Chapter 22: new planet details
113 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 22: new planet details

 

Simply put what Chandu said and did in the life and death situation when fighting the wolves has made them happy.

 

The entire thing along with the knowledge and the name of the enemies of Chandu were all listed in the emergency message transmission.

 

They immediately sent it to their king.

 

The city lord along with the officials and magistrate were also consented for this information and verified it as true.

 

As for sending the names and details of Chandu’s enemies are because even they were disgusted by the people that sell out their own men.

 

If these people were to survive the disaster then they should be eliminated even if that person is knowledgeable.

 

Traitors should not be encouraged, especially in this military type country.

 

As for the conditions that Chandu asked for, needed to be waited because they need the kings approval in this kind of situation.

 

But Chandu earned their respect and they called Chandu to their tactical room to analyse the current situation.

 

They know that age is not the important thing as there are things that would change when a person is exposed to the extreme things and survived.

 

Chandu is one such person and was still able to analyse the situation even if it seems like the end of the world is coming.

 

Also Chandu did not forget to protect the dead scout team member, instead of disregarding it as just a corpse.

 

Other than that Chandu did not run away when those people are fighting.

 

Instead he did everything he could help them.

 

..........

 

The treatment given to these refugees has improved a little.

 

Well there are people that hated Chandu but they were silent.

 

These people are like the scout team that first came to Chandu’s town and were wiped out by those wolves.

 

These people are Chandu’s targets.

 

Right now he possesses shape shifting skill and hiding skill that others don't know.

 

He can just move around the town find the place where there are useful things and get them when he has the time.

 

At that moment he remembered that he can use a large scale search using the monster cores he has on hand.

 

He doesn’t know the current conversion rate for monster cores to range of search.

 

When he was told to rest in the same hall as before.

 

That is in the central office at the centre of the city, Chandu started to activate the skill finder.

 

At the same time map skill was also activated automatically.

 

It will record all the locations and instructions that were found by the finder skill.

 

Within the sensible range Chandu can even have live movement updates of the targets using the map skill.

 

Chandu took out the lowest level monster core that he has and used it to check the improvement of the range.

 

The range was only increased by few centimetres after that monster core turned to dust.

 

This improvement is only for one time usage and cannot improve the range permanently for Chandu.

 

Because of this reason Chandu postponed his plan temporarily.

 

He is going to use it when he was able to move freely around the city.

 

In the mean time he asked the people for some basic knowledge related to their country and their planet.

 

Since Chandu was sincere in providing the knowledge they also took Chandu and the refugees to tell them about the basic details.

 

...........

 

To summarise all of the knowledge related that Chandu got.

 

This city of Agarat is one of the medium sized city that is situated near to a border are of another country.

 

The city of Agarat belongs to the country called Magadha.

 

In their earth there are 5 main countries and many small countries.

 

They having a country filled with magical creatures called the beast land country.

 

There is a country that belongs to the demons called the demon country.

 

There is a country that hates and prohibits both demons and magic creatures called the radiance country that is rules by the radiance god temple.

 

This radiance god temple country is a place where all kinds of atrocities were happening in the name of god.

 

The entire country is corrupted more than that of the demon country and on the surface all is fine.

 

Also in this country if any person found to be worshiping another god or there is a magical creature or demon or even if there is a slight blood relation are considered as hectic.

 

These people were punished and the light punishment is banishment from the country and the harsh punishment is an extreme torture.

 

But because of the considerable power of the higher level people this country is getting by.

 

There are many small countries that follow this country as the leader.

 

Because of that all these countries prohibit any and all people related to magical creatures or magical creatures are pets and worst servants- s**ves.

 

The country that Chandu is in was a military that did not have any prejudice towards any other race.

 

They only hate people from the radiance god temple country and some of the people in the demon country.

 

.........

 

Chandu found all these things and he can see many similarities between the countries.

 

These countries are no different from earth and some of them are even following the rules of the medieval age rules.

 

The most problematic thing is that this magic has blinded some of these people causing the growth to stagnate.

 

Chandu analysed many things and formulated that if there are other planets that is earths merging then the probability of having the extremities is also high.

 

The extremities are like high level magic based country or high level science based country or a mixed country with high level technology that induced the magic into their technology.

 

Chandu don't know what to say but he was sure that there will be endless wars and turbulence in the coming times.

 

Chandu has to become stronger and should do it faster.....

--------------------------------------------------

You can read the 80 chapters free at my blog

sourourer.blogspot.com

---------------------------------------------------

3