Chapter 59
1.5k 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone else was already gathered at the meeting area. It was the school rooftop. We were all wearing our school uniforms of course.

 

Seeing me Sakura said, “Alright, Takeru is here, let’s go.”. And all of us got on the chopper that was standing on the rooftop.

 

We all stayed silent as we travelled to our destination. Everyone was a bit tensed.

 

We landed on the roof of a tall building. It was situation right at the center of the town.

 

It was called “The Trade center” and contained offices of several business houses, which had shops and other facilities in the town.

 

A middle-aged man with black hair and wearing a black suit greeted us.

 

“Welcome Miss Sakura and the student council. I am Kousuke, I am in charge of management of this building. We are really worried about the attack but we can feel a bit safer now that you are here.”, he said with hopeful look in his eyes.

 

Sakura nodded and said, “Yes, leave it to us.”.

 

We were led to a luxurious lounge where we were served tea.

 

We discussed the plan again while enjoying the tea.

 

We decided to divide ourselves into different groups, that way we could be prepared for any type of attack.

 

The building was empty today as everyone was warned regarding the attack today and were told to stay at home.

 

I, Honoka and Megumi were supposed to guard the rooftop, the rest had their assigned spots.

 

We all got to our positions after tea. After then it was all a waiting game.

 

After waiting for a few at exactly 12 PM, I saw a group of people were approaching us riding large sized bees.

 

These were some of the A rank monsters that attacked humanity and were called [Killer Bees].

 

They had collars on their neck. To think they were able to tame these creatures that were said to be very temperamental was impressive.

 

But we got ready for battle as admiring the enemy was not something we should do in these situations.

 

There were about a hundred people riding in 25 [Killer Bees] in total.

 

I looked at other places but saw that there was no other group attacking.

 

 

This really baffled me, because not only did inform us of the attack but also, they are attacking so straightforwardly.

 

This doesn’t look like Uroboros at all, they are an extremely careful lot.

 

If someone attacks like this, it can be either that they are extremely stupid or extremely confident or both.

 

We called for Sakura and within a few minutes, the rest of the Student Council members joined us.

 

The riders stopped their rides right in front of us and landed on the rooftop of thew building opposite to us.

 

After that, I could glance at the people who were attacking.

 

It was the entire Uroboros including their leader Zeronis and his right hand Asami.

 

This baffled me a lot more. Why is Uroboros attacking us with full force now? It didn’t make sense.

 

Then Zeronis spoke arrogantly, “Student Council of Magic Knights Academy, today is the last day for you. For today, we Uroboros, shall prevail.”.

 

Saying that he took out a sword from his waist. The others also took out different kinds of weapons, like spears, bows and arrows etc.

 

What’s common in all of them was that, they all had purple crystals. Zeronis’s sword had the biggest crystal.

 

All of the weapons were giving a terrifying dark aura.

 

Now, I understood why Urobros attacked us like this, their weapons were augmenting their strengths a lot.

 

Now the weakest one of them was at least an A rank.

 

Which made their fighting force very formidable. With this kind of power anyone would be confident.

 

Still, something fell off about this whole situation but I just couldn’t figure it.

 

Sakura said, “Student Council, get ready.”.

 

And we all drew out our weapons and Akiko summoned about 10 A rank summons, including rock golems, honestly, she was quite skilled.

 

Then Uroboros attacked and our battle started.

12