Chapter 3
5k 16 135
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next morning I got up and got ready for school. I freshened up and got dressed in the school uniform.

 

The uniform for boys consisted of white pants, white shirt, white blazer with blue outlines and red tie.

 

For girls it’s white shirt, white blazer with blue outlines, red ribbon and white skirt.

 

I went out of my dormitory and went to one of the cafeterias of the school. The school area is huge and many buildings with different facilities and also different dormitories with different cafeterias for each of the dormitories, one for the teachers and one at the school facility for lunch.

 

Students who stay at the dormitories usually have breakfast and dinner at the cafeteria near their dormitory unless they want to cook themselves.

 

After breakfast I headed to the main school building.

 

Since today is the first day of school there will be an entrance ceremony to welcome the new students and after that classes will begin for the day.

 

Now this part wasn’t covered in the anime as it started 3 months later. The first episode was mostly introducing the main characters and some introductions about the academy.

 

Then there was the scene of me harassing the protagonist during one of training sessions. As a Knights academy there are training sessions for the students and once a month a joint training session is held between different classes of the same year so that the students can learn from each other.

 

It was the first joint training session between class 1A and class 1B the protagonist’s class.

 

Anyway I am not going to do that so it doesn’t matter.

 

Also you get  your rank up in your school ID and therefore change classes if your magic power increases but that check is done once a year at the end of the school year so even if your magic power does increase in the meantime you have to wait for the next year to be in a higher class.

 

The lessons are more difficult and the training is more intense as one goes up a class.

 

The protagonist was the only one who managed to get a rank promotion (an honorary one) in the middle of the year by capturing an A rank villain after he got stronger training to defeat me.

 

So he was transferred to Class 1A in the middle of the year.

 

But I have no plans to antagonize him, if that’s the case then isn’t there a chance that he would lose to the villain? Well whatever I don’t care, it’s not the end of the world and I couldn’t care less about what happens to him.

 

I’ll just live my school life quietly. Now in my previous schools I had lackeys who assisted me in bulling other people but they failed to enroll here. So I am pretty much alone here, it was the same case In the anime.

 

Anyway back to the current situation I arrived at the entrance to the main school building. As I entered the gate I saw the Student Council Vice-President and Student Council president guiding the new students to the entrance hall.

 

A lot of students were staring at me, I guess my reputation precedes me again.

 

The Student Council President’s name is Watanabe Sakura, she is a second year student and a member of one of the 5 Great families as well as a heroine. Her mother Haruka is a single parent and currently the Principal of the Academy.

 

The Watanabe family has produced many high ranking government  employees and military officers, in fact the principal was a General before retiring and becoming the academy principal, she is S rank.

 

Both Sakura and her mother have blond hair and blue eyes, her mother’s hair is not tied up while Sakura has the drill hairstyle.

 

Sakura is the strongest heroine at the start and the strongest Student in the Academy with SS rank. She has a carefree and sweet personality and always helps students in need. She is a very beautiful girl.

 

The Vice-President is also another heroine and is S rank, she is very beautiful as well and has black hair and green eyes and she is like the traditional Japanese woman being a Shrine Maiden according to her family traditions. She is also from one of the 5 Greatest families. Her name is Ito Ayaka.

 

She has a very strict personality and always follows school rule and always punishes those who doesn’t.

 

As I was walking in Ayaka gave me a disapproving look. I sighed and ignored her, the stigma can’t be avoided but I won’t let that get in the way of my new school life.

 

Honestly going  to school again felt weird. I was a college student after all.

 

Anyway at the huge hall where the entrance ceremony would be held there are many  seats and a podium at one end of the hall, there was also a large screen on the hall so that audiences at the back can clearly see the person talking.

 

I took my seat at the very last so as to avoid communicating with people.  

 

Little by little the hall was being filled by students and they were happily chatting among themselves.

 

Then I saw him the protagonist. He was with his childhood friend one of the heroines they were seated together.

 

He looked like an average person with black hair and brown eyes. His name is Nakamura Hayato. He is a rank C student.

 

His childhood friend the other rank A of the first year other than me is Sato Megumi. She has white hair and red eyes and is very beautiful and of course a member of the 5 Great families.

 

After everyone gathered the ceremony started.

 

First the principal came and gave a speech saying, “Welcome everyone to Magic Knights Academy. As you know our academy is one of the best in the world so we have all the best facilities required for training magic knights. Work hard and improve yourself and don’t forget to have fun while in school. If you have any problems you can ask the teachers or the Student council or me, we will do our best to help you…………………..” and so the speech continued.

 

The it was the Student council President’s turn she said, “ Hello everyone. I am Watanabe Sakura the Student Council President. First of all I would like to welcome all the students on behalf of the Student Council….” And her speech continued.

 

After that we went to our respective classes. By the way there was a school app that had to be installed on our phone, it gave information about our current class, any notices by the school or Student Council and also had a map of school. The internet was free provided by the school. The teachers also had another app installed on their phones which also provided them with information.

 

I found my class and entered. Only a few students have arrived and they immediately avoided my eyes after noticing me.

 

I ignored them and sat on my designated seat. It appears  Sato Megumi the heroine’s seat is next to me but it doesn’t matter as I don’t have any plans to socialize.

 

The class gets filled one by one and no one approaches me and then Megumi appeared and sat in her seat without trying to greet anyone. Well she is cute so people will approach her as time comes by and I forgot to mention she acts as a Tsundere to the protagonist after she falls in love with him.

 

Then the homeroom teacher entered indicating the start of the class.

135