Chapter 48
987 5 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Third Person POV:

 

In the world on the other side of the portals, there was a place where there were multiple small hills which surrounded a wide-open space.

 

In the middle of that space stood a black hill, almost as big as the hills surrounded. The sky was red in colour and a chilly wind was blowing.

 

Suddenly the hill moved a bit and opened an eye. That’s because it wasn’t a hill at all. The creature had dark red irises.

 

The black creature sad in a cold and deep voice, “Finally, it has been 10,000 years. I can finally experience the thrill again….”.

 

The creature then turned to one of the hills where a cloaked figure was standing and said, “Baal keep an eye on him and tell when he’s ready” and as he said that a white mist began to form out of thin air showing the face of Takeru.

 

Baal looked at the mist and nodded and said, “As you wish my lord and disappeared”.

 

The black creature went to sleep again.

 

Meanwhile Baal was thinking as he was moving towards a portal to the other world, “What foolish people. To awaken master like that. No, maybe they don’t know (as it has been a long time after all) and wanted to experience the power of the sword.

 

It’s pretty powerful after all. The elves made it specifically to defeat master after all. But even their greatest warrior couldn’t win.

 

In the end the destruction of the other world is near as it was the case with this world which was almost destroyed that time.

 

Contracting that sword itself alerts master all. And master loves fighting but he didn’t have an opponent all these years so of course he will want to fight.

 

Well, it’s not like it’s my concern anyway, many people here wanted to conquer the other world and with this their wish may be answered.

 

But there won’t be anything left for them as they desired.

 

Minori Takeru I hope you are prepared for what’s to come.

 

Minori Takeru POV:

 

As I returned home, I found out that the girls have gone to do some shopping. I guess they thought I would be later.

 

I guess this is a great time to test the sword. I went to the training room and took the sword out. It was very well made.

 

As I held the sword in my hand, I felt an increase in both my physical and magic powers, which disappears as soon as it put it back in it’s sheath.

 

So, this thing increases overall stats when you hold it, so this is a buff item. But the buff isn’t normal either, all my stats are doubled. This is incredible.

 

I decided to test it out so I called the strongest battle robots in my mansion’s training room. They are strong enough to take multiple S rank attackers at once and can be a great tester for my current power.

 

I started the simulation, as the robots were rushing towards me I found something strange. Normally robots like these were too slow for me but today I felt like time itself had stopped as I could just stand as them were approaching and slice them individually without breaking a sweat and these tough robots just got sliced in half with a single strike.

 

What the hell is this sword?

 

I then tried the simulation again but this time used magic. As they were approaching, I cast [Eruption] using my sword. The runes started glowing and…

 

KAAAABBOOOOM!

 

An explosion like never before happened. I had to cover my eyes to protect myself from the light that emitted from that.

 

After the explosion subsided there was nothing eft except liquid metal here and there. I was horrified to see this.

 

A single [Eruption] cause this? It looked impossible.

 

I also noticed some as long as I used the sword my basic stats also increased faster than normal.

 

So this was a stat increasing and growth artifact huh?

 

This sounds too good to be true. There must be a catch right? I had a similar feeling as when I saw it for the first time, that bad will happen to me.

 

But since it forced itself onto me, I have no choice but to accept it. This artifact has to have a name correct? It’s too powerful and it was found in one of the ancient ruins where monsters invaded and destroyed long ago.

 

[It’s Quasidrion]

 

“What?”, I exclaimed as I heard that same voice as I heard when the sword came to me, it was in my head like before. It was a female voice.

 

[I am Quasidrion master]

 

Quasidrion? That’s a weird name.

22