Chapter 56
789 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I approached the main school building, I saw Akiko waiting for me, she was wearing her school uniform too, so I relived.

 

Spotting me she waved energetically at me and said, “Senpai, here.”. I nodded and went towards her.

 

As I approached her, she immediately locked my arm and said happily, “Let’s go. You don’t know, how long I have been waiting for this.”.

 

I smiled and said, “I see.”.

 

After that, we took a cab and went to a movie theatre. It was playing a movie.

 

“I have already bought tickets yesterday, so let’s go.”, is what she said.

 

Man, she is really serious about this.

 

She bought popcorn before we went to see the movie. It was a romantic movie.

 

We were in a reserved couple’s seat, hidden from other seats.

 

This was the specialty of this movie theatre, so many couple came to this one.

 

She clung to me throughout the out the move.

 

Well, the main couple of the movie kissed, Akiko leaned in for a kiss.

 

I hesitated, I decided to be honest with her, since she was so sincere.

 

So, I told her, “Akiko, before everything, I need to tell you something.”.

 

Akiko stopped and looked at me and smiled and said, “What is it?”. Aghh, she looked so cute.

 

I calmed myself and said, “Well, you see. You saw those girls before correct?”.

 

“The Student Council President, Vice President and the other girls?”, asked Akiko.

 

“Yes, them. You see, I am on a relationship with all of them. If that is something that bothers you, then let’s stop here.”, I said.

 

At this, Akiko just smiled and said, “I know.”.

 

At this I was surprised, I mean the older student should know but the new students have just joined, did the older ones get so friendly that they revealed all those stuff?

 

“How?”, I asked. “Woman’s instincts. I knew when I saw you guys.”, said Akiko.

 

Ah, so it’s like that. But then again, the way that they were behaving were behaving, was blatantly obvious.

 

“So, then you are ok with it?”, I asked, again to be sure.

 

“Yes.”, she said and immediately kissed.

 

I was a bit startled but then I returned it back. We continued for sometime before we let go, gasping for breath.

 

The movie finished at that moment.

 

“Ok, let’s go grab dinner.”, I said.

 

“Sure.”, Akiko said with a smile.

 

We went to a famous restaurant in the same multiplex and sat in a table for two.

 

We made small talk as we were eating. We ordered, chicken, ramen, pork chops and green tea.

 

Suddenly Akiko asked, “So, how far have you gone with them.”.

 

This sudden talk came as a surprise to me as I choked on my food, “Cough! Cough!”, I coughed.

 

“Are you alright? Here drink some water”, said Akiko worriedly as she handed me a glass of water.

 

 GULP! GULP!

I drank water and then calmed myself and said, “Thanks.”.

 

“You’re welcome.”, Akiko said with a smile. But then her face got serious and she asked, “So, how far?”.

 

I gulped and said, “Far? Are you talking about ‘that?”.

 

“Yes, I am talking about sex.”, said Akiko, wow, she just said that nonchalantly. I would hesitate to say that in front of a girl I met recently.

 

“Yes, I have done it.”, I admitted.

 

“With who?”, she asked.

 

I looked down and said, “All of them.”. Why? Why am I feeling like, I did something wrong? When I clearly didn’t.

 

“I see.”, she said. I looked up and saw her thinking about something, then said suddenly said, “How  many times?”.

 

“Huh?”, I said. “I am asking how many times you had sex with them?”, said Akiko.

 

“J-Just once, with each of them.”, I admitted.

 

At this her face lit up, she said, “I see.  I will not fall behind then. Let’s do it after this.”.

 

“Do it? You mean have sex? It’s the first day of the date.”, I said.

 

She glared at me and said, “I said we will have sex. So, we will have it. Or, are you saying that I am lacking compared to the others?”.

 

“No, that’s not it.”, I said hurriedly.

 

“Then we do it.”, she said.

 

You know what? Fuck it. I said, “Alright.”, at which she smiled.

 

“Oh, don’t worry about condoms, I have already bought different ones of different size, so we should be good to go.”, she said.

 

Huh? What’s with this girl? Was she so desperate?

 

“You, already bought them?”, I asked.

 

She shyly said, “Yes, I though we would end the date like this, you know?”. Why are you being shy now of all times?

 

Anyway, after that we went to a love hotel. I contacted the dorm that I would be spending the night outside.

 

And like that we spent the night together in each other’s arms.

13