Lisa’s Perverted Life story 2 complete
750 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Story 2: Mark’s plan

 

Then she thought.

 

“It was so exhausting masturbating myself.

 

It would be good for another man to help me masturbate.

 

How big would mark’s hot d*ck will be.

 

It should at least be 3 or 4 times bigger than that of Richard’s rot rod.

 

I think I should buy a s*x toy or something.

 

Should I order it online?

 

 I don’t want anyone to see me in an adult toys store.

 

But I don’t have enough money for that…….”

 

While thinking this she saw an adult video saying that

 

“You have no money then pay up with your body.”

 

Lisa clicked on that video as it piqued her interest.

 

While the video is loading she scrolled down the web page to see the details related to the video and other video suggestions.

 

Under the video there is a link of the website that would deliver the s*x toys for the payment of body from females and males.

 

There are many suggestion videos under it that are related to customers.

 

This piqued Lisa’s interest even more.

 

So she opened this web site to see out of curiosity.

 

The concept of this business model is very simple.

 

In the seller website of the s*x toys there will be many s*x toys for both men and women.

 

Other than s*x toys there will also be many erotic clothes that would make either of male or female embarrassed wearing them inside the room.

 

Like all the other online business sites this site also accept monetary payments for the delivery of the goods.

 

Other than the monetary payment there is one more type of payment.

 

That is pay with your body.

 

If a person were to select the option pay with body,

 

If that person was of eligible age that is 18 years old then the delivery of the product will be confirmed.

 

After that they will send the product to the local agency where it is distributed in a special way.

 

If the product is booked by a woman then a man will come to deliver the product.

 

And if the product was booked by a man then a woman will come to deliver the product.

 

After reading till here Lisa did not go deep into the topic as her face became red all over and her eyes became flurried.

 

At this moment the video seems to be loaded but Lisa was excited very much and closed the adult video website.

 

Then she went to take a bath of cold water.

 

She is a chastity woman that would only love one man but when she thought of getting f*cked by other men,

 

That is other men other than Richard have made her feelings conflicted.

 

When she got that thought of getting f*cked by a different man every day made her very excited and had an orgasm.

 

Fortunately she was in the bathroom at that time.

 

If not she should have to clean the room and her computer chair.

 

After taking a fresh bath she went to bed for a good night sleep.

 

In the morning next day Lisa did not went to school instead she went to look for a part time job.

 

Even though Lisa has some money on hand it will only be enough for her for a month or two.

 

This is because of all the medical bills, her school tuition fee and many other expenses.

 

So she has decided to find some part time job so that she can make enough money for her basic needs.

 

The other thing is that her parent’s assets and their insurance will take time for all the procedures to be done and get into Lisa’s hands.

 

Her relatives did not respond to her situation.

 

So the only thing left for her right now is to get a part time job or two to sustain till she gets the money from her family assets.

 

It would take at least 6 months for all the proceedings to be done and Lisa gets her hands on the assets of her parents.

 

Till then she has to sustain like this.

 

Lisa started to search for part time jobs in the shops near to her home and on the way to her school.

 

After visiting many stores she got two part time jobs.

 

One of it is at a massage centre and the other one is at a restaurant.

 

In the massage centre she can be receptionist and learn from the masseur as an assistant to become a masseur.

 

As for the restaurant she will be the assistant of the owner of the small restaurant.

 

That is being a waitress or cashier and some other odd things in the restaurant.

 

The timings for these part time jobs are also fixed.

 

She can work at the massage centre part time on the weekends in the morning and afternoon.

 

At the same time she can work part time after the school at the restaurant every day.

 

With these two jobs she can make enough money for her mother’s medical expenses, her tuition fee and other things.

 

But after the Part time job starts she will have less time to visit her mother.

 

 It is ok as she can at least get treatment for her mother in this troubled times.

 

After thinking till here she is slowly walking towards her home.

 

It was already evening.

 

She did not have any time to even have lunch.

 

She felt weak while walking towards her home.

 

At this moment she has encountered Mark.

 

Mark was also walking towards Lisa’s home from school.

 

As he met her on the way he moved towards her.

 

Lisa did not notice that Mark is behind her, as she was pretty tired.

 

She wanted to go home and prepare something to eat and take rest for the day.

