Chapter 2: Ruined Innocent Student part 2
1.5k 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2: Ruined Innocent Student part 2

 

But when she was just about to cum she pulled the vibrating hair brush away from her little pussy so that it would not get soaked by her cum and love juices.

 

After that she wanted to have more fun but she could not get excited as she did not have a live thing to fuck her.

 

She immediately imagined her first time with Richard.

 

Even though it is not that stimulating it is still her first time and being a chastity woman she wanted to only belong to Richard.

 

She has also though that since it was the first time Richard was unable to showcase his true power while fucking her.

 

For this she decided to give him another chance to see his true power.

 

So she wanted to do with him one more time.

 

But they did not get the chance to do that again as Richard was a busy person being a seeded player.

 

There are tournaments for the nationals coming in a few months.

 

There are many boys in the class that are eying Lisa as she has the perfect figure with an hourglass shaped body and an innocent and cute face.

 

They all are envious of Richard to have Lisa as his girlfriend.

 

The delinquents of the class are trying to find a chance to get her and fuck her to their heart’s content.

 

Because of the excessive practice for the coming tournament Richard asked Lisa to be separate for a month.

 

This is so that he could concentrate on the practice more.

 

Well he is not a good boyfriend anyway he is more into the baseball practice than to spend his time with his girlfriend.

 

Because of this they are a little distinct even though they are boyfriend and girlfriend.

 

One day Lisa came to Richard right after the classes were ended.

 

“Richard I wanted to go to shopping today.

 

Will you accompany me?

 

It has been a long time since we last went on a date and spend a little time together.”

 

Lisa asked with an anticipating look in her eyes.

 

On the contrary Richard was not even focusing on what Lisa is saying instead he was checking out some details on his favorite baseball team.

 

Lisa waited for a few minutes and finally Richard looked at her

 

“What are you saying?

 

I was too focused on the details of my favorite baseball team that I did not listen to what you said.”

 

Lisa was a little disappointed but she did not show that on her face.

 

Still she said

 

“I wanted to go to shopping today.

 

Will you accompany me?

 

It has been a long time since we last went on a date and spend a little time together.”

 

Richard did not even consider how Lisa felt as he directly rejected her.

 

“Well we can go on a date after the tournament.

 

I have to attend the practice today.”

 

After saying these words Richard left quickly without even listening to what Lisa was saying as reply.

 

There is one person that is silently listening onto the conversation between Lisa and Richard.

 

This person is one of the rich kids of the class and also a delinquent by nature.

 

His name is Mark.

 

He is 19 years old and the oldest student in the class.

 

It is said that whoever he marked with his eyes he will get them.

 

That is whichever woman he marked to fuck her; he will try every possible means to get her into his bed.

 

He will use every possible trick and every opportunity to get the women he wanted.

 

So this time his eyes fell on Lisa.

 

As the most beautiful woman in the class he wanted to have a taste of her.

 

So he was silently keeping tabs on her to see if he can get an opportunity to get on bed with her.

 

He already knows that Lisa was Richard's girlfriend and she has already lost her virginity to Richard.

 

He also noticed that Lisa was not at all satisfied with the way Richard is treating her.

 

These made him think that it would be lot more easies to handle things as there will not be a problem with her losing her virginity.

 

He was waiting for a chance to see if he can make Richard wear a green hat while making Lisa cheat on him.

 

He is not the only one who wanted to have Lisa on their beds but they did not have a way to do that.

 

After a few days Richard came to Lisa to talk to her.

 

“Lisa we have to stay separate for a few days.

 

I cannot be distracted by anything.

 

The tournament will be in a few days, so please understand that, ok.

 

See you later then bye.”

 

Lisa was very disappointed but she is a chastity woman so she will cling on to her man no matter what.

 

So she did not give up on him and decided to support him to the best of her abilities by not disturbing him.

 

From the first time getting fucked by Richard, Lisa at most has coupled with him for 2 times in all this time.

 

And she was disappointed the other two times too.

 

She thought that Richard would perform well in the second time or even the third time but the only thing that she felt is disappointment.

 

But since she loved him she can only stay silent and swallow the disappointment.

 

She doesn’t want to leave her first love for the bodily pleasures.

 

But the pent up lust is unbearable as she wanted to find new ways to quench her lust.

 

She was quite horny and there is no way to quench her lust.

 

Richard was busy with the practice so she cannot disturb him.

 

So she was patiently waiting for the baseball tournament to be over till she has the chance to get fucked by Richard again.

 

But it will take another month or so for that.

 

Till then Lisa has to stay and control her urges about her lust and stay frustrated in the s*x life.

 

One day after the classes are over Lisa was packing her books and materials and getting ready to go home.

 

The story will be continued in story 1

 

(Authors words: from here on in the story there are multiple settings where the ending of the story changes.

 

So read the different choices with different endings for this story.)

 

Choice story plot 1: (cheating on Richard and good ending with Richard)

 

Choice story plot 2: (cheating on Richard and getting caught by Richard with sad ending)

 

Choice story plot 3: (cheating on Richard and breaking up with Richard while forming couple with mark with happy ending)

 

Choice story plot 4: (cheating on Richard and breaking up with Richard and abandoned by all with sad ending)

 

Read all these plots in the coming stories and there might be more

 

----------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 3 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

The story continues to be published faster in patreon.

 

please donate for faster releases

 

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

1