Story 2: Mark’s plan part 5
656 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5: Mark’s plan part 5

 

He immediately inserted his thick long hot d*ck into her little p*ssy completely.

 

It has almost touched her womb.

 

Lisa felt a slight pain as few drops of blood came out as Mark pulled out his hot d*ck.

 

This shocked Lisa as he should have already lost her virginity.

 

Looking at the drops of blood Mark’s smile became bigger.

 

He thought that Lisa was still a virgin and he is the one that took her virginity.

 

But the thing is Lisa has a special constitution that will regenerate her broken hymen after not having s*x for over a month.

 

It was said that there was one a prostitute that was declared as a virgin after thoroughly checked by many doctors.

 

Lisa’s case is similar to that.

 

It is not hymen that brew back but some sort of mucus membrane that has few drops of blood in it.

 

Lisa doesn’t know about this and thought that because of the small thin size of Richard’s hot d*ck he was unable to take her virginity completely.

 

So when Mark inserted his thick long hot d*ck it might have broken her remaining portion of hymen making it look like she is a virgin.

 

But looking at the smile on Mark’s face Lisa did not want to say this to him and decided to keep this a secret in her heart.

 

Then she immersed herself in to the deep pleasure as she started to moan.

 

“Ahaaa....”

 

“Yessss”

 

“Hmmm”

 

“F*ck..... Yeah”

 

Lisa started to moan and cooperate with Mark, so that they both could enjoy to the maximum.

 

After 20 minutes,

 

When Mark was about to cum he intended to pull his hot d*ck out of Lisa’s little p*ssy.

 

But he was stopped by Lisa,

 

“Today is a safe day, haa...... you can cum inside.

 

Fill me up with your love...... humm.

 

Mark...Ahaaa”

 

Mark let out a slight smile and plunged his hot d*ck into her little p*ssy and shot out his love juices.

 

At the same time Lisa also had an orgasm filling up Lisa’s little p*ssy.

 

When he pulled out his hot d*ck, sticky and slime white fluid started to flow out of her little p*ssy.

 

This is the mixture of her cum and his cum.

 

Mark then leaned forward and started to kiss Lisa on her lips passionately.

 

“Let’s do it on the bed.

 

You will not feel comfortable doing it here.”

 

Mark said with a slight smile.

 

Lisa nodded her head that was as red as tomato.

 

“I... cannot... move..... My body is...is limp”

 

Lisa said these words with a shivering voice.

 

Mark immediately hugged her where their faces are facing each other.

 

Her soft boobs are pressing against Mark’s chest.

 

Lisa pointed the direction and Mark followed the directions to reach Lisa’s bed room under her directions.

 

Mark gently placed Lisa on the bed and started to kiss her again.

 

At the same time he started to fondle her boobs forming various shapes.

 

He has pinched her n*pples that were erect and quite s*xy.

 

In a minute his hot d*ck became erect and was throbbing.

 

Mark did not want to pose and fetishes on Lisa right now as it was the first time he got her.

 

He will slowly change her step by step till she becomes addicted to his hot d*ck and do whatever he says.

 

But still he asked.

 

“Which pose do you like or you want me to do is plain like I did on the sofa?”

 

Lisa blushed again and said with a shivering voice.

 

“Which pose....... do you like, we will go with that.”

 

Hearing this Mark became spirited and said.

 

“I like doing it from behind where you stand on all four like a dog, it is called doggy style.

 

I will f*ck you seeing your beautiful back and plum butt.

 

I would like to try that, are you ok with that?”

 

Mark asked while pinching Lisa’s n*pples with his hands and his face right in front of her face.

 

Lisa blushed and nodded.

 

Then she slowly turned around and stood up on her hands and knees like a dog.

 

Her back is facing Mark.

 

“Stick up your a*s a little higher.”

 

Mark said while groping Lisa’s butt locks.

 

Lisa became aroused again as he little p*ssy, boobs and all of her body turned hot.

 

She was stimulated by everything that Mark does.

 

She did as mark said and stick up her a*s.

 

Mark couldn’t hold back any longer, seeing that beautiful milky white plump a*s of Lisa.

 

So he pinched them and slapped them with both of his hands releasing a sweat sound along with Lisa’s moan.

 

“Pah...”

 

“Ahaaa”

 

Lisa turned around and smiled towards Mark.

 

The smile is quite obscene that aroused the lust in mark making his hot d*ck became as hard as rock and started to throb.

 

He started to rub his hot d*ck against her p*ssy lips arousing the lust in Lisa.

 

Then he plunged it inside her with a single push.

 

Lisa let out a loud moan that was very s*xy.

 

“Yeah....”

 

“Ahaaaa”

 

Then Mark started to f*ck her with the piston movements.

 

With the effects of the previous lubrication it became easier for his hot d*ck to move inside Lisa’s little p*ssy.

 

Then he slapped her butt again making a “Pah..” sound.

 

At the same time Lisa let out a light grunt.

 

“Hmmm”

 

At the same time her little p*ssy lips clenched on to the hot d*ck of Mark tightly.

 

The feeling itself is heavenly as they both enjoyed the s*xual intercourse.

 

They tried various poses and after releasing over 5 times Mark finally calmed down.

 

After that they both were lying on the bed where Lisa is resting on the chest of Mark with a smile on her face.

 

Her facial expression shows that she was satisfied.

 

It was around 8 PM in the night.

 

Neither of Lisa or Mark are sleeping they are just resting on the bed.

 

“Mark, do you like me”

 

Lisa asked Mark looking into Mark’s eyes with her watery eyes.

 

Mark also looked into the eyes of Lisa and said with a smile.

 

“Yes”

 

“Do you love me?”

 

Lisa asked.

 

“Yes”

 

Mark said.

 

“Will you become my boy friend and my man in the entire life?”

 

Lisa asked.

 

“Yes”

 

Lisa can see that mark did not speak the word “yes” with sincerity.

 

......................

 

The story will be continued in story 3

 

(Authors words: from here on in the story there are multiple settings where the ending of the story changes.

 

So read the different choices with different endings for this story.)

 

Choice story plot 1: (cheating on Richard and good ending with Richard)

 

Choice story plot 2: (cheating on Richard and getting caught by Richard with sad ending)

 

Choice story plot 3: (cheating on Richard and breaking up with Richard while forming couple with mark with happy ending)

 

Choice story plot 4: (cheating on Richard and breaking up with Richard and abandoned by all with sad ending)

 

Read all these plots in the coming stories and there might be more

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to story 3 chapter 4 for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

The story continues to be published faster in patreon.

 

please donate for faster releases

 

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

1