Chapter 17: loyalty and conditions
156 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 17: loyalty and conditions

 

I was able to find an herb that saved my life when I was chased by those wolves previously when I escaped from the town.

 

The more I level up the more the improvement of the skill.

 

There is a chance that I can map and locate the enemies in my knowledge in the visible range of map………..”

 

As Chandu explained the people became more interested.

 

Both military and the business division have become interested in Chandu.

 

First of all if what chandu said is true he will be the best person to scout the enemy’s base and the chance of assassination will never happen as long as he was awake.

 

The second thing is as long as Chandu knows the material or herb he will be able to point out the location of underground ores just by standing on the land and find the herbs that were hidden in thickets in the forest.

 

Chandu might even be able to differentiate between the fake and real.

 

As long as he marks a person and within the range, that person cannot hide unless he has some anti tracking and hiding skill….

 

These things are very useful to all kinds of work especially related to military, security and business and rare material collection.

 

Chandu is almost like a walking treasure map and radar that can detect enemy.

 

This kind of asset is very important for the current situation they are in.

 

But first they have to confirm where the loyalty of Chandu lies in.

 

They were a military country so they did not beat around the bush.

 

“You have a good skill and I want to know if you really wanted to become the citizen of our country while abandoning your own country.”

 

They emphasized the last few words to see the reaction of Chandu.

 

But to their disappointment Chandu did not have any reaction on his face.

 

A moment later he gave out his answer.

 

“You have gravely mistaken about one thing.

 

I am an orphan because my parents were killed by the people of our country with the cover as the good people.

 

My parents used to help other as much as they can and they are researchers and scientists for the country.

 

But what happened they were betrayed by the people they helped and were branded as traitors of the country.

 

They were even killed in secret in the name of joining a terrorist organization leaving me as an orphan.

 

So I have changed my views of the world.

 

As I grew I saw the true nature of the world and worked as the part timer in many shady places.

 

Well even as they died they told me to protect the people.

 

So I try to protect the people rather than the country as long as it is not threatening my safety.

 

As for the people I don’t care which country, caste, religion, species or race they are from as long as they are people that are good I will help them.

 

Based on what I understood and looking at your city and my collapse town I have analyzed some things.

 

First of all your technology of your city is at least 100 or even more years backward in terms of science.

 

Second you have this magic that the people of earth did not have at all.

 

Third because of the lack of knowledge related magic or not foreseeing this kind of disaster we were unable to have any shelters that can withstand the previous disaster.

 

So by my calculation there is less than 1 percent people survived the disaster if they are lucky.

 

That should be around 1 or 2 hundred thousand people scattered throughout the world.

 

In that only 10 to 20 thousand people are present in my country and they are currently being hunted down by monsters.

 

Well there is also chance that other people might kill each other for food or women or water……….

 

………..

 

So the point here is I don’t have a country to be loyal to or the people I want to protect no longer exist.

 

This comes to the current situation.

 

Now that the situation is like that I want to offer you the knowledge I have for four things.

 

First a citizenship I your country,

 

Second is the support of your country for me,

 

Third is to save any people that seek refugee from my earth and

 

Fourth is to let me have my revenge if the people that caused the death of my family were ever come to take refuge.

 

In a way this is helpful to you to as they possess knowledge but they are poisonous and can instigate people into revolt just with few words.

 

………..

 

Now let me tell you a piece of knowledge that I was able to piece out about the current situation.

 

Your earth seems to have become a sector like piece and integrated into out earth.

 

Also it might not only be your earth but many earths were being added every time we feel an earthquake.

 

Based on my understanding and the change in monsters and plants that your people spoke in the morning and my observation, all the earth’s are integrating back to form a mega earth or the earth is evolving to next level after pulling back all the left out planets.

 

This means in the future your country will have more refugees or attacks from technologically advanced countries that were newly integrated into earth.

 

Yesterday there are 2 suns and today there are 3 but smaller, back then we only had one sun in the sky.

 

This means in our current earth or location at least 3 planets have merged……”

 

As Chandu spoke of his theories the jaws of those people dropped so much that they started to understand the full picture.

 

This gave them some basic understanding of knowledge that Chandu spoke off and they told Chandu that they should discuss some more details before accepting his conditions and telling their final verdict………..

--------------------------------------------------

You can read the 55 chapters free at my blog

sourourer.blogspot.com

---------------------------------------------------

3