Chapter 9: military country Magadha
251 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 9: military country Magadha

 

There are many lockers to the left and right but all of them are locked with double key system.

 

Well Chandu can break them to get the things inside if he wanted.

 

He first went straight to the gold and silver biscuits that was available in front of him and stored them inside the storage space.

 

Then he moved in between the lockers and started to put a new question.

 

“Find anything that is useful to me in the future”

 

With that question Chandu moved around the entire vault.

 

When he was at the end of the vault he felt that the range of his skill improved by a meter.

 

But he did not seem to level up instead the skill must have leveled up.

 

He also felt that the amount of mental power required to use the skill also reduced.

 

This is a good thing for Chandu that is now dependent on the finder skill right now.

 

Chandu did not open any locker while he was searching.

 

All of the findings were marked on the map in detail, so that he would not forget.

 

Then he started by finding out how to open the locker using the skill.

 

This led Chandu learning the lock picking which has the probability of turning into a skill if he practiced it diligently.

 

The finder skill is great as it gave detailed instruction on many things that helped Chandu.

 

He stored all the useful things in the storage in a sack so that the occupied space is reduced.

 

Since this place is safe he took out the guns and loaded the bullets in spare gun magazine for future use.

 

He can pull out the gun within a second and pop the head of other party.

 

……….

 

Chandu continued as he killed more and more undead collecting their monster cores.

 

He observed that there are corpses that did not turn into undead.

 

When it was about evening he was able to collect over 1028 monster cores which mean he has killed 1028 undead.

 

In those 34 of the monster cores are as big as the ones that he got from Priya.

 

This means those 34 corpses are people that obtained the skill but died because of various reasons.

 

One of them is burnt and two were crushed and most of them have died in earthquake last night, Chandu don’t know if they struggled before death.

 

It will be dark soon and after finding the direction using the skill he went toward that direction without looking back.

 

The question that Chandu asked is…

 

“Find the direction of the best place for my safety and rescue if any?”

 

Immediately the answer appeared in his mind

 

“North-west”

 

He walked along the path while asking the same question again and again from time to time so that he would not deviate from the path.

 

Finally he arrived at a road that would lead out of the town and there are many trees around the area.

 

On the way Chandu obtained some dresses from the collapsed cloth store along with a few packets of co*ndoms for safety of the future.

 

There under a tree he started a small fire arranging some rubble pieces.

 

Even though it was summer time the climate became unnaturally cold.

 

So fire is a necessity.

 

He hid deep beside the tree grove to eat the fried chicken wings that are store in the afternoon.

 

They are still hot, which shows the rate of deterioration of food products in the storage space.

 

………..

 

On the other side at the end of the road that is going out of the town beside Chandu there is new land attached to that part of earth.

 

Around few kilometers from that area is the city called Agarat.

 

It belongs to the military ruled country called Magadha.

 

Previously there was a country on earth with the same name.

 

But later after the first king that established the country died, the country slowly collapsed through the passage of time.

 

In the same way the Magadha country here belongs to the earth that changed into a country that is ruled by councilmen and royal family on equal steps.

 

Council men consist of two wings that are military and business men.

 

The royal family is on the same level as the two wings of council men combined.

 

In reality no matter it is a military family, business family or even the royal family all of them are supporters of strength.

 

There are frequent attacks of chaos monsters from outside and wars from outside, reverse flow or over flow of chaos monsters from chaos labyrinth also called dungeons.

 

This made them decide that strength is the main priority above all else for survival.

 

……………

 

The earth was actually shrunken because of the accumulation of magic energy for it to evolve into next level.

 

On the way many pieces of earth was broken and scattered throughout the universe forming many planets.

 

Every planet possesses its own magic energy that is accumulation throughout the millions of years of absorption from the chaotic space.

 

 As for the core planet that is earth it has compressed all of its magic energy to the point that the magic has vanished from even the minds and histories of the people.

 

So all the people from the other planets know about and were able to use magic.

 

As for earth they are naive as a toddler in matters related to magic.

 

Because of magic there will be high magnetic interferences causing all of previous electronic and circuit knowledge useless.

 

But in the magic world there are science and technology which is based on runes, and mechanics based on magic.

 

……………

 

All those planets have developed in their own unique way to fight those chaos monsters and the most common thing is the magic development.

 

Other than that there are many planets where most of the races died with a single race being dominant or completely occupied by those chaos monsters with no race left to defend the planet.

 

Now these planets are being assimilated back to earth at a rapid speed……..

--------------------------------------------------

You can read the 20 chapters free at my blog

sourourer.blogspot.com

---------------------------------------------------

9