Vol 2, Chapter 2.75: Hoshizawa’s POV 2 [Revised]
844 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Volume 2, Chapter 2.75: Hoshizawa's POV 2

*****

I got home from school as I kept thinking how great this day also went. I felt very cheery that I was able to ask Amagasa kun to eat with me today...even though I made a misunderstanding in between...

"*Sigh*...I accidentally confessed to him...I was able to cover that up, but I hope he doesn't think that I'm too pushy or weird! Even worse, make him hate me! I don't want that!"

I got embarrassed as I keep thinking about that specific scenario over and over again

...

"Fuwaaah! Why did I accidentally said that?! I'm not even ready for that yet! C'mon, Miu! Pull yourself together!"

I kept rolling on my bed while trying to bury my face on the pillow about the embarrassing thing that I've done today

"But...he smiled and laughed when I mentioned about the things that I already knew about him, Ito kun really knows a lot about him! I'm glad that I asked him! I'm so very happy that I got to see that expression of his!"

Every time I try to look at him, my heart beats louder and louder...and everything around us seems like its going on slow motion...

"His hair, his eyes, his face...I love him soo much! I want to see him smile more! I want to see him laugh more! I want to be his reason why he's happy! I want to make him happy! I want...to be...by his side..."

...

I wished that scene lasted forever...

...

My emotions that were bottling up within me got shattered into pieces...I couldn't keep anymore the feelings that I have for Amagasa kun...I ended up saying everything that I wanted to tell him in person...

"..."

...If I really wanted to make him mine...

"If I really want to make it happen, I just have to follow what he, Amagasa kun said..."

I stood up, stared outside my window as I found my new goal for myself

"I just have to make him mine! make him know more about me!...and..."

...The one thing that he thought was impossible to happen...I want to make it happen!...no...I will make it happen!

"I'll make myself the ideal girl that he wants me to be!"

Smiling to myself, I then laid down in my bed to sleep for the night while hoping to have a dream about Amagasa kun and I having fun together...

"Goodnight...Amagasa kun..."

I said as I finally closed my eyes...

*****

End of Chapter 2.75

Your choice matters! Should I add Hoshizawa's POV if needed?
  • Yes Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 11 · This poll was closed on Jun 18, 2022 06:49 PM.
16