Chapter 30
2.2k 8 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As we were walking back to the elevator to reach the rooftop where our helicopter was waiting suddenly Sakura saw something and said, “Wait…wait, let’s go over there” and pulled me towards a certain direction.

 

“Wha-Where are you going?”, I said but she ignored me and pulled me towards her destination anyway.

 

Ayaka followed up running and saying, “Hey Sakura wait up”.

 

Sakura stopped in font of a shop which sells menswear. Confused I asked, “Sakura, why here?”.

 

“Oneechan is going to buy you some clothes”, said Sakura cheerfully. I and even Ayaka was confused but then she immediately snapped out of it and said, “Me too, me too”.

 

“But why?”, I asked.

 

“This is a reward for all the hard work you have done”, said Sakura cheerfully, Ayaka nodded with a smile.

 

“You, don’t have to. I only did what I was supposed to do”, I said.

 

“I no WE WANT TO, right Ayaka?”, said Sakura and looked at Ayaka for approval.

 

Ayaka immediately nodded and said, “Y-Yes we want to”.

 

Sakura then said, “So just shut up and cooperate” and dragged me in inside.

 

After that the next 2 hours went like…..

 

Sakura, “This shirt will look great on you”.

 

Ayaka, “This trouser will look great on you”.

 

I try them on.

 

Sakura, “Looks great but something is missing”.

 

Ayaka, “This doesn’t seem to suit you”.

 

Or vice-versa.

 

I tried on several different combinations of clothes.

 

After sometime I became tired and bored and said, “Guys,  I think I have tried enough, let’s just pick this and be done with it”.

 

Sakura and Ayaka together, “NO!”.

 

Sakura, “We are not satisfied yet”.

 

Ayaka, “Yes, so we have to continue looking”.

 

In the end Sakura bought me a printed shirt and T shirt combo along with jeans. While Ayaka went with a more formal looking  trousers, and formal looking shirt and a collared T shirt.

 

After the shopping we came out of the store Sakura said joyfully, “Well that was fun”.

 

Ayaka responded happily, “Yes, it’s been a while since we had this much fun”.

 

I sighed and said, “Guys can we return now?”.

 

Sakura looked at her watch and said, “It’s too late to return to school for classes now, let’s eat some food and go back to dormitory, we’ll attend school tomorrow”.

 

Ayaka nodded and said, “I agree it’s too late”.

 

“And whose fault do you think it is?”, I asked a bit miffed at missing class.

 

Sakura ignored me and said, “Let’s return to that restaurant”. Ayaka agreed by nodding.

 

I sighed again and said, “Ok, let’s go”.

 

And we went there and had some light food. I again had to go through that “Say ahh” bullshit.

 

Anyway after that we went to the roof and boarded the helicopter.

 

Sakura and Ayaka were both cheerful and were saying things like…

 

Sakura, “Today was really fun, I want to do this again”.

 

Ayaka, “Yes, it’s nice to do these things once in a while”.

 

Sakura, “What do you think Takeru”.

 

I said, “I think this is something that should be done on weekends and holidays. We are missing school because of this. We are also breaking school rules. We should be more responsible as the Student Council”.

 

“Boo spoilsport”, said Sakura while pouting. Honestly looked kind of cute.

 

Ayaka, “Yes, you should lighten up Takeru”.

 

I just looked at Ayaka in bafflement. She who strictly follows rules is saying this? Is the world ending? Are we doomed?

 

I keep these to myself too and saying nothing and shake my end.

 

After we alighted in the school building top and went back to our respective dormitories, we bid farewell to each other.

 

“Bye, Sakura-oneechan, Ayaka-oneechan”, I said as I waved my mind.

 

Sakura hugged me and said, “See you tomorrow”. Ayaka also did the same.

 

As I returning to my dormitory I checked my phone. I had kept it on silent all this time.

 

There were hundreds of calls and messages from Megumi and Honoka asking where I was.

 

Shit, how do I explain today?

 

Well whatever, Sakura and Ayaka are responsible too, I’ll just what they said to me officially about buying stuff. It’s not technically false.

 

I’ll have them help me with this.

 

With this in mind, I arrived at my dormitory and did my daily routine before going to bed for the day.

45