Interlude 5 – Wake Me Up (Rorschach Test of how you follow the lyric up)
3.9k 27 123
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Katka was busy reading smutty lesbian fiction her friends shared with her. The current piece was written by a straight dude for sure, and she had made a game of screenshotting all the bits that made her laugh. “Ohmygod dude, DUDE, that’s not how that works!!! That’s not how any of that works!!! You clueless idiot! How are you finding ANY of this hot?! Fucking hell.” There was a buzz from her phone. A message notification. From May. 

“Can you start preparing a curse for Lily’s dad as well?” Katka shrugged and stretched, sending back a quick

“Sure.” 

Of course, preparing a curse takes work. The most important part of the prep is finding a fitting punishment for whatever the person did. It was for this reason she had summoned up a portal to a now familiar place. First stop, The Gates, to punch the Gatekeeper in the shoulder. 

“Ow! Again?! Why!!!” Saint Peter yelled at Katka as she ran past. 

“Interest for all the kids who ended their lives while being gatekept!!” She called back, quickly leaping up the stairs to her intended location. “Fucking Mirror’s Edge Looking Shithole. Concrete and glass and no color. And this is supposed to be Paradise?” A quick slide into the Library of Records, and she was ready to find her target. A file. Alarms didn’t even go off as she took it and portaled out, returning to her house on chicken legs, as she looked over the file of Lily’s dad. “Oh... Oh. OOOOOH. Alright sir you’re getting a stomach flu, a headache, layered nightmares and an apparition of your father at the edges of your vision. I think three weeks of that oughta make you rethink your actions.” She walked over to the alchemy room, digging through her ingredients and charts. That is, until she heard something horrifying from outside. 

A deep, rumbly wail, a roar, a cry for help and a sob all mashed together into one cacophonous mess of noise that came from near her forest. And a quick look outside her windows with her piercing gaze gave her a clear picture of what had made the noise. “Whelp. Fuck me running I guess. That’s gonna be a doozy to deal with. Eh, I gotta make the source untrackable anyways, so she’ll show up to deal with it. Right, back to messing up an asshole’s life.”

Thanks for reading! If you'd like to support the author, my Patreon is https://www.patreon.com/SynTheGuardian

There's also a server for you to talk with me! https://discord.gg/VDVMVrc

Edit: I've had a gofundme to help me clear my debts since November 28th 2019, so if you're able to help I'd really appreciate it https://www.gofundme.com/f/disabled-trans-woman-needs-to-clear-debts

123