Chapter 4: Apocalypse, Evolution, Chaos
484 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4: Apocalypse, Evolution, Chaos

 

She finally understood something from Chandu that is Chandu is a good man.

 

‘Even though Chandu seem to be simple minded good man he is not that stupid.

 

Also normally no one believes that there are things called skills.

 

If any other person to hear he say these then they might think that she was a retard and make her join a mental hospital.

 

Since Chandu asked her to give him a special skill then, he is simple minded and actually believes that she has a special skill.’

 

Also it seems like he is not falling into lust that much.

 

This made her want to have Chandu even more as she was feeling that she was challenged.

 

She is not that intelligent and manipulative person either so feeling challenged she decided to use one of the chances to grant Chandu a special skill.

 

But there should be intimate bonding before she could give him a special skill.

 

…………….

 

Finally under the persuasion and explanation of warden Priya they did the first deed that took more than half an hour.

 

Chandu lost his first time but he was satisfied with what he was able to do.

 

At the same time she used her skill to grant him a random skill.

 

Chandu fell forward on her while holding his head as he felt a heavy pain again.

 

This time he received the skill called the Map.

 

Well everyone knows what a map is used for and the range of area mapped is same as the range as his finder skill.

 

They can be combined to search and mark an area where chandu found a treasure to get it back after some time.

 

Priya that was full of curiosity asked Chandu what skill that he obtained while rubbing his head.

 

When Chandu explained the skill he obtained her hand jerked a little tightly.

 

There is a slight frown on her face for a second which was noticed by Chandu.

 

But she soon covered it as the map skill can be used as auxiliary skill and she did not lose much.

 

 Chandu did not Miss the little detail but he just ignored it.

 

They decided to go for a second round.

 

The people behind will not be able to hear the pleasure sounds of Chandu and Priya as they were close to the other side of the wall.

 

Just when the second round ended something unexpected happened.

 

………………..

 

There is a heavy earthquake that made a piece of slab broke and fell on the top of Priya's head.

 

In the next instinct blood gushed out of her head covering all of her face.

 

Chandu immediately pulled her out covering her head with a bed sheet that is died with blood to the outer courtyard.

 

He did not even bother about the point that they both are naked.

 

As soon as they got out the entire orphanage building collapsed on the floor flat burying the other people that are still sleeping into permanent sleep.

 

Priya that still has a little breath in her smiled a little thinking about her bad luck, but looking at Chandu that is trying to save her.

 

She used her second chance of skill to give Chandu another special skill and finally lost her life.

 

Chandu was a little sad.

 

Even though he did not have a good opinion on her and hated her a little, she was still the one that took his first time.

 

So her death made Chandu sad.

 

But he doesn’t have time to feel sad as he was assaulted by another wave of headache that made him loose his senses for a few minutes.

 

When he woke up he found that he obtained a new skill called the invisible storage space.

 

It was only the size is just 1 cubic meter and no living creatures that have consciousness can be placed inside.

 

This means he can store plants, seeds, eggs………. That still has life in them.

 

Also this is one of the skills that can grow just like the other two skills.

 

After getting this skill Chandu felt even more sad looked at the blood covered Priya.

 

Just a few minutes ago they were in the most pleasurable state intimately.

 

But now she is no more.

 

Chandu don’t know if he was able to revive anyone but he even thought of getting some special skill that can revive her.

 

With a thought he suddenly got a doubt.

 

“Find if there a ghost or a soul nears me?”

 

With the same question Chandu walked around the area a few times.

 

But all the answers are just negative.

 

Chandu went and decided to bury her nearby before going back to the town.

 

He first went to the rubble to get a dress as he cannot go into the town completely naked.

 

Also he needs a shovel and tools to bury Priya.

 

…………….

 

At that time the entire earth is shaking as if it would shatter at any possible movement.

 

Also it was being covered with a strange smoke that came from within.

 

All the coastal areas were washed clean because of the sudden tsunamis.

 

There are huge canyons and breakage on the earth surface with a bright red magma flowing inside at the bottom.

 

The mega volcanoes like mount Kilimanjaro, yellow stone, mount Fuji were all bursted open with a big bang causing a hail of stones throwing all over the earth.

 

The pacific ring of fire was already on fire boiling the entire pacific ocean.

 

The artificial satellites were already falling on earth at rapid speed.

 

Some countries had secretly stored some nuclear weapons in those satellites.

 

When the magnetic field changed and created a strong magnetic impulse causing all those electronic circuits to burst open.

 

The landed nuclear weapons fell on earth causing even more destruction and nuclear radiation.

 

The entire scene looked utterly chaotic as if it is the end of the world and the start of the apocalypse.

 

But in reality the earth is actually…………..

--------------------------------------------------

You can read the 8 chapters free at my blog

sourourer.blogspot.com

---------------------------------------------------

10