Chapter 27
2.3k 8 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up the next morning and immediately felt a distaste in my mouth as I remembered what transpired yesterday.

 

I didn’t want to go to school today and face them. So I decided to skip school for today.

 

I sent messages to the school and Student Council that I am not feeling well today and hence I won’t be attending school today.

 

I got out of bed, freshened up and went to the cafeteria for breakfast.

 

At the cafeteria I saw the regular students. I didn’t really talk to them so like usual I went to the counter got my meal and then found an empty table and sat there like usual.

 

I had two ham and cheese sandwiches and green tea for breakfast. As I was eating, I contemplated on what to do today to clear my head.

 

Meanwhile I got messages from the Student Council asking what was wrong with my body. I just replied that I just needed some rest today.

 

They replied with “get well soon” messages, I just sighed and put the phone back on my pocket.

 

I decided to tour the neighborhood today. Since I came here, I haven’t checked the surroundings.

 

So after finishing my meal I headed out for the city. As I was walking through the school towards the gates, the other students heading for school gave me curious glance as I was walking in the opposite direction.

 

I was still wearing the school uniform after all. I decided to wear it so that I could have it easy outside as students of the school were respected ands welcomed outside in different establishments.

 

As I walked out of the school gate, I breathe in the air of the outside. The air outside was a bit polluted compared to the air in the school, which was cleaned for the students in the school with the help of special magic stones.

 

The outside was bustling with people and different vehicles. The area was crowded a bit because there were many shops around here. These were mainly created for the benefit of the school students but they were open to everyone.

 

The sunlight wasn’t too harsh today and a gentle breeze was blowing, which made it ideal to take a walk today.

 

I started walking in one direction aimlessly. There were many buildings on body sides of the roads of different sizes.

 

People were casually chatting with each other and on their phones. As I was walking and taking in everything, I  felt a bit calmer.

 

As expected, coming for a walk was a good choice.

 

Honestly I didn’t understand. Why was my life like this? I know this is an anime world but does this kind of bullshit really need to happen?

 

It’s honestly tiring. And right now, I am stuck with these days. I have to make sure to conduct myself properly in the future as well so that they stay in line and things go out of hand. Because honestly there is a good chance they will.

 

As I walking I saw many small ramen joints advertising with putting people with signs and colourful clothes in front of them, there were also maids in different kinds of maid outfits advertising maid café’s as well.

 

They were saying things like, “Please come visit our café, we have…” or “There isn’t one like ours n the whole of Japan.”, these types of stuff.

 

Seeing these brought a smile on my face. How lucky these people are, they can enjoy their life carefree without worries unlike myself who has troubles lurking everyone.

 

There is trouble with evil organizations after my life or if that’s not that, there’s trouble with the girls. Seriously, I hate my life.

 

I then came across a shopping center, which was quite big and had different types of stuff. It was called “Life Emporium” and it had a lot of different kinds of stuff used for daily life.

 

I decided to check it out. I didn’t particularly need anything but I had to kill time.

 

There were different sections for school supplies, home supplies, clothes etc.

 

I checked the school supply section and bought a few stationaries that I normally use. I also bought a higher capacity memory card for my phone from the mobile section as the memory was running out.

 

After that I walked a bit more till I appeared at a park which had a great view of the sea.

 

I bought a can of orange juice from the vending machine in the park and sat on a bench and watched the sea while drinking my orange voice.

 

It was still before noon and it was working time for the general populace so the park was empty except for me.

 

I enjoyed the solitude. I decided to think over all the things that has happened to me recently.

 

There’s a lot of pressure from how things turned with Hayato, mostly due to my own guilt, there’s also the uncertainty of the future as things have changed, not the mention  the girl problems.

 

I sighed in frustration. But I decided to calm myself and took deep breaths.

 

After some time I calmed down. Yes, I cannot be panicking in this situation.

 

I have to be calm and face what’s happening head on. Only then can I survive what’s coming.

 

After sometime I felt hungry so I got out of the bench and headed back to the city.

 

I found a random ramen joint and had ramen for lunch.

 

After that I returned back to school. It was a long walk back and I enjoyed the city view on the way back.

 

After getting back I went back to my dormitory and took some rest and then trained for the rest of the day.

 

Again I went to the cafeteria at night after taking a bath to have dinner. I had chicken fried rice for dinner.

 

After that I returned back to the dormitory to go the sleep.

 

Sigh tomorrow I have to face those girls again. It’s a good thing that the school has rules that boys or girls can’t go to the opposite gender’s dormitory as otherwise I had to deal with those girls again.

 

It was  enough that they were calling and texting continuously during the day.  I get that they are worried but I want some space.

 

With all these thoughts in my head I went to sleep.

56