Chapter 57
487 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, we both got up and headed for school. We were wearing our uniforms already so we could hop into class immediately after reaching school.

 

As I walked into class, I saw Honoka, Emily and Megumi looking at me. But we didn’t chat as it was time for classes to start.

 

During the lunch break, we gathered as usual at the Student Council office.

 

Sakura asked, “Did you have fun?”.

 

I smiled and said, “I did.”

 

 “Don’t you feel ashamed, answering like that?”, asked Megumi.

 

I shrugged and said, “No, I don’t. I haven’t done anything wrong and besides I was very transparent. And we all had fun too.”.

 

“That’s..”, said Megumi as she couldn’t say anymore.

 

“Anyway, what about the monsters or Uroboros? Any new lately?”, I asked. It was almost time for the next act to begin.

 

“Nothing new, everything seems eerily calm.”, said Sakura.

 

“I see.”, I said thoughtfully.

 

“By the way, I have a question”, said Sakura.

 

“What is it?”, I asked.

 

“I have been wondering. You know, after what you have been doing all this time, that day, you suddenly slept with us, without much resistance. It seems weird to be honest. So, you know I have a theory?”, said Sakura with a smirk.

 

I gulped and asked, “What theory?”.

 

Sakura still smiling said, “It’s simple really. You, were aiming for all of us from the start. And you waited for the right moment, so that it doesn’t backfire.”.

 

At this all the girls looked at me. Crap, she is correct.

 

I stammered and said, “I-I don’t know, w-what you are talking about.”, and looked away.

 

“Really?”, said Sakura. “Y-Yes”, I said, sweating.

 

“Okay, let’s end it at that.”, said Sakura. Then suddenly Sakura’s phone rang.

 

RING! RING!

 

She picked it up and talked to someone and then said, “Alright guys, we have a new monster attack. A new wave has occurred.”.

 

“Alright President.”, we all said together.

 

“This time, Takeru will go alone.”, said Sakura.

 

“Alone, why?”, I said.

 

“It’s a low-level monster wave, you can go alone. I need some help with the council work, so others have to stay.”, said Sakura.

 

“Alright.”, I said. And I went.

 

Just like she said, it was easy for me. There were only B and c level monsters. At my current level it was too easy.

 

So, I finished it and returned. Everyone was busy doing their work at the council.

 

So, Sakura wasn’t kidding, they were really ditching classes for council work.

 

As, I returned Sakura said, “We have got conformation that Uroboros is going to do something big, so keep yourself ready, we might have to move at a short notice.”.

 

“Alright.”, I said.

 

So, the Uroboros event is starting shortly, huh? It isn’t too much of a big event, just them attacking a facility and I think I should be able to face them at this level, so everything should be okay.

 

“Also.”, said Sakura.

 

“Yes.”, I asked.

 

“We are recruiting Akiko.”, said Sakura.

 

“This early?”, I said.

 

Sakura replied, “Yes, we never know when Uroboros will attack, the more people the better. And she is very competent.”.

 

“Yes, I agree.”, I said.

 

So, like that, Akiko become a new council member, an officer of the council. She joined the council the next day.

 

“Please take care of me.”, she said, as she greeted the council members on her first day.

 

Sakura said, “Don’t sweat it. Let’s get along, after all, most of us are Takeru’s lovers.”.

 

Wow, she can say that with a straight face.

 

Akiko was a bit surprised but she immediately composed herself and said, “Yes, let’s.”.

 

Wow, she is something herself.

 

But it’s all good as this means, I don’t have to worry about anything.

10