Chapter 53
613 5 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sakura and the others except Honoka left 2 days before the school started to get ready for the new term.

 

The next day both I and Honoka sat on one of my family cars and headed for the academy.

 

We would have to report to our dormitories one day before the school starts as usual.

 

Honoka and I were sitting some distance apart. After that incident we have been distant.

 

Suddenly Honoka said, “Umm….”, while fiddling her thumbs.

 

“Yes?”, I asked, looking at her.

 

“I-I am sorry for what I did that day.”, said Honoka.

 

“Do you understand what you have done?”, I asked. “Y-Yes I am sorry, it will never happen again.”, said Honoka.

 

“As long as you understand.”, I said.

 

Honoka said, “Then you will forgive me?”. I said, “Yes. But don’t do that again, if want something like that, just ask.”.

 

“Then?’, said Honoka. “Yes, I was thinking that now is a good time as any but you sabotaged it. Also you cannot be selfish in this.”.

 

Honoka then slid towards me. She then snuggled her head on my chest and said, “I don’t want to share you at all but it seems like that will affect my relationship with everyone. I have decided to let go. Megumi said so too.”.

 

Oh, looks like everything went well then.

 

I said, “That’s great and Honoka.”, and she looked up at me. Suddenly I kissed her on the lips.

 

Honoka was started for a few seconds but then returned the kiss. It went on for about 5 minutes after that we broke off to breathe.

 

Honoka said, “Wow, that was sudden.”. “Did you hate it?’, I asked.

 

“N-No that’s not what I am saying”, said Honoka blushing.

 

I smiled and said, “I see. Well let’s continue our relationship in it’s own pace ok?”.

 

Honoka nodded. After that we arrived at the academy. We said goodbye to each other and went to our respective dormitories.

 

I went to my dormitory and rested for the day.

 

Tomorrow is a big day, the final and 5th heroine of the anime will make her appearance for the first time as a first year tomorrow.

 

I don’t know how our interaction will be but she will soon join the Student Council as a junior officer, so we will meet eventually, even if we don’t meet at the assembly.

 

The next day after breakfast and putting on the school uniform, I made my way to the auditorium for the welcome of new student assembly.

 

In front of the main school building, I saw all the girls waiting for me.

 

Ayaka said, “You are late.”

 

“We have been waiting for you.”, said Sakura. “Sorry.”, I said.

 

“Nevermind.”, said Megumi and she and Honoka dragged me in, each holding  my one side.

 

The others followed behind. We took our seats in the Student Council reserved section.

 

“How will the new juniors be this year, I wonder?’, said Ayaka.

 

Sakura said, “They are going to be good, I hope. I am looking forward to it.”.

 

And like that we were chatting about the new students. I meanwhile was looking at the new students.

 

Not everyone have arrived yet, so I decided to wait.

 

And after sometime, there she was, with red hair tied in a ponytail, green eyes and a short stature.

 

The fifth heroine Shinomiya Akiko. She belonged to a rich family as well, however her family was in the hotel business, so she didn’t have prior training like us.

 

But she was a skilled fighter on her own with the summoning ability, she could summon several creatures to fight for her.

 

Later in the story she can even summon legendary creatures.

 

All in all, she would be a great asset to the Student Council.

 

After enough students arrived, we got off to prepare the setup as was the duty of the council members.

 

Then the ceremony started. Sakura and the principal gave their speeches as the rest of us listened from backstage.

 

After that we were dispersed. Us second and third years didn’t have any classes today and were allowed to do whatever we wanted.

 

Sakura suggested we go to the council office and do some pending work like looking at files of new students and selecting the ones to watch out for.

 

So, we all did that. It took almost 4-5 hours that day.

 

After that we all decided to head to the cafeteria for lunch.

 

We went there and found it to be crowded with mostly first years. The others probably went back to their dormitories.

 

As we were having lunch and chatting happily a voice came from behind me, “Are you Minori Takeru-senpai?”.

 

It was a female voice, I turned my head and saw that Akiko was there. Everyone else also stopped talking and looked at her.

 

Why is she here, asking for me? She didn’t do that even for the protagonist. IT doesn’t make sense.

 

I calmed myself and said, “Yes, I am. And you are?’.

 

She smiled and replied, “Yes, where are my manners? I am Shinomiya Akiko. I really wanted to meet you. You might not remember but you helped me once.”.

 

Huh, when did I help her? Or better yet, when did Minori Takeru, the original help someone.

 

I said, “I am sorry, I don’t remember doing something like that.”.

 

She said, “Yes, you may not remember. It was when I was in elementary school, you saved me from some kids at the park.”.

 

I decided to think again, now that she mentioned it, I had a vague memory of saving someone who looked like her in a park near my house.

 

But it was long ago, so my memory was hazy.

 

But to think Takeru did something like that, guess he was a decent person at some point.

 

“Now, I remember. It was a long  time ago. I am surprised that you remember.”, I said.

 

She said enthusiastically, “How can I forget something like that? You are my savior.”.

 

Ok, this girl is overly dramatic.

17