Chapter 34
2.5k 2 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Third Person POV

 

A few days after the sports festival in the academy. It was in the middle of the night in a desolate area in the city.

 

A woman’s running footsteps could be heard.

 

TAP! TAP TAP!

 

She was wearing a business suit and carrying a leather bag. She was running in a dark alley. She looked like she was running away from something.

 

“HUFF! HUFF!”, she panted as she run away for her life.

 

At the end of the alley she spotted a police officer. She ran up to him saying , “Help me! Please help me!”.

 

The police officer heard her voice and looked at her and asked, “Mam, what’s wrong? Tell me”.

 

The woman pointed towards the alley with a terrified, “I-It’s there, it’s coming for me”.

 

“What is?”, said the police officer as he pointed his flashlight towards the alley but he couldn’t find anything.

 

“There’s nothing there, mam. Are you sure you saw correctly?”, asked the officer after the checking the alley.

 

The terrified woman grabbed his shirt and said, “I am telling you, it’s there, it’s chasing me”, with bulging eyes.

 

Before the officer could respond a voice sounded behind them, “Well, well, well, looks like today is my lucky day. I was hunting down one prey and it led me to two”.

 

The woman shrieked due to fear shock, “AHHHHHH, SAVE ME, SAVE ME”.

 

The officer turned around gun in hand to the source of the sound and said, “Whose there?”.

 

Upon seeing the person in question, the officer froze, he gulped.

 

It was a tall and beautiful foreign looking woman, with long red hair and blue eyes. She looked like she was in her 20’s.  She was wearing an off shoulder, bodycon dress which accentuated her gorgeous curves and she had ample bosom.

 

She looked at the officer and said, “How cute. But I don’t have time to play with, I’m hungry so..”.

 

Saying that she suddenly disappeared from where she and appeared in front of the officer. She then put the mouth on his neck.

 

The office was startled and could only utter, “WHA-“ and immediately went limp.

 

After a few seconds his body became limp and the woman threw his body to the ground.

 

Two fangs were visible in her mouth and her mouth was covered with blood. She wiped the blood with her hand with a smirk.

 

She then turned to the officer suit woman who was trembling on the floor and said with a grin, “Now it’s your turn honey”.

 

The woman on the ground shrieked, “NO, NO, PLEASE DON”T, PLEASE..”.

 

Before she could finish the vampire woman picked her up from the ground and bit her. She too turned limp like the officer in a few seconds.

 

The vampire threw down her body and the blood from her face. She gave a happy sigh.

 

She said, “Finally, it’s been a while that I have feasted so well, after coming to this world I was mostly in hiding. It’s a good thing that they have finally decided that we go out of hiding. This world is ours to take, fufu”.

 

She then looked at the watch on her  hand and sighed and said, “Tsk, it’s time to go back to base, otherwise the higher ups with start nagging me again. Oh well, the hunt was a success anyway, let’s go”.

 

Saying this she turned into a bat and flew away. All that was left in the place were the corpses of the two victims with bite marks on their necks.

 

The next day a passersby notice the dead bodies and reported to the police, who invested the bodies and let the Magic Knight know about this.

 

And this ended up revealing something which the Magic Knights have been searching for a long time.

 

Minori Takeru POV

 

The days after the sports festival were peaceful, which was a good thing since it meant that nothing which is not related to anime has happened. Although I have a feeling like something like that will happen eventually.

 

One day, in the morning after the first class was over, I, Megumi and EmIly got notification in our phones to immediately make our way to the Student Council.

 

We have work for the entire day and the school has been informed.

 

I see, it has already begun. The next event. Well, it was about time.

 

We all looked at each other and nodded. We then excused ourselves from the class and made our way to the Student Council room.

 

“Why do you think we were called?”, asked Megumi.

 

“I don’t know but it looks like something serious to have called us immediately”, I answered.

 

“That’s true”, said Honoka.

 

Emily didn’t say anything.

 

Like this we came in front of the Student Council room.

 

I knocked and said, “It’s us”.

 

“Enter”, Sakura’s reply came in a serious voice.

 

All three of us looked at each other and nodded and we opened the door and went inside.

29