Kanto: Chapter 25
441 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This place is beautiful!" Leaf excitedly returned to the lounge. 

The beach house was a nice place. It was simple and mostly made of wood. There was a spacious lounge, two bedrooms, a kitchen, and a wide porch where you could sit and look at the sea. 

Aizen smiled at her as he sorted out the ingredients for their lunch in the kitchen. 

"Go freshen up first, and then prepare the lunch for everyone." He amusedly looked at Anira and Leaf, who pouted at his words. "We will go for a swim after having our meal." 

"Yay!" 

Both the girls excitedly screamed before running off to freshen up. 

Aizen looked at Misty, who was sprawled on the couch, and sighed. 

"You too, Miss Williams." He called out to her. 

"I am tired..." 

"Stop being lazy. You are fine." He cut her off. 

"Hmph..." 

She irritatedly stood up and glared at him before picking up her backpack and joining the girls in the room they chose for themselves.

Aizen arrived at the porch and took in a deep breath. He then looked around searching for the Pokemon Bill told him about. 

And he found it near the west end of the beach that connected to a cliff. It had its head resting on its shell as it slept under the shade of a palm tree. And right next to it was a tombstone, which he guessed was its mother's grave that Bill had prepared. 

"Come out everyone!" He threw all his Pokeballs in the air, and soon all the members of his Team appeared on the beach. 

"Wartortle!" The indigo tortoise was happy to see where they were. 

"All of you can do as you please. Go play around, but make sure that you do not disturb that little fellow over there. Understood?" He sternly warned them about disturbing the sleeping blue Pokemon.

"Vee!"

"Nido!"

"Machop!"

"Woof!" 

"Wartotle!"

Eevee, Nidoran, Machop, Growlithe, and Wartortle immediately ran off to the other side of the beach where they could have all their fun without disturbing anyone. 

Zubat flew around Aizen before hanging onto the shade of the porch and dozing off. 

Scyther took off to the Palm Trees, and Metagross teleported away. 

He looked at his Pokemon and smiled. His Team was coming along nicely. He had always wanted a Growlithe. The additions of Wartotle and Machomp were a welcome surprise. And then there was the cute little Nidoran. 

All of them could be trained into powerhouses, and he would make sure to help them reach their maximum potential. 

Aizen stretched out his arms and then rested back on the chair. The sea breeze relaxed his nerves, and he drifted off to sleep. 

When he came out of his dreams, it was evening, and the sun was on its way to sink in the sea. 

He saw the girls playing in the water together with their Pokemon. And for a moment, he was mesmerized by the sight. It was beautiful, and the fact that all of them were attractive made it even more alluring. 

Misty was clad in a black string bikini that did not leave much to the imagination. Her tanned body, a slim waist, a perfect rounded ass, and long legs oozed sexines.

Leaf was a little modest, but she too was flaunting her body in her beautiful green monokini. And she was succeeding. She was not as developed as Misty, but she was on the right path. Aizen could tell that she would beat Misty in the bosom department within a year. 

And then there was his little princess. 

Anira was not fond of showing her skin. She disliked having eyes of the opposite sex on her, the only exception was him. But despite all her efforts, her natural beauty was an allure that was hard to resist. Even without her trying she always stole the show. And even now, with her wearing a modest swimming dress, he still found her the most attractive of the three. Since she was still young and had only just started developing, she was not exuding sexiness, but a natural charm that captivated his heart in appreciation. 

He deliberately turned his attention away before the girls, especially Anira, noticed his eyes. He knew that she would tease the life out of him if he was caught. 

A cold shower freshened him up, and he ate the food that was set on the table for him. He was working on a training plan for tomorrow when he heard a beautiful voice sing. However, the song was painful and filled with grief. 

Aizen knew it was the young Pokemon singing for its late mother. And it brought back some painful memories of his. 

Steeling his heart and mind, he stood up and walked out to the porch. The sun was half-way into the sea, and the sky was already filled with stars. The moon was up too, and it was gaining in shine with every passing moment. 

