Chapter 46
1k 8 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day I woke up, freshened up and went down to the dining room for breakfast. Honoka hugged me like yesterday.

 

After finishing breakfast, we were just going to get ready to meet the other’s when the doorbell rang.

 

Ding! Dong!

 

“Who is it at this time of the day?”, I wondered out loud. A maid went to open the door and soon she came with Sakura, Ayaka, Megumi and Emily.

 

All of them were carrying luggage of their own. They had smiles on their faces.

 

Before I could say anything, Honoka shouted, “Why are you guys here?”.

 

Sakura just smiled and said, “Why? We have come here to live for the winter break of course. We have already received permission from Takeru’s father”.

 

“What?”, said Honoka in shock. Even I was surprised. I said, “What? My father gave permission? Why didn’t I----“. Before I could finish my phone rang interrupting me.

 

Ring! Ring!

 

I checked my phone and found it was my father calling. I picked it up and said, “Hello”.

 

From the other side my father said, “Hello Takeru, I know this is all two sudden but Haruka’s daughter and some of your school friends will be staying with you for the holiday”.

 

Seriously, father? Couldn’t you have said this before?

 

I replied, “But why all of a sudden? And you didn’t inform of this beforehand. They have already come”.

 

Father replied, “I-I am sorry this happened all of suddenly. Haruka called me this morning to ask and she used an old favor I owed her to ask for this, so I couldn’t refuse. But I never thought they would arrive so early. But that should be ok right? They are your friends after all”.

 

Sigh, what a carefree guy. And that Principal, she is shrewd enough to get what she wants huh?

 

“Well, the fact that they are my friends is not the problem, the problem is that they are all girls”, I said.

 

“….Well, I am sure you can handle it. Anyway, I need you to come to our facility in the city tomorrow, I will send a car. Come alone, this is about  the thing we discussed before”, said father.

 

“I understand”, I replied. “Okay then bye and good luck”, said father as he cut off the call.

 

Geez, the thing I wanted to avoid happened anyway. I just hope they don’t destroy stuff  if they end up fighting.

 

I then faced everyone and said , ”Well, I have talked with my father you guys can stay”.

 

“Yay”, said everyone. Honoka cried ,”Noooo”.

 

I turned to the maid who brought them and said, “Arrange rooms for all of them”.

 

“Yes, young master”, said the maid and bowed and left to make arrangements.

 

Then Sakura said, “Oh yeah, I almost forgot. We all have something to tell you”.

 

“What is it?”, I asked.

 

They all looked at each other in unison and said, “I love you”.

 

I could only utter, “What?” in surprise, I never thought I would get a confession like this.

 

Sakura continued, “Of course I know that there are others who like you so I don’t mind sharing, that’s why I called everyone to approach this as a team”.

 

“Me too”, said Ayaka. “Me as well”, said Emily.

 

“I object. I am the only one who one can  be with Takeru”, said Megumi.

 

“No Takeru belongs to me”, said Honoka angrily.

 

“Now now girls don’t be greedy”, said Sakura with a smile. “Shut up”, said Megumi and Honoka together.

 

“Wait. Sakura, what is this all of a sudden? Why now”, I asked.

 

Sakura replied, “We came to know what happened between you and Honoka yesterday so we decided that we can no longer wait, so we did this”.

 

I raised my eyebrow and said, “What? How did you know that? Were you spying on us?”.

 

Sakura immediately turned her head away from me and said, “I don’t know what you are talking about. We just happened to know”. Everyone averted their eyes as well.

 

Wow, these girls are dangerous. Spying seriously? And what’s worse is that I couldn’t detect them despite being a S rank.

 

I thought Honoka was the only one that’s dangerous but I guess I was wrong.

 

Shaking my head I turned to Emily and said ,”Emily, I kind of understand the others but why did you fall in love with me? We hardly even talked most of the time”.

 

Emily said, “Don’t you remember? You helped me to regain my confidence and even helped me get along with everyone. How could I not fall in love?”.

 

“Well, whatever Takeru is mine”, said Honoka. “No mine”, argued Megumi. And everyone began to argue again.

 

I sighed in resignation. Well, at least most of them agree to get along with each. So, this is going better than I expected.

 

After sometime the maid came back and announced the rooms have been prepared and everyone stopped arguing and split up for the time being.

23