 

But with the arrival of mark this plan will be changed.

 

“Lisa, why have you not come to school today?

 

Is there a problem with your health?

 

Are you all right?”

 

Mark walked towards Lisa slowly like a concerned gentle man towards Lisa.

 

Lisa turned around and looked at Mark with surprised eyes.

 

But soon her expression turned into a tender one with a light smile.

 

“Good evening Mark.

 

I am alright.

 

I just went to find part time job.

 

You know my current situation right.

 

I need money for my mother’s medical expenses, my tuition fee and other living expenses.

 

So I went to look for a part time job.

 

I found two part time jobs today,

 

With these I will be able to sustain till I get the insurance money of my fa... father...”

 

Saying the last two words Lisa has moved to tears falling down her cheek.

 

Immediately Mark moved a step forward and wiped the tears off of Lisa’s cheek saying.

 

“If you need money, all you have to do is tell me.

 

Why did you have to work at so many part time jobs and strain yourself?

 

I am your friend so you can ask money from me and in the future when you earned money then you can give me back.

 

You are still treating me as an outsider.........”

 

Mark pouted his mouth and said few cheesy words with a saddened expression.

 

Lisa smiled and said

 

“Sorry Mark, even though you are from a rich family, I cannot take money from you.

 

It is not what you think.

 

It is just that I have to stand on my own and face these problems to grow strong minded.

 

As for money I have to earn on my own and must integrate it into a part of my life.......”

 

Mark smiled and said

 

“You seem like you have not had lunch and looked quite haggard.

 

How many times have I said that you should not neglect your health?

 

Come on let me cook something for you.

 

Since you don’t listen to my advice you have to watch a movie with me as punishment.”

 

Saying these words Mark pushed her towards a convenience store nearby to get some ingredients.

 

Lisa wanted to pay but,

 

Mark paid for all the materials and denied Lisa from speaking further.

 

Then they went back to Lisa’s home.

 

Mark started to prepare the food while Lisa helped him.

 

They talked about things at school and some other things as the prepared supper.

 

It is already evening.

 

After they are done preparing Mark asked Lisa to play the movie that he brought here in his bag.

 

This is the romantic movie that Mark asked zed to bring for him.

 

While Lisa is arranging to play the movie Mark arranged the food on their plates and brought some extras to the table in the hall.

 

Well Mark dripped some aphrodisiac that would take effect slowly into Lisa’s plate.

 

This aphrodisiac is very mild and has very small effect that is almost negligible.

 

But with ambiance, and other things this small effect can be maximised to accomplish the task that Mark wants.

 

After all that arrangement Mark asked Lisa to close the front door or lock it so that they would not be disturbed while they are eating supper.

 

Lisa did not feel rude about it.

 

There are people that hate other people seeing them while they are having lunch or dinner.

 

She thought that Mark is such a person.

 

So she straight away went and locked the door.

 

But when she was about to lock the door someone came.

 

Lisa became a little dazed looking at the person that came.

 

It was Richard.

 

Immediately Lisa thought that Richard came here to ask why she did not attend school today.

 

Other than that she thought that he would ask her about the accident of her family.

 

Then she thought about Mark that was in the hall waiting for her.

 

Lisa though that Richard would find this out and might feel betrayed by Lisa and condemn her for being a loose woman.

 

Thinking all this her face became pale and sweet beads oozed out of her fore head.

 

Richard did not seem to have noticed anything as he approached the front door and said.

 

“Hey Lisa,

 

How are you?

 

Are uncle and aunt out of home?

 

Actually I am in a bit of a hurry so could you return the 100 bucks that you borrowed from me last month right now.

 

Tomorrow is our team manager jenny’s birthday and we all want to pitch in to buy her a gift.”

 

Listening to the purpose of visit of Richard, Lisa’s expression changed.

 

She became frustrated and felt that Richard is not the man that should get her affection.

 

On a whim she even thought of breaking up with Richard.

 

But she finally came back to her senses and sneered inside.

 

Seeing that Lisa is silently looking at him with an odd facial expression, Richard thought that Lisa did not have enough cash with her.

 

He really is a moron that doesn’t know how to treat a woman or how to read the mood of a woman.

 

Lisa sighed and said

 

“I will bring the money, wait here for a minute.”

 

After saying these words she closed the door and went inside her home.

