Chapter 5: Ruined Innocent Student part 5
1.1k 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5: Ruined Innocent Student part 5

 

While she was walking on the way she has to cross the small lake area towards hospital.

 

When she reached there she was shocked to see mark that was sitting on the same bench that they sat yesterday looking at the peaceful lake.

 

He noticed Lisa looking at his but acted as if she did not see Lisa and looked at the lake with the peaceful expression on her face.

 

Looking at his peaceful face the opinion on mark in Lisa’s heart has risen by a notch.

 

She slowly moved towards mark but stopped half way and decided to not to disturb him as he was peacefully staring at the lake.

 

She doesn’t want to burden him with more of her problems.

 

So she decided to leave the place quietly.

 

Mark noticed this and did not stop her instead acted as if he did not see anything.

 

He doesn’t want to go along with her to visit her mother instead he was waiting for her to return back from the hospital so that he can start his tricks.

 

After she left he got up and went to do his own things and returned to the same spot after an hour right before Lisa passed through that area.

 

When she saw mark still sitting there her thoughts started to wander as if mark was in love with her.

 

He was just reminiscing about her from yesterday.

 

This thought made her face blush a little.

 

She immediately shook her head to remove all of these stray thoughts and went near mark to ask him what he is doing here.

 

Mark slowly lifted his head and looked at Lisa.

 

After that he greeted her and they started to converse for some time.

 

Mark escorted Lisa to her home and when he found that Lisa is not eating anything he suggested that would cook for her.

 

Lisa did not accept it at first but because of the insistence of mark she finally let him cook for her.

 

Later when they are eating the food she couldn’t help but compliment the cooking skills of mark.

 

Compared to him Richard was a complete idiot that has almost 0 EQ.

 

The position of Richard in Lisa’s heart started to fall and it was replaced by mark day by day.

 

After they ate the food mark said his good nights to Lisa and left to his home.

 

This has marked his second success as he was able to cook a meal for Lisa.

 

While going home he called zed and asked him to bring a good romantic movie that would let him accomplish his task.

 

After mark left Lisa has a strange thought that is

 

“How big is this marks hot d*ck?

 

How does it feel to be f*cked by mark’s hot d*ck?”

 

She immediately blushed and shook her head sending these stray thoughts away with a face that is as red as a tomato.

 

At this moment her body became horny again as she was at that age where even a small stimulation can ignite her lust.

 

Other than that because of all the tensions, frustration, helplessness and many other things played a big role in this causing her body to react like this.

 

So after she locked all the doors of the house she went to her room removed all of her clothes and switched on the computer.

 

She brought some tissue paper from the bathroom and placed it on the chair where her little p*ssy would cum if she let out her love juices.

 

She covered the entire sitting are with the tissue paper and then she brought the vibrating hair brush and placed it on the computer table.

 

Then she put on some adult videos and started to masturbate looking at them.

 

She was unable to cum even after she saw all of that and tried her hardest to become exited enough to climax.

 

But she was unable to do that imagining the small and thin hot d*ck of Richard.

 

When she was a kid she took baths with her parents and looked at her father’s hot d*ck that was as big as a wooden log.

 

Then she thought of something that is

 

“Is the hot d*ck of mark that big?

 

How does it look?

 

What shape it has?

 

How does it taste?

 

……..”

 

Lisa has many thoughts as she thought of all these things her face became more and more red.

 

Because of all her problems and the response from others in her time of need a part of her soul was broken.

 

This made her wanted to fill this gap with something that would let her restore her peace and let her console her mind.

 

So when she was introduced to have to masturbate and having s*x caused her to think in that direction to fill up the gap in her soul.

 

Because of this the thoughts of the hot d*ck of mark came into her mind.

 

She even has an idea of becoming an exhibitionist to divert her attention towards lust in order to forget her problems for a little while.

 

But she is not so broken to that point that she would do such a thing.

 

After that she subconsciously started to masturbate to relieve of her tensions from all of her current problems.

 

The strange thing is that she started to imagine mark f*cking her while masturbate in her bathroom.

 

She has never felt as happy after masturbating as she was able to have an orgasm today while imagining mark f*cking her holes.

 

This happiness was so addictive for Lisa that she wanted to do it again, but she was very much exhausted that day and not able to masturbate again.

 

Then she thought.

 

“It was so exhausting masturbating myself.

 

It would be good for another man to help me masturbate.

 

………….”

 

The story will be continued in story 2

 

(Authors words: from here on in the story there are multiple settings where the ending of the story changes.

 

So read the different choices with different endings for this story.)

 

Choice story plot 1: (cheating on Richard and good ending with Richard)

 

Choice story plot 2: (cheating on Richard and getting caught by Richard with sad ending)

 

Choice story plot 3: (cheating on Richard and breaking up with Richard while forming couple with mark with happy ending)

 

Choice story plot 4: (cheating on Richard and breaking up with Richard and abandoned by all with sad ending)

 

Read all these plots in the coming stories and there might be more

 

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to story 2 chapter 1 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

The story continues to be published faster in patreon.

 

please donate for faster releases

 

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

1