Chapter 12
3.3k 12 101
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The 4th heroine was Emily Roseblade, she was the first princess of an European country that was exclusive to this world. She was the sole heir as well. She had pink hair and blue eyes and had an extremely attractive figure, she and Sakura were of the same height.

 

She was a spoiled lady who got everything she wanted. She was also the most powerful in her country having defeated all the powerful people in practice combat. She was a S rank. As a result she was arrogant as well.

 

In the anime she challenged the Top student at the first year as soon as she transferred. The Top student was Megumi, Megumi lost but barely. The reason was that although Emily was a S rank, she didn’t really have that much real life combat experience and only fought in controlled practice environments. She won only due to her superior magic power, if Megumi was slightly more skilled she could have defeated her.

 

Nevertheless this win boosted Emily’s already huge ego which was exacerbated by the fact that the students in the class especially the boys  paid all the attention to her and listened to her unreasonable requests like doing errands for her. So with her inflated ego she challenged the Student Council, known as the most powerful students in the academy.

 

Ayaka accepted her challenged and even though they were of the same rank absolutely demolished her due to her superior skills and experience. This humbled Emily and she became much better behaved after that.

 

There is 100% chance that she will challenge me now instead of Megumi due to me being the strongest in the first year but I have no interest to fight someone for no reason. So I will decline. Though it won’t be easy considering her nature. But if worst comes to worst I can just ignore her.

 

Now to the reason why the next event is dangerous. You see this involves Emily being kidnapped by a group of criminals from her country. For an institution which is known for training future Knights, the security here is quite questionable not going to lie.

 

Anyway the organization is named Devil’s hand. They captured her to force the country to release some of their members who were captured.

 

Now normally rescuing her would be the work of the experienced Knights but they do take some time to react after being informed as they have gather resources and personal. And as the academy is fully responsible for the security of the princess, it becomes the responsibility of the Student Council to act first and try to solve it while waiting for the experienced Knights to act and hopefully solve it to save face as the kidnapping is a black mark on the reputation of the institution.

 

So that means I will have to join in as well. And I know that we will face the organization. They will have strong monsters guarding the hideout, they control them by special monster controlling collars which are a technology exclusive the country of Roseblade.

 

This means that Megumi and I have to face the goons ourselves. Most of the members aren’t a problem as they are all B rank. The problem is their leader who is a very experienced A rank fighter. So strong in-fact that he took down Emily with ease when she resisted being kidnapped by trashing the other members. He is strong enough to go against low experienced S ranks.

 

He can seriously kill me. The protagonist Hayato who was added to this mission even though he was a Knight because of closeness with the Student Council, held up a nit against him due to his skills despite being lower ranked. However he was seriously injured and if not for Megumi and the others coming to help he would have died. I don’t know how I will fare against him.

 

Anyway this was how Emily got to know the protagonist. She was interested in him after seeing him perform better than her despite his rank. He was also transferred to class 1A after the event and they became friends.

 

Anyway what’s important is the kidnapping event. Since I have a chance of dying I have to practice as much as I can to get as strong as I can.

 

After the teacher introduced her she said, “Hello Everyone. I am Emily Roseblade, princess of the country of Roseblade. Feel free to marvel at my excellence”.

 

Man she really is full of herself. But the boys were cheering “At your service princess”, I guess being beautiful and a princess means people forget their reason. Her Japanese is good, I have to admit that.

 

I looked at my side to see Megumi she was just smiling at Emily.

 

Then the homeroom teacher to calm everyone down and get the school going said, “Ahem everyone please be quiet. Miss Emily please go to your assigned seat”.

 

Apparently her seat has already been assigned. I saw it at the noticeboard as I looked for her seat. It was just behind me. Oh what rotten luck.

 

Emily nodded and flicked her hair and went and sat at her seat gracefully. Noble etiquette is something else. All the while both the boys and girls were admiring her.

 

Anyway classes continued normally like that until lunchtime.

 

At lunchtime as I was getting up to go to the cafeteria I saw Emily approach me. She was surrounded by a group of boys, who immediately came to meet her as soon as the first period was over and were talking with her in between periods.

 

She told me , “You are Minori Takeru the #1 student in the first year correct?”.

 

“Yes”, I answered. “You will fight me”, she said.

 

“What?”, I asked. Even though I knew how she was I was shocked at her audacity. We met each for the first at the very least she could say “Hi” instead she immediately goes so far as to order me to fight her. Such a entitled brat. Who does she think she is? This is not her country.

 

She looked at me like I was stupid and said, “Are you deaf? I said you will fight me”.

 

“No thanks”, I immediately said.

 

“What? What did you say? How dare you reject me”, she said angrily.

 

Angry I replied, “Princess, if you are not aware already let me tell you. This is not your country. Hence you won’t always get what you wish for. I don’t want to fight unnecessarily. If you want to fight, find someone else”.

 

“But you are the #1 student in this year, how will I prove that I am superior if I don’t beat you?”, she said as if it was natural.

 

Well she could just take the assessment at the end of each month like everyone else but I am too pissed to tell her. Besides I think I can beat her as my practical skills are better, I just don’t want to go through the trouble of fighting unnecessarily.

 

So I just looked at her and said, “That’s not my problem” and turned and left for the cafeteria.

 

She looked flabbergasted. The other students were telling her, “Forget about him, there are other students”, “How dare he be so rude to the princess”, etc. but she didn’t pay any attention to them and appeared to be in a trance.

101