Story 2: Mark’s plan part 3
554 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3: Mark’s plan part 3

 

On the other hand he is actually talking to his team mates through an online chatting app in his smart phone.

 

He did not even bother to notice the changes of Lisa or the weird silence in the house.

 

He did not even made an enquiry of why she is absent these days and her current position.

 

This caused a huge drop of his position in Lisa’s heart which was now occupied by Mark.

 

Even if Mark really did not love Lisa and just wanted to be her friend, Lisa would accept it gladly.

 

At this moment Mark was busy as he silently started to put some more aphrodisiac liquid drops on Lisa’s plate.

 

He is waiting for his golden moments when he gets to enjoy Lisa.

 

Other than that he has silently came to one side of the window beside the front door and took a sneak peek at what is happening outside.

 

At first he was shocked a little to see Richard.

 

But when he found the reason why Richard came to Lisa’s house and his ignorance of Lisa’s current situation made him laugh inside.

 

“What an idiot?

 

He doesn’t even know the current situation of his girlfriend and even wanted to take some money from her.

 

That is to buy a gift for another woman.

 

He is digging his grave so deep that he don’t even realise it.

 

Well I will help you take care of Lisa,

 

In both mind and body

 

Hahaha”

 

These are the thoughts in Mark’s mind.

 

Mark did not even reveal his smile when he is looking out of the window sneakily.

 

After he found what is going on,

 

He silently came back to the main hall and sat in the sofa waiting for Lisa in a silent and elegant way.

 

The sofa is a big one and 3 people can sit on it comfortably.

 

There are also single chair sofas on both sides of the big sofa but Mark preferred to sit on this to make his plan a success.

 

Outside the house Lisa gave the 100 dollar note to Richard.

 

Richard took the 100 dollar bill with a big smile and said

 

“Lisa, sorry that

 

I could not invite you to the party of our team member.

 

It is team members only.

 

Well I will give you a treat later.”

 

Saying these words Richard left with a big smile and the 100 dollar note on his hand.

 

Lisa’s heart has shaken a little and finally broke.

 

Instead of love she has started to feel hate and contempt towards Richard.

 

At the same time she felt that it was her biggest loss to give her virginity to Richard.

 

Even though he was unable to poke a hole in her hymen, he has still taken her virginity and her first time.

 

After standing there for a few minutes looking towards the direction that Richard left with watery eyes, Lisa finally woke up by the call from Mark.

 

“Lisa, the food will become cold.

 

Come quickly.

 

We should eat food hot.”

 

She has immediately wiped her tears and went back into the house with a slight smile.

 

Then she sat to the other corner of the big sofa where Mark sat.

 

She took the remote control to start the movie.

 

Then she smiled towards Mark and started to eat the food.

 

“Yummy, it is quite tasty.

 

Thank you for the great food Mark.”

 

Lisa said after tasting the food and with a bright smile.

 

“Lisa we are friends right, so don’t say sorry and thank you to me.

 

It will distance us from each other.”

 

Mark said with a sweet smile.

 

These words moved Lisa’s heart and filled the empty space that once belongs to Richard a few minutes ago.

 

The romantic movie is playing on the TV while they are eating their supper.

 

Lisa seems to be very happy.

 

After half an hour they have completed their supper and the romantic movie came to the romantic part.

 

Lisa’s body started to feel slightly hot and her cheeks became rosy with a slight blush.

 

Her breath became slowly rigid and her breasts started to rise up and fall down which quite a good show for Mark that took the sneak peek.

 

Lisa is wearing a blue shirt and a knee length skirt that is in matching colour of her shirt that looked quite s*xy and cute.

 

Her boobs are quite big like two plump mangoes.

 

As she becoming more and hotter she body started to sweat a little releasing her pheromones.

 

Mark stealthily watched Lisa from time to time and greedily inhaled the sweat smell from Lisa.

 

Mark moved a little closure to Lisa in the cover of stretching his hands.

 

Then he placed his hand behind the sofa in a casual way.

 

Lisa who was feeling hot and aroused also moved towards Mark in the cover of adjusting her skirt.

 

The movie in front of them moved to more romantic scenes between the hero and heroine.

 

This aroused them more.

 

Lisa started to pant a little as she moved a little closure to Mark.

 

Mark followed her lead and moved closure to her even more.

 

At this moment his legs came into contact with her legs.

 

Mark felt that Lisa’s body was hot but his body was hotter.

 

Now he took the lead and turned towards her, while extending his hand behind the sofa on to her shoulder.

 

Lisa seems to have no care for the hand of Mark’s hand.

 

Lisa turned around and looked into mark’s eyes with her dreamy eyes.

 

Then Mark took the lead and kissed Lisa’s lips.

 

Immediately Lisa’s mind went blank and her eyes became flurried.

 

It seems that Lisa did not have any experience kissing a man at all.

 

Well it has to be as Richard is an idiot with almost 0 emotional quotient (EQ).

 

So he would not have let Lisa enjoy a proper kiss.

 

Mark was very experienced in Kissing so he took the lead and kissed Lisa for over 15 minutes.

 

The story will be continued in story 2

 

(Authors words: from here on in the story there are multiple settings where the ending of the story changes.

 

So read the different choices with different endings for this story.)

 

Choice story plot 1: (cheating on Richard and good ending with Richard)

 

Choice story plot 2: (cheating on Richard and getting caught by Richard with sad ending)

 

Choice story plot 3: (cheating on Richard and breaking up with Richard while forming couple with mark with happy ending)

 

Choice story plot 4: (cheating on Richard and breaking up with Richard and abandoned by all with sad ending)

 

Read all these plots in the coming stories and there might be more

 

----------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to story 3 chapter 1 for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

The story continues to be published faster in patreon.

 

please donate for faster releases

 

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

2