 

Mark who was about to ask her who was outside has swallowed his words because of the sign that Lisa showed him.

 

“Shhhh”

 

Lisa put her index finger on her mouth and gave a stay silent sign to Mark.

 

Mark immediately played along and stood there silently.

 

Lisa went to her room and pulled out a 100 dollar note out of her secret stash.

 

Then she started to scold Richard in her mind with a sneer.

 

She walked out of her room and went to the front door of the house.

 

Richard is still there waiting for Lisa to bring out the money.

 

On the other hand he is actually talking to his team mates through an online chatting app in his smart phone.

 

He did not even bother to notice the changes of Lisa or the weird silence in the house.

 

He did not even made an enquiry of why she is absent these days and her current position.

 

This caused a huge drop of his position in Lisa’s heart which was now occupied by Mark.

 

Even if Mark really did not love Lisa and just wanted to be her friend, Lisa would accept it gladly.

 

At this moment Mark was busy as he silently started to put some more aphrodisiac liquid drops on Lisa’s plate.

 

He is waiting for his golden moments when he gets to enjoy Lisa.

 

Other than that he has silently came to one side of the window beside the front door and took a sneak peek at what is happening outside.

 

At first he was shocked a little to see Richard.

 

But when he found the reason why Richard came to Lisa’s house and his ignorance of Lisa’s current situation made him laugh inside.

 

“What an idiot?

 

He doesn’t even know the current situation of his girlfriend and even wanted to take some money from her.

 

That is to buy a gift for another woman.

 

He is digging his grave so deep that he don’t even realise it.

 

Well I will help you take care of Lisa,

 

In both mind and body

 

Hahaha”

 

These are the thoughts in Mark’s mind.

 

Mark did not even reveal his smile when he is looking out of the window sneakily.

 

After he found what is going on,

 

He silently came back to the main hall and sat in the sofa waiting for Lisa in a silent and elegant way.

 

The sofa is a big one and 3 people can sit on it comfortably.

 

There are also single chair sofas on both sides of the big sofa but Mark preferred to sit on this to make his plan a success.

 

Outside the house Lisa gave the 100 dollar note to Richard.

 

Richard took the 100 dollar bill with a big smile and said

 

“Lisa, sorry that

 

I could not invite you to the party of our team member.

 

It is team members only.

 

Well I will give you a treat later.”

 

Saying these words Richard left with a big smile and the 100 dollar note on his hand.

 

Lisa’s heart has shaken a little and finally broke.

 

Instead of love she has started to feel hate and contempt towards Richard.

 

At the same time she felt that it was her biggest loss to give her virginity to Richard.

 

Even though he was unable to poke a hole in her hymen, he has still taken her virginity and her first time.

 

After standing there for a few minutes looking towards the direction that Richard left with watery eyes, Lisa finally woke up by the call from Mark.

 

“Lisa, the food will become cold.

 

Come quickly.

 

We should eat food hot.”

 

She has immediately wiped her tears and went back into the house with a slight smile.

 

Then she sat to the other corner of the big sofa where Mark sat.

 

She took the remote control to start the movie.

 

Then she smiled towards Mark and started to eat the food.

 

“Yummy, it is quite tasty.

 

Thank you for the great food Mark.”

 

Lisa said after tasting the food and with a bright smile.

 

“Lisa we are friends right, so don’t say sorry and thank you to me.

 

It will distance us from each other.”

 

Mark said with a sweet smile.

 

These words moved Lisa’s heart and filled the empty space that once belongs to Richard a few minutes ago.

 

The romantic movie is playing on the TV while they are eating their supper.

 

Lisa seems to be very happy.

 

After half an hour they have completed their supper and the romantic movie came to the romantic part.

 

Lisa’s body started to feel slightly hot and her cheeks became rosy with a slight blush.

 

Her breath became slowly rigid and her breasts started to rise up and fall down which quite a good show for Mark that took the sneak peek.

 

Lisa is wearing a blue shirt and a knee length skirt that is in matching colour of her shirt that looked quite s*xy and cute.

 

Her boobs are quite big like two plump mangoes.

 

As she becoming more and hotter she body started to sweat a little releasing her pheromones.

 

Mark stealthily watched Lisa from time to time and greedily inhaled the sweat smell from Lisa.

