Vol 1, Prologue [Revised]
2.2k 6 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Volume 1, Prologue

*****

Mmmm...Another average day...or maybe not. It's actually my first day of my high school debut! Well it's not really that much of a big thing, its just like any other ordinary days that is...

By the way, I'm Shun Amagasa, 15 years old, black hair, hazel brown eyes, with an average, or you could say below-average looking face. With that description you probably know now in a scale of 1-5 how much I'm popular with the ladies...*sigh* I want a girlfriend...

I want a girlfriend...but I'm not that desperate!...or maybe I am...?

I started the day just like any other day, took a shower, ate breakfast, and got off early for school. It would be bad if I got late for my first day of school, so I made sure to woke up an hour earlier than I should've been.

"First day of school always gets me anxious for some reason..."

Probably because this is always the day where you have to introduce yourself to the teacher, and to your classmates...seriously, I know the purpose of it is to get to know each other, but is it really necessary? I mean, those who want to be friends with someone would eventually know each other in the long run, so what's the point?

I went into a deep conversation with myself as I walked through my neighborhood...suddenly, someone shouted my name from behind

"Shun!! Wait up!"

"...?"

It was my best friend, Ryuuto Ito. 15 years old, Brown hair, brown eyes, above average looking face, popular with the ladies but he, himself doesn't want to get involved with them, what a waste while having an attractive face to the ladies, I know...we've known each other since elementary and really never drifted apart...now that I think about it, it's a miracle that we're always in the same class every year...I wonder if it'll be the same this year?

"Rare of you to get ready for school for once"

"Huh?! I could say the same thing about you too you know! You didn't said anything in MILE (A Social Media App, Should've been LINE) about going to school an hour earlier!"

Ah, I forgot...

"Oh yeah, my bad Ryu"

" 'My bad' my ass! I thought we're supposed to go to school together!"

"We're still going to school together, so what's the problem?!"

"The problem is you made me skipped my breakfast! You gotta pay for my lunch later man"

"Breakfast? your daily chocolate routine? I doubt that can even be a part of a breakfast"

"It is a part of a breakfast! mine that is! and you made me skipped it!"

"What?! It's not even my fault that you chose to skip your breakfast, and now you're making me pay for your lunch?!"

"Says the one who forgot about telling me to go to school earlier on MILE"

"Well thats..."

He got me with that one...

"Hehe! I'm counting on that delicious yakisoba bread man! Make it 3 cause it seems like I'm gonna be hungry later on"

WHAT?! 3 YAKISOBA BREAD?! That's literally about almost my allowance for today! this guy!

*Sigh* "...I'll see if I can get some, no promises though"

"Now that's Shun for ya! I'm counting on ya!"

I changed my mind...please don't be in the same class as me!

...I sighed even louder as we walked through the gates of the school

*****

End of Volume 1, Prologue

25