Chapter 4: Ruined Innocent Student part 4
1k 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4: Ruined Innocent Student part 4

 

Richard never even thought of the situation that Lisa is in as he was immersed in his baseball game practice.

 

After the evening visiting hours Lisa came out of the hospital and is on her way to her home with a sad and gloomy face.

 

At this moment mark took the chance.

 

He appeared out of nowhere and called out to Lisa.

 

Lisa was a little startled and turned around only to see mark.

 

Mark has already sent zed back, so that he could do his thing smoothly.

 

Mark came to Lisa and asked what she was doing here, while he said that he came to this are for taking care of some things.

 

Lisa did not mention her family position and just said that she came here because of some stomach pain.

 

Mark did not buy this crap but he did not say this out loud as well.

 

He has to take one step at a time so as to get Lisa into his script and slowly make her fall into his trap.

 

As the conversation built up he invited Lisa to have a cup of coffee at the same time he also showed concern for her well being.

 

Lisa looked restless, lifeless and gloomy as she did not have any sleep and food from two days.

 

Mark knows this and after taking her to a restaurant he ordered some food and juice for Lisa to eat.

 

He convinced her to have some food with him even though she refused many times.

 

As they eat mark showed her concern towards her well being with his words play.

 

After they had their food he escorted her to her home.

 

Then he silently left after showing more concern for her well being.

 

He gave out the image of a good guy that takes care of others meticulously.

 

This is a way of the guy which can cause most girls in the situation Lisa is presently in, to be falling for them easily on their own.

 

The second days mark went to school as usual while Lisa is still absent that day too.

 

He has already expected this and he going to school is also a part of his plan to get Lisa.

 

Richard is still as dunce as ever as he did not even care about why Lisa did not attend to the school the second day.

 

As soon as the classes are over mark made his way to the hospital to look for Lisa.

 

The reason for him going to look for Lisa is that he was concerned about her as she was absent that day too.

 

While he is going towards the hospital he met Lisa as she is returning.

 

“I went to your home but you are not there so I came to the hospital that I say you yesterday.

 

Are you all right?

 

Why did you not attend the school today?

 

Is your stomach pain severe?

 

………”

 

Mark through some questions at Lisa that showed that he was very much concerned about her.

 

This moved the heart of Lisa as there is a small space that was not filled by mark that should previously belongs to Richard.

 

Mark started to speak as he and Lisa walked towards her home.

 

On the way they have to pass through near a small lake.

 

After arriving there mark bought ice cream for him and for Lisa and gave it to her to eat.

 

She has refused to take the ice cream at first but under the insistence of mark she finally took it and started to eat.

 

They sat on a bench beside the lake looking at the setting sun.

 

There is not outlet for Lisa’s sadness as there is no one to rely on for her.

 

Her relatives are cold and did not care about her or her parents.

 

Even when they are informed of what happened to her parents, they all made many excuses so as to avoid coming to aid Lisa and her parents.

 

Because of all this pent up sadness and frustration Lisa finally let it all out looking at the setting sun.

 

Now mark showed concern for her wellbeing it immediately triggered and started to cry while holding on to mark.

 

Mark finally reached his first target as he stood there without moving letting Lisa cry her sorrows away.

 

After that Lisa told him the truth of what happened and cried a lot while mark consoled her by the sweet sounding words.

 

Then he escorted her back to her home.

 

He even prepared some food for her to eat and then left to his home.

 

Lisa felt warmth in her heart.

 

After she finished eating the food prepared by mark she went into deep sleep as she was exhausted in the past few days.

 

On the next day Lisa came to school in the morning after visiting her mother.

 

Then when she was leaving the class she looked around to see if mark was present in the class.

 

But she did not find him as he has already left the room.

 

Instead it was Richard that spoke to her, asking her

 

“Lisa, how are you feeling today?

 

Is your stomach pain gone?”

 

Before Lisa could answer someone called Richard and he immediately ran out of the class, leaving Lisa all alone.

 

She was very disappointed looking at the back of Richard that left without even a care for her.

 

At this moment she felt that she made a wrong decision becoming Richard’s girlfriend and giving her first time to him.

 

But what is done is done and she doesn’t want to talk about these things with him for the time being.

 

She packed her things and left the school.

 

She is going to the hospital but not to her home.

 

She wanted to visit her mother and after that she would return to her home.

 

While she was walking on the way she has to cross the small lake area towards hospital.

 

The story will be continued in story 1

 

(Authors words: from here on in the story there are multiple settings where the ending of the story changes.

 

So read the different choices with different endings for this story.)

 

Choice story plot 1: (cheating on Richard and good ending with Richard)

 

Choice story plot 2: (cheating on Richard and getting caught by Richard with sad ending)

 

Choice story plot 3: (cheating on Richard and breaking up with Richard while forming couple with mark with happy ending)

 

Choice story plot 4: (cheating on Richard and breaking up with Richard and abandoned by all with sad ending)

 

Read all these plots in the coming stories and there might be more

 


------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 5 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

The story continues to be published faster in patreon.

 

please donate for faster releases

 

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

1