Chapter 29
2.3k 6 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next morning after waking up and putting on my school uniform and having breakfast I made my way to the school building.

 

I reached the rooftop at 8:55 AM, both Sakura and Ayaka were already there.

 

Man, they are early. They were looking forward to this huh? They were also wearing their uniform.

 

Sakura waved at me and said, “Takeru-kun over here. You are late, we were waiting for you for half an hour”.

 

I raised my eyebrows and said, “Weren’t the meeting time 9:00 AM”.

 

Sakura immediately stopped and said with a strained smile, “Y-Yes, it was. Let’s forget about that…………Moving on, let’s get on the helicopter we are going to AVON mall”.

 

AVON mall is the biggest mall in this version of Japan and houses all kinds of stuff. It’s also owned by Sakura’s family, so there will be a lot of discount for the school stuff we need to buy.

 

I nodded and said, “Yes, let’s go” and got into the helicopter with them.

 

Going to a mall in the city with a helicopter, I guess rich people do like to flaunt, huh?

 

Oh, I forgot in this all this stuff that was going on, I am rich too in this life. Guess, I should get used to this.

 

On the helicopter even though there was more than enough space both of them were sitting on my either side and very close to me. So close in fact that our bodies were touching. They were very soft, I was feeling uncomfortable.

 

I then said, “Umm Sakura-san, Ayaka-san, can you both please move away a little, there is enough space in this helicopter”.

 

Sakura said, “Call us Sakura-oneechan and Ayaka-oneechan from now on. And we prefer to sit here” with a smile.

 

Ayaka nodded and said, “Yes we want that”.

 

I sighed and said, “But, this is really uncomfortable. And I really can’t call you guys that you know. What will other’s think?”.

 

Sakura just shrugged and said, “You don’t have to think about others. This is between you and us and we want you to call us that. And just bear with it a bit, we’ll be there soon”.

 

Ayaka nodded. I sighed and accepted it. Well it’s not so bad, II like it in fact.

 

Soon we arrived at our destination.

 

We alighted on top of the mall on the helipad present there. Sakura and Ayaka were hugging my hands on either side.

 

There was a guy in a black business suit waiting for us. He had white hair and a big white mustache. He looked old.

 

He bowed and said, “Welcome Sakura-sama, Ayaka-sama, I hope you are well. The madam has told me everything, I will guide you to the required stores”.

 

This mall is very big, so having a guide is a plus. Otherwise it will take too long to go to the required shops.

 

Sakura smiled and said, “Thank you and I am well Reiji-san”.

 

She then turned towards me and said, “Takeru this is Yoshida Reiji. He is the head of this mall here and an important member of the Watanabe group of companies”.

 

“I see. Nice to meet you Reiji-san. I am Minori Takeru”,I turned to him and said with a smile.

 

Reiji bowed and said, “Nice to meet you too Takeru-sama. I have heard from you from the madam. Welcome to our AVON mall”.

 

I nodded I response. Wow, Haruka told him about me? But why though? But anyway it doesn’t really matter.

 

We followed him inside the mall. We went from store to store buying things required by the school.

 

The mall staff were collecting and carrying all the parcels. This is another perfect example of this trip not being required or me being in the trip being pointless.

 

But I knew they just wanted to spend time with me so I kept quite.

 

All that time both of them held my hands on either side. To be honest it was really embarrassing to be seen like that in front of all these people.

 

After the shopping was over, Ayaka suddenly said, “Let’s eat something at the cafeteria”. She had a rare smile on her face and she looked excited. It was a new sight for me and I really enjoyed seeing this side of her.

 

Sakura smiled and replied enthusiastically, “Yes, let’s do it”.

 

I nodded and said, “Yes, let’s”. I was feeling hungry anyway.

 

Sakura told Reiji, “Reiji-san plese guide us to a good restaurant”.

 

Reiji bowed and said, “As you wish Sakura-sama”.

 

Everything would be paid by the school so I didn’t min whatever restaurant it is.

 

We were guided to a lavish looking restaurant. There were couples all around. And they were lovey-dovey. The air was full of love.

 

We took a three person seat. The staff and Reiji just went away for a while leaving us alone to load the stuff we bought into the helicopter.

 

We bought omurice and katsudon and green tea. We were hungry so the food looked delicious.

 

Suddenly Ayaka took a spoon of omurice from her plate and bought it to my mouth saying, “Say ahh”.

 

What the hell? What is this development? Isn’t this too early? She was so serios all the time that I didn’t notice much change in her relation with me. In the anime her relation with Hayato changed gradually. So this is really unexpected.

 

“What? Why?”, I said in confusion.

 

But she was adamant and again said, “Say ahh”. I relented and let her feed me.

 

She looked really glad and said , “Fufu”. Sakura also bought katsudon from her plate with a spoon towards my mouth and said, “Say ahh. Let Sakura-oneechan feed you too”.

 

This time I didn’t hesitate and ate the food. Sakura was happy and said, “Fufu, good boy”.

 

All the boys around were giving me envious glances while the girls were giving me disgusted looks. I ignored them.

 

Like this we had our food, with them continuing to feed me. I passed them my plate as I was having theirs.

 

After lunch was over we decided to head back to school.

45