 

Mark moved a little closure to Lisa in the cover of stretching his hands.

 

Then he placed his hand behind the sofa in a casual way.

 

Lisa who was feeling hot and aroused also moved towards Mark in the cover of adjusting her skirt.

 

The movie in front of them moved to more romantic scenes between the hero and heroine.

 

This aroused them more.

 

Lisa started to pant a little as she moved a little closure to Mark.

 

Mark followed her lead and moved closure to her even more.

 

At this moment his legs came into contact with her legs.

 

Mark felt that Lisa’s body was hot but his body was hotter.

 

Now he took the lead and turned towards her, while extending his hand behind the sofa on to her shoulder.

 

Lisa seems to have no care for the hand of Mark’s hand.

 

Lisa turned around and looked into mark’s eyes with her dreamy eyes.

 

Then Mark took the lead and kissed Lisa’s lips.

 

Immediately Lisa’s mind went blank and her eyes became flurried.

 

It seems that Lisa did not have any experience kissing a man at all.

 

Well it has to be as Richard is an idiot with almost 0 emotional quotient (EQ).

 

So he would not have let Lisa enjoy a proper kiss.

 

Mark was very experienced in Kissing so he took the lead and kissed Lisa for over 15 minutes.

 

He was not only kissing Lisa,

 

While Lisa is blank minded and with flurried eyes.

 

Mark started to unbutton Lisa’s shirt in a proficient way that would not wake Lisa from her wonderful state.

 

It only took him less than a minute to unbutton all of her shirt buttons and reveal her snow white full cup bra with front hook bind.

 

After that he slowly pushed the bra and undid the bind holding the bra.

 

As soon as he undid her bra hook, two milky white fruits bursted out of the jail like bra.

 

They were perky and bouncy with two cherries at their ends that are erect because of her excitement.

 

Mark gently kneaded Lisa’s boobs with one hand while the other hand is on her back.

 

After two minutes his hands slid down her boobs, passed her navel and reached her skirt.

 

Mark has gently pulled her skirt revealing her milky white thighs and a deep valley between them.

 

She is wearing white panties that are normal for all the girls of her age and family background.

 

He did not pull down her panties but started to rub her thighs slowly without making any sudden moments.

 

He lowly slid his fingers into her panties rubbing her fragrant grass and reaching her lips of little p*ssy.

 

He slowly inserted his fingers into her little p*ssy and moved them rhythmically.

 

Immediately Lisa felt like she has a current shock all over her body.

 

But she felt limp and leaned against Mark even closure.

 

As Mark helped her masturbate, Lisa who was already aroused has finally reached her thrush hold.

 

“Mmmm”

 

She cummed with a slight moan wetting her panties and the hand of Mark that rubbed her little p*ssy also became wet.

 

At that time the kiss finally broke and Lisa was still blank minded and her eyes are still flurried.

 

After cumming and long kissing Lisa is panting heavily causing her boobs to move up and down like tow jingle bells.

 

Mark did not stop at that as he knelt down in front of Lisa and pulled her panties and skirt down completely.

 

After that he spread her legs with his hands and started to lick her little p*ssy and its lips along with her cl*toris.

 

At that time Lisa finally woke up from that trance like state and said.

 

“Ahhhh no that place is a little dirty.

 

I haven’t taken a show.....shower..... And that place is covered with Ahhhh, my sw... Sweat”

 

While saying this she remembered Richard and thought in her heart.

 

She is chastity women that only have physical relationship with the one she loves.

 

But her current situation is different from before.

 

She was s*xually frustrated for a long time even since her first time loosing virginity.

 

Right now she was being filled completely by the help of another man that was different from her lover.

 

But right now she became a bit selfish as she had cummed like this for the first time in her life.

 

She was highly intoxicated by that feeling and wanted to cum again.

 

So she thought in her mind.

 

“If I cummed one more time I will stop Mark from going further.”

 

But Mark is like an old driver.

 

Every time Lisa was about to cum he would reduce the intensity of his tongue and stop Lisa from cumming.

 

After a few failed attempts Lisa became more and more sensitive.

 

At that moment Mark stopped licking her and stood up on his feet and said.

 

“I can’t hold it in any longer...”

 

Saying that he pulled down his pants revealing, a big throbbing bulge in his underwear.

