Chapter 28
2.2k 9 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I got up the next day. Got ready, had breakfast and made my way to the school.

 

I already expect some drama but I know that I have to face it sooner or later so I’d rather face it now.

 

I sighed as I thought how today was going to be a long one.

 

I entered the class to find Megumi and Honoka talking with each other. Emily was sitting on her seat surrounded by people as always.

 

When they saw me both Megumi and Honoka rushed towards me. They came in front of me and tried to hug but immediately controlled themselves.

 

I guess my talk with them the day of the match worked after all.

 

Then they both took a deep breadth and said together, “I am sorry”.

 

That brought a smile to my face. Finally, this is what I was waiting for.

 

“As long as you two understand”, I said. They both nodded.

 

Megumi asked, “Are you ok Takeru-kun?”.

 

“Yes, are you ok? We messaged and called you but you didn’t reply. We even contacted your dorm but they said that the intercom to your room was ringing and you didn’t pick”, said Honoka.

 

Both of them looked anxious.

 

“I am ok. I just needed to cool my head off yesterday so I went for a walk in the city”, I said.

 

“I see”, said Megumi. Both her and Honoka looked relieved but they also looked like they were feeling guilty.

 

“Anyway, I am ok as you can see. So let the three of us get along. Honoka please get along with everyone”, I said to diffuse the situation.

 

“Yes”, said Megumi.

 

Honoka said, “Yes, I will. I have decided to get along with everyone. I even decided to join the Student Council as Secretary on Sakura-senpai’s request”.

 

“That’s great, now let’s get back to our seats, class is about to start”, I said.

 

And they both nodded and we went and sat on our respective seats.

 

Now on the current issue. Honoka joining the Student Council is good in terms of our overall battle strength and manpower and I know it will help the council a lot.

 

However I don’t know why I have a bad feeling about this. This is mainly due to Honoka’s nature. I don’t think she can completely change overnight. I feel like she is doing this to keep an eye on me.

 

Well, whatever I can’t do anything about it as of now and it’s that she will be of help. So I’ll just wait and observe for now, I‘ll correct her behaviour if required.

 

Like this the classes went on.

 

During lunch as usual we went to eat at the Student Council office. This time Honoka joined us as well, I couldn’t think of a reason to tell her not to come so I just went along with it.

 

As expected she looked at the lunch that Megumi made for me with angry eyes but she didn’t say anything.

 

Sakura said, “As you know from today Honoka-san will join us as a new member. Please get along with her”.

 

We all nodded and congratulated her.

 

Sakura continued, “Also we have a lot of work to do regarding the upcoming Sports Day, so let’s start after school today”.

 

“Yes”, we all said together.

 

With this lunch concluded.

 

After school that day I was going to the Student Council office  along with Megumi and Honoka.

 

As we were going Honoka whispered to me, “You are the strongest in our year correct?”.

 

“Yes”, I said, confused as to why she asked me.

 

Honoka nodded and said, “I am quiet now as I am the weakest among the girls. I will get stronger and defeat all of them and prove that I am the only one worthy of you”.

 

Before I could say anything she sped up and went in front of me.

 

Sigh, as expected people don’t change that quickly. Well, anyone I will have peace for now, so let’s ignore this and enjoy life to prevent more unnecessary drama.

 

I just shook my head.

 

We arrived at the council and did our work.

 

After I left the school after doing training after the Student Council work with the usual sensei’s,  I got a personal text from Sakura which said, “Takeru-kun we need to buy some supplies for the Student Council, so can you accompany me and Ayaka to the shopping mall tomorrow morning? We will go to school later after the shopping”.

 

Now this was weird. Normally all the things required for the Student Council will be provided by the school. More importantly Sakura is rich enough to have people do that for her. So why will the president and Vice-president of the Student Council personally go to buy supplies?

 

Also why with just me? There are other members right? Also she could have said it in presence of the other members but she choose to text me privately instead.

 

This means only one thing, this is for us to spend time by ourselves. Sort of like a date I guess, but with two girls at the same time. I feel weird. But oh well, this kind of thing is inevitable considering the circumstances so I might as well agree to it.

 

So I replied, “Sure, let’s do it”.

 

“Great, see you in the school rooftop tomorrow morning at 9:00 AM”, came the reply.

 

“OK”, I said.

 

And with that I returned back to my dormitory did the usual routine and went to sleep.

47