Story 2: Mark’s plan chapter 2
547 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2: Mark’s plan part 2

 

Are you all right?”

 

Mark walked towards Lisa slowly like a concerned gentle man towards Lisa.

 

Lisa turned around and looked at Mark with surprised eyes.

 

But soon her expression turned into a tender one with a light smile.

 

“Good evening Mark.

 

I am alright.

 

I just went to find part time job.

 

You know my current situation right.

 

I need money for my mother’s medical expenses, my tuition fee and other living expenses.

 

So I went to look for a part time job.

 

I found two part time jobs today,

 

With these I will be able to sustain till I get the insurance money of my fa... father...”

 

Saying the last two words Lisa has moved to tears falling down her cheek.

 

Immediately Mark moved a step forward and wiped the tears off of Lisa’s cheek saying.

 

“If you need money, all you have to do is tell me.

 

Why did you have to work at so many part time jobs and strain yourself?

 

I am your friend so you can ask money from me and in the future when you earned money then you can give me back.

 

You are still treating me as an outsider.........”

 

Mark pouted his mouth and said few cheesy words with a saddened expression.

 

Lisa smiled and said

 

“Sorry Mark, even though you are from a rich family, I cannot take money from you.

 

It is not what you think.

 

It is just that I have to stand on my own and face these problems to grow strong minded.

 

As for money I have to earn on my own and must integrate it into a part of my life.......”

 

Mark smiled and said

 

“You seem like you have not had lunch and looked quite haggard.

 

How many times have I said that you should not neglect your health?

 

Come on let me cook something for you.

 

Since you don’t listen to my advice you have to watch a movie with me as punishment.”

 

Saying these words Mark pushed her towards a convenience store nearby to get some ingredients.

 

Lisa wanted to pay but,

 

Mark paid for all the materials and denied Lisa from speaking further.

 

Then they went back to Lisa’s home.

 

Mark started to prepare the food while Lisa helped him.

 

They talked about things at school and some other things as the prepared supper.

 

It is already evening.

 

After they are done preparing Mark asked Lisa to play the movie that he brought here in his bag.

 

This is the romantic movie that Mark asked zed to bring for him.

 

While Lisa is arranging to play the movie Mark arranged the food on their plates and brought some extras to the table in the hall.

 

Well Mark dripped some aphrodisiac that would take effect slowly into Lisa’s plate.

 

This aphrodisiac is very mild and has very small effect that is almost negligible.

 

But with ambiance, and other things this small effect can be maximised to accomplish the task that Mark wants.

 

After all that arrangement Mark asked Lisa to close the front door or lock it so that they would not be disturbed while they are eating supper.

 

Lisa did not feel rude about it.

 

There are people that hate other people seeing them while they are having lunch or dinner.

 

She thought that Mark is such a person.

 

So she straight away went and locked the door.

 

But when she was about to lock the door someone came.

 

Lisa became a little dazed looking at the person that came.

 

It was Richard.

 

Immediately Lisa thought that Richard came here to ask why she did not attend school today.

 

Other than that she thought that he would ask her about the accident of her family.

 

Then she thought about Mark that was in the hall waiting for her.

 

Lisa though that Richard would find this out and might feel betrayed by Lisa and condemn her for being a loose woman.

 

Thinking all this her face became pale and sweet beads oozed out of her fore head.

 

Richard did not seem to have noticed anything as he approached the front door and said.

 

“Hey Lisa,

 

How are you?

 

Are uncle and aunt out of home?

 

Actually I am in a bit of a hurry so could you return the 100 bucks that you borrowed from me last month right now.

 

Tomorrow is our team manager jenny’s birthday and we all want to pitch in to buy her a gift.”

 

Listening to the purpose of visit of Richard, Lisa’s expression changed.

 

She became frustrated and felt that Richard is not the man that should get her affection.

 

On a whim she even thought of breaking up with Richard.

 

But she finally came back to her senses and sneered inside.

 

Seeing that Lisa is silently looking at him with an odd facial expression, Richard thought that Lisa did not have enough cash with her.

 

He really is a moron that doesn’t know how to treat a woman or how to read the mood of a woman.

 

Lisa sighed and said

 

“I will bring the money, wait here for a minute.”

 

After saying these words she closed the door and went inside her home.

 

Mark who was about to ask her who was outside has swallowed his words because of the sign that Lisa showed him.

 

“Shhhh”

 

Lisa put her index finger on her mouth and gave a stay silent sign to Mark.

 

Mark immediately played along and stood there silently.

 

Lisa went to her room and pulled out a 100 dollar note out of her secret stash.

 

Then she started to scold Richard in her mind with a sneer.

 

She walked out of her room and went to the front door of the house.

 

Richard is still there waiting for Lisa to bring out the money.

 

On the other hand he is actually talking to his team mates through an online chatting app in his smart phone.

 

The story will be continued in story 2

 

(Authors words: from here on in the story there are multiple settings where the ending of the story changes.

 

So read the different choices with different endings for this story.)

 

Choice story plot 1: (cheating on Richard and good ending with Richard)

 

Choice story plot 2: (cheating on Richard and getting caught by Richard with sad ending)

 

Choice story plot 3: (cheating on Richard and breaking up with Richard while forming couple with mark with happy ending)

 

Choice story plot 4: (cheating on Richard and breaking up with Richard and abandoned by all with sad ending)

 

Read all these plots in the coming stories and there might be more

 

----------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to story 2 complete chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

The story continues to be published faster in patreon.

 

please donate for faster releases

 

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

1