 

Looking at that Lisa was silent but her eyes are shining with excitement.

 

It was like when a kid saw an especially large ice cream bar.

 

Looking at Lisa’s expression mark know that his plan has worked.

 

Then he pulled how his underwear revealing a big hot d*ck that looked like a police baton.

 

It is long and big that is also throbbing.

 

The moment it came out it released a salty smell that aroused the effects of aphrodisiac that Lisa consumed previously.

 

Lisa had a thought to compare the sizes of the hot d*cks of Mark and Richard.

 

It is like a pencil placed beside a bullet train.

 

Her mind is at the brink of break down.

 

Looking at her expression mark said.

 

“Lisa I cannot hold any more.....”

 

Saying these words he came towards Lisa making her lies on the sofa and he is on the top of her.

 

Lisa did not resist him at all as if she was hypnotised.

 

He stretched the lips of her little p*ssy revealing her pink tender flesh.

 

Then he started to rub against her tender pink flesh.

 

After a moment he slowly inserted his thick and long hot d*ck into her little p*ssy slowly and said.

 

“I heard that it will be painful.

 

So tell me if you feel any pain or discomfort.”

 

He said there words with a tender gentle voice that moved Lisa’s heart.

 

Lisa thought in her heart.

 

“How different he is from Richard.

 

Richard it is you who made me do this.

 

So don’t blame me in the future.

 

Well I have already lost my virginity to you.

 

So even if someone f*ck’s me now you will not be able to know about it.

 

Unless you watched me getting f*cked or someone told you about this.”

 

Thinking till here Lisa became relaxed and started to enjoy the s*xual intercourse that is getting f*cked by Mark.

 

Lisa listened to Mark’s question and smiled sweetly with a blushed face saying.

 

“There is....... no........ pain you can insert it inside me.......Ahaaa.....”

 

Mark smiled as he finally reached his target in conquering Lisa.

 

She will do whatever he want her to do from now on.

 

He immediately inserted his thick long hot d*ck into her little p*ssy completely.

 

It has almost touched her womb.

 

Lisa felt a slight pain as few drops of blood came out as Mark pulled out his hot d*ck.

 

This shocked Lisa as he should have already lost her virginity.

 

Looking at the drops of blood Mark’s smile became bigger.

 

He thought that Lisa was still a virgin and he is the one that took her virginity.

 

But the thing is Lisa has a special constitution that will regenerate her broken hymen after not having s*x for over a month.

 

It was said that there was one a prostitute that was declared as a virgin after thoroughly checked by many doctors.

 

Lisa’s case is similar to that.

 

It is not hymen that brew back but some sort of mucus membrane that has few drops of blood in it.

 

Lisa doesn’t know about this and thought that because of the small thin size of Richard’s hot d*ck he was unable to take her virginity completely.

 

So when Mark inserted his thick long hot d*ck it might have broken her remaining portion of hymen making it look like she is a virgin.

 

But looking at the smile on Mark’s face Lisa did not want to say this to him and decided to keep this a secret in her heart.

 

Then she immersed herself in to the deep pleasure as she started to moan.

 

“Ahaaa....”

 

“Yessss”

 

“Hmmm”

 

“F*ck..... Yeah”

 

Lisa started to moan and cooperate with Mark, so that they both could enjoy to the maximum.

 

After 20 minutes,

 

When Mark was about to cum he intended to pull his hot d*ck out of Lisa’s little p*ssy.

 

But he was stopped by Lisa,

 

“Today is a safe day, haa...... you can cum inside.

 

Fill me up with your love...... humm.

 

Mark...Ahaaa”

 

Mark let out a slight smile and plunged his hot d*ck into her little p*ssy and shot out his love juices.

 

At the same time Lisa also had an orgasm filling up Lisa’s little p*ssy.

 

When he pulled out his hot d*ck, sticky and slime white fluid started to flow out of her little p*ssy.

 

This is the mixture of her cum and his cum.

 

Mark then leaned forward and started to kiss Lisa on her lips passionately.

 

“Let’s do it on the bed.

 

You will not feel comfortable doing it here.”

 

Mark said with a slight smile.

 

Lisa nodded her head that was as red as tomato.

 

“I... cannot... move..... My body is...is limp”

 

Lisa said these words with a shivering voice.

