Vol 2, Prologue [Revised]
1k 5 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Volume 2, Prologue

*****

"Amagasa kun, there's something I've been meaning to tell you..."

Hoshizawa and I were on the rooftop because she called me out here suddenly all of a sudden. The reason why is, I have yet to know...

"W-What is it, Hoshizawa san?"

As I stuttered with my words, I ask the seemingly shy and embarrassed Hoshizawa in front of me

"You see...I...I..."

Why do I suddenly feel nervous all of a sudden?! Calm down Shun! You know this is no way that this is what you think it is! It has to be!

"I..."

*Gulp* I couldn't stop but think only of that reason. But then again, there is no way the most beautiful girl in school is!-

"I love you Amagasa kun! I'm in love with you so much that I can't stand it anymore!"

OH GOD IT IS THAT SCENARIO! What's happening?! Is this a dream?! Why is the Hoshizawa confessing to me, a nobody like me?! 

Swirling in confusion and mostly the feeling of happiness, Hoshizawa reached out to me

"Amagasa kun? Amagasa kun?? Are you listening to me?"

"Eh?!, Ah!, Uhh...Yeah!"

"You seem to be out of it...are you okay?"

She said that as she leans closer to me. With her hands touching my face, I felt as if my whole body is heating up

"Ah-Uhm-Y-You see...Uhh, Yeah! It really was so sudden that I don't know how to respond to that..."

I forcefully let myself get away within her reach, escaping from the sensation

"I know you would be surprised, Amagasa kun *chuckle*"

She laughed softly and sweetly as she said that. I can't believe that of all the people...I was the one who Hoshizawa set her eyes to...it still feels like a dream to me...

...A dream...?...a dream....a dream...

...this has to be...a dream...

...

While I was looking down on the ground, Hoshizawa called my name again. I looked up to her and saw her smiling with both her arms gracefully on her back

"I want to be yours Amagasa kun. I want to be always by your side...and I also want you to be by my side, to be mine, and only...mine"

She said that as I, myself couldn't stop blushing...

Eh?! Is she really saying all of this to me?! I can trust her that she's saying the truth...right?

As I was digging myself further into confusion and disbelief, I felt the world around us had disappeared...

No...it did...

Even more confused, I tried to look around us and all I can see is just plain white...and Hoshizawa...

...Whats...happening...?

...

Wait...aren't there a lot of them...? A lot of Hoshizawas...?

My eyes weren't lying to me, there are more than one Hoshizawa that's in front of me! What's this?! What's suddenly happening?!

"AMAGASA KUN!"

"AMAGASA KUN!!"

"AMAGASA KUN!!!"

All of the Hoshizawas kept shouting at me in unison as the world that was in plain white suddenly starts shifting to black

"AMAGASA KUN, LOOK AT ME! ONLY ME! AND NO ONE ELSE!"

"AMAGASA KUN, YOU'RE MINE! AND ONLY MINE!"

"AMAGASA KUN, PLEASE BE MY BOYFRIEND!"

"Ugh...My head hurts...I can't breathe all of a sudden..."

As I was struggling, I couldn't keep up with what's happening around me that I started to break down and collapse on the floor...

"Hoshi...zawa..."

...

*****

The moment I opened my eyes, I was on the floor...seems like I fell down from the bed

With my heart beating so fast, I tried to process once again about what had just happened

...

"...So it really was a dream after all..."

It's been 3 days since I've met up with Hoshizawa, and up until now, no such communication had happen between us. The only thing that happened recently to me relating to her was this dream that I had just now...

 Calming myself down, I started to think rationally

"Yeah...there's no way Hoshizawa would seriously confess to me nor fall in love with me, not with a nobody like me, that's impossible! Hahaha...hahaha...haha..."

...

I laughed it off while deep inside, feeling in despair that all of that was only a dream...

...

I looked at my phone and remembered that we have school today and looked at the time instinctively

"I still have 2 hours left before school, huh? Oh well, I should get ready for school and pick up Ryu later, that guy can't even go to school without getting himself in 'trouble' anyways"

Shrugging the thought, I got up as I said that and started the day with that bizarre dream in mind...

*****

End of Prologue

22