Chapter 3: Ruined Innocent Student part 3
1.2k 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3: Ruined Innocent Student part 3

 

One day after the classes are over Lisa was packing her books and materials and getting ready to go home.

 

In the class all the students are also packing and moving out of the class.

 

There is only Lisa, Richard, mark and his lackeys present and a few students going through the classroom door.

 

At this moment Lisa got a phone call from her mother’s phone.

 

She simply answered the phone with a lick.

 

“Mom……”

 

She wanted to speak something but suddenly she stopped and abruptly started to cry as tears rolled down her eyes.

 

She cut the call and started to cry silently.

 

This was noticed both Richard and mark.

 

Richard immediately came forward and asked Lisa

 

“Lisa is something wrong?

 

Are you feeling ill or is there any pain anywhere on your body?

 

Why are you crying suddenly?

 

……….”

 

Richard asked a few more questions looking at the crying face of Lisa.

 

Lisa immediately wiped out the tear marks on her face and said.

 

“It is nothing I have a little head ache and it piqued when I was speaking on the phone.

 

After I have some rest it will be ok.

 

So don’t worry.”

 

Richard who was a dense as an idiot bought everything that Lisa said and left her to go to his baseball practice without even looking back at Lisa.

 

On the contrary mark did not buy what Lisa said and became suspicious.

 

At this moment he thought that he got an opportunity to get Lisa into his bed.

 

Then he turned to the side and whispered something in his lackey’s ears.

 

The right hand man of mark is zed.

 

Zed is a lustful guy that is to the point that his brain is in his balls.

 

He only thinks using the balls below his hot d*ck.

 

Zed would do anything that mark asks him to do and in return zed would get some benefits from mark.

 

The benefits are quite simple and much to the liking of zed.

 

After mark is done playing with a woman and he got fed up with her, he would hand over some of the photos or videos of her naked f*cking body to zed.

 

Zed would use them to blackmail those women to have his way with them till he was satisfied with them.

 

There are instances where those women would involve cops or other people in this matter.

 

But they all are silenced by the fathers of mark and zed.

 

The father of mark is the Mayer of the town and the father of zed is the right hand man of mark’s father.

 

Like fathers, like sons.

 

Zed under the orders of mark followed Lisa covertly.

 

Lisa did not go home but she made her way to the hospital nearby at the fastest possible speed.

 

Zed followed her there and observed all the things that are happening and why Lisa came here.

 

After collecting all the information zed returned to mark and told him what he saw there and everything he observed.

 

“Mark I go the information that you wanted.

 

Your guess is right.

 

She went to the hospital because her parents got into an accident.

 

Her father died on the accident spot and her mother is in coma.

 

Lisa is not ill at all but lost one of her parents and the other one hospitalized in coma.

 

Doctor said that they don’t know when she can recover.

 

Lisa was very down and she went to her home gloomily.

 

Lisa also seems to be in a bit of financial problems as the earning people are gone and the insurance money takes time for her to receive.

 

Other than that her parents seems to have invested in some stocks with all their money and they are now a dead capital.

 

If things did not change within a month and insurance money did not get into her hands then there is a chance that she would have to drop out of the school.

 

She has to look for a job and complete her studies when she was stabilized financially.

 

Under these circumstances you can get her with the easiest way possible.

 

There is one more thing.

 

She did not tell any of this to Richard and her idiot boyfriend that seems to be so dense that he did not realize the situation that Lisa is in.

 

She did not tell him anything as it would distract him from the baseball practice for the tournament.

 

Mark immediately grinned thinking that he finally got an opportunity to make Lisa fall into his lap.

 

He immediately started to plan his next action to get laid with Lisa.

 

On the next day Lisa was absent to the school.

 

Mark and zed were also absent from the school as they were following Lisa to see where they can get the opportunity.

 

On the other hand Richard was so into baseball that he did not even found that Lisa did not came to school today.

 

When he was leaving after the classes he noticed that Lisa is not in the class but he thought that Lisa was a little ill because of the stomach pain from yesterday.

 

So she might be resting at her home.

 

This is what he thought and went straight to practice for the baseball tournament.

 

On the other hand mark and zed followed Lisa on the entire day following her from hospital to her home.

 

Mark found that Lisa looked too gloomy and weak as if she did not eat anything from yesterday and even today.

 

She looked restless as if she did not sleep at all last night.

 

In the evening Lisa came out of her house and started to go to the hospital to visit her mother again.

 

Since her mother’s condition is quite critical she was only allowed to visit her for a few hours a day.

 

Because of this Lisa can only wait for the visiting hours at the waiting area of the hospital to visit her mother.

 

She is also moving all over to get money for some bill payments.

 

Richard never even thought of the situation that Lisa is in as he was immersed in his baseball game practice.

 

The story will be continued in story 1

 

(Authors words: from here on in the story there are multiple settings where the ending of the story changes.

 

So read the different choices with different endings for this story.)

 

Choice story plot 1: (cheating on Richard and good ending with Richard)

 

Choice story plot 2: (cheating on Richard and getting caught by Richard with sad ending)

 

Choice story plot 3: (cheating on Richard and breaking up with Richard while forming couple with mark with happy ending)

 

Choice story plot 4: (cheating on Richard and breaking up with Richard and abandoned by all with sad ending)

 

Read all these plots in the coming stories and there might be more

 


------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 4 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

The story continues to be published faster in patreon.

 

please donate for faster releases

 

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

1