 

Mark immediately hugged her where their faces are facing each other.

 

Her soft boobs are pressing against Mark’s chest.

 

Lisa pointed the direction and Mark followed the directions to reach Lisa’s bed room under her directions.

 

Mark gently placed Lisa on the bed and started to kiss her again.

 

At the same time he started to fondle her boobs forming various shapes.

 

He has pinched her n*pples that were erect and quite s*xy.

 

In a minute his hot d*ck became erect and was throbbing.

 

Mark did not want to pose and fetishes on Lisa right now as it was the first time he got her.

 

He will slowly change her step by step till she becomes addicted to his hot d*ck and do whatever he says.

 

But still he asked.

 

“Which pose do you like or you want me to do is plain like I did on the sofa?”

 

Lisa blushed again and said with a shivering voice.

 

“Which pose....... do you like, we will go with that.”

 

Hearing this Mark became spirited and said.

 

“I like doing it from behind where you stand on all four like a dog, it is called doggy style.

 

I will f*ck you seeing your beautiful back and plum butt.

 

I would like to try that, are you ok with that?”

 

Mark asked while pinching Lisa’s n*pples with his hands and his face right in front of her face.

 

Lisa blushed and nodded.

 

Then she slowly turned around and stood up on her hands and knees like a dog.

 

Her back is facing Mark.

 

“Stick up your a*s a little higher.”

 

Mark said while groping Lisa’s butt locks.

 

Lisa became aroused again as he little p*ssy, boobs and all of her body turned hot.

 

She was stimulated by everything that Mark does.

 

She did as mark said and stick up her a*s.

 

Mark couldn’t hold back any longer, seeing that beautiful milky white plump a*s of Lisa.

 

So he pinched them and slapped them with both of his hands releasing a sweat sound along with Lisa’s moan.

 

“Pah...”

 

“Ahaaa”

 

Lisa turned around and smiled towards Mark.

 

The smile is quite obscene that aroused the lust in mark making his hot d*ck became as hard as rock and started to throb.

 

He started to rub his hot d*ck against her p*ssy lips arousing the lust in Lisa.

 

Then he plunged it inside her with a single push.

 

Lisa let out a loud moan that was very s*xy.

 

“Yeah....”

 

“Ahaaaa”

 

Then Mark started to f*ck her with the piston movements.

 

With the effects of the previous lubrication it became easier for his hot d*ck to move inside Lisa’s little p*ssy.

 

Then he slapped her butt again making a “Pah..” sound.

 

At the same time Lisa let out a light grunt.

 

“Hmmm”

 

At the same time her little p*ssy lips clenched on to the hot d*ck of Mark tightly.

 

The feeling itself is heavenly as they both enjoyed the s*xual intercourse.

 

They tried various poses and after releasing over 5 times Mark finally calmed down.

 

After that they both were lying on the bed where Lisa is resting on the chest of Mark with a smile on her face.

 

Her facial expression shows that she was satisfied.

 

It was around 8 PM in the night.

 

Neither of Lisa or Mark are sleeping they are just resting on the bed.

 

“Mark, do you like me”

 

Lisa asked Mark looking into Mark’s eyes with her watery eyes.

 

Mark also looked into the eyes of Lisa and said with a smile.

 

“Yes”

 

“Do you love me?”

 

Lisa asked.

 

“Yes”

 

Mark said.

 

“Will you become my boy friend and my man in the entire life?”

 

Lisa asked.

 

“Yes”

 

Lisa can see that mark did not speak the word “yes” with sincerity.

 

......................

 

The story will be continued in story 3

 

(Authors words: from here on in the story there are multiple settings where the ending of the story changes.

 

So read the different choices with different endings for this story.)

 

Choice story plot 1: (cheating on Richard and good ending with Richard)

 

Choice story plot 2: (cheating on Richard and getting caught by Richard with sad ending)

 

Choice story plot 3: (cheating on Richard and breaking up with Richard while forming couple with mark with happy ending)

 

Choice story plot 4: (cheating on Richard and breaking up with Richard and abandoned by all with sad ending)

 

Read all these plots in the coming stories and there might be more

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to story 3 complete for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

The story continues to be published faster in patreon.

 

please donate for faster releases

 

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

1