All their Pokemon, and the girls were gathered outside the beach house, and all of them were looking in the direction of the pokemon that was singing its heart out. 

Misty had tears streaming out of her eyes as she sensed the pain in its voice, and Anira had her fists clenched since she could pretty much understand what it was saying. Leaf was not crying, but her eyes were misty and she was hugging onto pichu. 

"Vee.. vee." Rinko jumped up on his shoulder and pleadingly looked at him. 

"Sure... Go." He allowed the little fellow to approach the singing Pokemon. 

Anira turned to look at him in the eyes, and after he assured her that he was fine, she came up and grabbed his arm. 

"It is in a lot of pain." She whispered. 

"What happened to it?" Leaf asked worriedly. 

"Bill told me that the little fellow lost his mother. I can tell that Lapras is still young, nearly two months old. Which means that his mother had stayed behind the Lapras Family to take care of her egg. She waited for the child to be old enough to travel after he was born, but they came across Poachers that wanted to capture them as soon as they set out to join the Lapras Family again." Anira gripped his hand tightly after hearing his words. "Bill did not go into detail, but if he believed that it was Poachers, then the evidence must be strong. She managed to escape and save her child, but then a storm came, and she must have succumbed to the injuries the storm aggravated." 

The girls were silent at his words and they had varying emotions on their faces. Misty and Anira seemed mad at the thought of Poachers, and Leaf seemed grief-stricken. 

"How can we help him?" The hazel-eyed girl looked at him for the answer. 

"Bill tried, and he was not successful." Aizen sighed. "I know what Lapras needs. He needs a reason to he happy again. But to accept something that makes him happy, he must let go of the grief, and that doesn't seem possible right now." 

"Can't you just use your Powers to influence his mind and lessen his grief?" She confusedly asked. 

Anira frowned at her words but did not say anything. 

"I won't." Aizen shook his head. "It is his grief, his love for his mother. If I use my Powers, it would be akin to suppressing his emotions and stealing away his love for someone he held most dear. It would be a sin. I have no right to do any such thing. Even if Lapras dies due to his grief, I would not interfere with my Powers." 

He saw that Leaf did not seem convinced at his words and sighed. 

"Nature must take its course, Leaf." He gently said to her and caressed her head. "We suffer, and we come out stronger. If we fail and give in, we remain weak and lose everything. It is all part of the Nature." He pulled her chin up and looked her in the eyes. "My Powers are my Responsibility. Being a Psycic is not easy. I have this urge inside of me to constantly make things happen my way, the urge to control everything. And if I give in to it, I would lose myself to my hidden most desires, or simply lose all of my emotions." 

Hearing his words, her face paled a little in worry. She now understood what he meant, and she apologetically lowered her head. 

"But that does not mean that we can not try our best to interact with Lapras." He smiled at her. "Why don't you and Anira prepare something delicious for him and see if he accepts it? It would be a good start." 

A determined smile bloomed on her face and she nodded to him.

Anira grabbed Leaf's hand and the two little girls entered the house to prepare something for Lapras. 

"Rinko is smart." Misty spoke as she came closer to him. 

The little Eevee had approached Lapras and silently sat near him, not disturbing its song. All it was doing was giving company to the grieving Pokemon. 

He was surprised when she suddenly wrapped his arm in an embrace and rested her head on his shoulder. But he did not try to escape, and instead planted a kiss on her wet hair. 

She was sad, and he could tell that she was a filled with anger at the Poachers who were responsible for the young Pokemon's suffering. 

"Are you not scared that I would take advantage of you?" He teasingly whispered near her ear. "You are quite a temptation for me." 

His words managed to help her control her emotions, and she couldn't help but smile and bury her face in his neck. 

"I dare you..." She whispered before planting a kiss on his neck. 

Aizen felt fire light up in his loins at her teasing, but he did not give in. 

"I am not that easy." He chuckled and wrapped his arm around her, hugging her tightly. 

"I know." She hugged him back and stayed in his arms, closing her eyes and listening to his heartbeat. Her face was flushed pink, but she was not flustered. She felt safe and happy.

24