini don’t want her husband to know that Girish stayed at their home over night to erase all the traces of anything that happened last night.

 

The dress of Girish was already dried off.

 

Mohini put on his sleeping gown to send him off.

 

But before that they shared a passionate kiss and he has even kissed her nipples as the night gown if from open like a kimono.

 

So, as long as she opened her waist band everything inside will be revealed to the world outside.

 

Girish before leaving made Mohini come to the door with her waist band open revealing her front part completely to the street.

 

Mohini acted reluctant to do that but the man told her that he would not fuck her again if she did not do as he says.

 

Mohini had no choice but to comply with his requests this is how she acted even thought she know that this man cannot do anything to her.

 

It was his life that will be spoiled if he wanted to blackmail her.

 

This is not blackmail but his request in the form of blackmail.

 

So Mohini acted according to his wishes like a newlywed daughter in law.

 

After that the man left with a happy smile and Mohini closed the door immediately with a red face.

 

Previously she was fucked by many men but she never did any exhibitionism type setting.

 

This is entirely new for her and it excited her even more.

 

Before she let Girish leave Mohini opened the master bed room door and checked on her husband.

 

She doesn’t want her husband to wake up and see Girish leaving through the main door when he looked at the entire thing from the window above.

 

But she found that he was sleeping, so she happily sent Girish acting like an innocent little wife.

 

She has even fulfilled showing his boobs right at the front of the entrance.

 

After that she went to take a bath and started to prepare breakfast for her husband.

 

Well she is a little angry with her husband because he is useless in every possible way.

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to story 3 complete chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

The story continues to be published faster in patreon.

 

please donate for faster releases

 

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

3