Story 2: Mark’s plan part 4
564 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4: Mark’s plan part 4

 

Mark was very experienced in Kissing so he took the lead and kissed Lisa for over 15 minutes.

 

He was not only kissing Lisa,

 

While Lisa is blank minded and with flurried eyes.

 

Mark started to unbutton Lisa’s shirt in a proficient way that would not wake Lisa from her wonderful state.

 

It only took him less than a minute to unbutton all of her shirt buttons and reveal her snow white full cup bra with front hook bind.

 

After that he slowly pushed the bra and undid the bind holding the bra.

 

As soon as he undid her bra hook, two milky white fruits bursted out of the jail like bra.

 

They were perky and bouncy with two cherries at their ends that are erect because of her excitement.

 

Mark gently kneaded Lisa’s boobs with one hand while the other hand is on her back.

 

After two minutes his hands slid down her boobs, passed her navel and reached her skirt.

 

Mark has gently pulled her skirt revealing her milky white thighs and a deep valley between them.

 

She is wearing white panties that are normal for all the girls of her age and family background.

 

He did not pull down her panties but started to rub her thighs slowly without making any sudden moments.

 

He lowly slid his fingers into her panties rubbing her fragrant grass and reaching her lips of little p*ssy.

 

He slowly inserted his fingers into her little p*ssy and moved them rhythmically.

 

Immediately Lisa felt like she has a current shock all over her body.

 

But she felt limp and leaned against Mark even closure.

 

As Mark helped her masturbate, Lisa who was already aroused has finally reached her thrush hold.

 

“Mmmm”

 

She cummed with a slight moan wetting her panties and the hand of Mark that rubbed her little p*ssy also became wet.

 

At that time the kiss finally broke and Lisa was still blank minded and her eyes are still flurried.

 

After cumming and long kissing Lisa is panting heavily causing her boobs to move up and down like tow jingle bells.

 

Mark did not stop at that as he knelt down in front of Lisa and pulled her panties and skirt down completely.

 

After that he spread her legs with his hands and started to lick her little p*ssy and its lips along with her cl*toris.

 

At that time Lisa finally woke up from that trance like state and said.

 

“Ahhhh no that place is a little dirty.

 

I haven’t taken a show.....shower..... And that place is covered with Ahhhh, my sw... Sweat”

 

While saying this she remembered Richard and thought in her heart.

 

She is chastity women that only have physical relationship with the one she loves.

 

But her current situation is different from before.

 

She was s*xually frustrated for a long time even since her first time loosing virginity.

 

Right now she was being filled completely by the help of another man that was different from her lover.

 

But right now she became a bit selfish as she had cummed like this for the first time in her life.

 

She was highly intoxicated by that feeling and wanted to cum again.

 

So she thought in her mind.

 

“If I cummed one more time I will stop Mark from going further.”

 

But Mark is like an old driver.

 

Every time Lisa was about to cum he would reduce the intensity of his tongue and stop Lisa from cumming.

 

After a few failed attempts Lisa became more and more sensitive.

 

At that moment Mark stopped licking her and stood up on his feet and said.

 

“I can’t hold it in any longer...”

 

Saying that he pulled down his pants revealing, a big throbbing bulge in his underwear.

 

Looking at that Lisa was silent but her eyes are shining with excitement.

 

It was like when a kid saw an especially large ice cream bar.

 

Looking at Lisa’s expression mark know that his plan has worked.

 

Then he pulled how his underwear revealing a big hot d*ck that looked like a police baton.

 

It is long and big that is also throbbing.

 

The moment it came out it released a salty smell that aroused the effects of aphrodisiac that Lisa consumed previously.

 

Lisa had a thought to compare the sizes of the hot d*cks of Mark and Richard.

 

It is like a pencil placed beside a bullet train.

 

Her mind is at the brink of break down.

 

Looking at her expression mark said.

 

“Lisa I cannot hold any more.....”

 

Saying these words he came towards Lisa making her lies on the sofa and he is on the top of her.

 

Lisa did not resist him at all as if she was hypnotised.

 

He stretched the lips of her little p*ssy revealing her pink tender flesh.

 

Then he started to rub against her tender pink flesh.

 

After a moment he slowly inserted his thick and long hot d*ck into her little p*ssy slowly and said.

 

“I heard that it will be painful.

 

So tell me if you feel any pain or discomfort.”

 

He said there words with a tender gentle voice that moved Lisa’s heart.

 

Lisa thought in her heart.

 

“How different he is from Richard.

 

Richard it is you who made me do this.

 

So don’t blame me in the future.

 

Well I have already lost my virginity to you.

 

So even if someone f*ck’s me now you will not be able to know about it.

 

Unless you watched me getting f*cked or someone told you about this.”

 

Thinking till here Lisa became relaxed and started to enjoy the s*xual intercourse that is getting f*cked by Mark.

 

Lisa listened to Mark’s question and smiled sweetly with a blushed face saying.

 

“There is....... no........ pain you can insert it inside me.......Ahaaa.....”

 

Mark smiled as he finally reached his target in conquering Lisa.

 

She will do whatever he want her to do from now on.

 

He immediately inserted his thick long hot d*ck into her little p*ssy completely.

 

It has almost touched her womb.

 

The story will be continued in story 2

 

(Authors words: from here on in the story there are multiple settings where the ending of the story changes.

 

So read the different choices with different endings for this story.)

 

Choice story plot 1: (cheating on Richard and good ending with Richard)

 

Choice story plot 2: (cheating on Richard and getting caught by Richard with sad ending)

 

Choice story plot 3: (cheating on Richard and breaking up with Richard while forming couple with mark with happy ending)

 

Choice story plot 4: (cheating on Richard and breaking up with Richard and abandoned by all with sad ending)

 

Read all these plots in the coming stories and there might be more

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to story 3 chapter 2 for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

The story continues to be published faster in patreon.

 

please donate for faster releases

 

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

1