Chapter 52
637 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning, I woke up feeling groggy as I didn’t get much sleep last night. I got up before everyone and opened the door and went to the living room.

 

I saw Honoka still sleeping in the sofa. I passed by her and went to the common bathroom to freshen up. I didn’t use the one attached to my bedroom as the girls were there.

 

I ordered the maids to make breakfast. As I having breakfast, I saw all the girls coming to join me for breakfast.

 

All of them said, “Good morning”, Hooka said a bit timidly, she was flustered today.

 

The others looked at her but didn’t question. After the breakfast was served and the maids left, I said, “Ahem, may I have your attention?”.

 

Everyone looked at me and Megumi asked, “Yes, what’s the matter Takeru?”.

 

“Last night, Honoka drugged all of you and handcuffed me and assaulted me, I kicked her out of the room of course.”.

 

“Wh-cough, cough”, said Megumi as she chocked on the food she was eating.

 

Everyone glared at Honoka as she looked away in shame.

 

Sakura said, “Ara Honoka-san that’s a really bad thing to do. We agreed to share him right?”.

 

Honoka said, “I-I d-don’t want to share him.”.

 

“That’s not done Honoka.”, said Ayaka.

 

Megumi said, “You are truly evil, I also want Takeru for myself but I would never do that.”.

 

Everyone started arguing with Megumi.

 

 I had enough so I said in a loud voice, “Enough! Stop talking, I have something to say.”.

 

With this everyone quieted down. I said, “In light of what happened, everyone is banned from sleeping in my room from tonight.”.

 

“Come on! It was Honoka’s fault.”

 

“Why are you doing this to us?”.

 

“Please reconsider”.

 

Etc., etc.

 

This was what all the girls were saying.

 

I said, “It’s final. In the first place, we shouldn’t sleep together like this. Secondly, it’s very uncomfortable sleeping with other people.”.

 

“Bu But”

 

Everyone tried to argue.

 

But I firmly said, “Enough, this is my decision. “. And from then on I slept alone in my bed, despite all the protests.

 

The girls blamed Honoka and she was a bit upset.

 

Thanks to this problem, I had an excuse to stay away from the girls. I could focus amore on the training now.

 

There wasn’t much time left before the school reopens after all.

 

One such day, when I was training:

 

I stood with Quasidrion in my hand, facing a machine having multiple turrets which shoot metal balls. They weren’t lethal but they did hurt.

 

“Start”, I said and the machine started firing the metal balls from all directions, the speed was much higher than normal gunfire.

 

[BOOM!] [BOOM!]

 

I watched as the balls came near me and increased my body’s strength with [Body Strengthening] magic and used [Wind magic] to increase my speed.

 

[TING!] [TONG!] [PLINK!]

 

[ZRRRRRR!]

 

I hit each of the balls coming towards me in succession. My reaction speed was much lower than a second, it had to be.

 

After sometime the shooting stopped and I saw that I had hit all the balls.

 

[CLAP!] [CLAP!]

 

I heard a clapping sound and looked in the direction to see Ayaka entering the training room with her sword hanging on her waist.

 

“You have improved a lot.”, said Ayaka smiling.

 

“Thank you.”, I said smiling. “Then shall we spar to see how much you improved?”, asked Ayaka.

 

“Ok.”, I said. We both readied our swords and took our stances.

 

“Start.”, said Ayaka. And we both clashed.

 

[CLANG!] [CLANG!]

 

We both danced with our swords, attacking and parrying each other. I have to say I improved a lot, I can now fight evenly with her, which meant I was reaching the limit of S+ rank.

 

Suddenly Ayaka disappeared in front of me, I immediately checked the surroundings then,

 

[CLANG!]

 

I was able to block her attack from behind.

 

“Not bad.”, said Ayaka. “Thank you.”, I said smiling.

 

I then sent a flurry of swipes at her.

 

[WHOOSH!] [WHOOSH!]

 

She tried hard to parry them, then,

 

[CLANG!]

 

Both our swords fell to the ground.

 

“It’s a draw then.”, I said.

 

“It is. Let’s do this again.”, said Ayaka.

 

“Yes.”, I said and we shook hands.

 

Like this the vacations ended.

16