Chapter 7 January 4th
1k 11 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This chapter has a fair bit of Smut. But it is also the last chapter.

 

I wake up and feel a warmth to my back, remembering what had happened last night I smile. Making out and snuggling with Luna had helped ease my worry. I snuggle into Luna again, feeling her breasts against my back. I smile, a thing that has become much more common the last few months. I then feel a warm breath against my ear right before Luna starts to nibble on it.

 

Whispering into my ear, “so, Zoey, now that you finally admit you are actually Zoey. Which by the way took you far longer to realize then we expected.” Luna laughs while rubbing my thighs. “I have to check the calendar to see who won the bet of how long it would take you.”

 

I put on a fake pout “Wait, you were betting on how long it would take?”

 

“Of course silly, all in good fun though. We all saw various bits of ourselves in you.” She giggles “And I can’t wait to see other bits of me in you.” She nibbles my ear as she whispers that last bit.

 

I try to ask and protest when she slips a few fingers into my mouth. Deciding to give up I just lean into her arms and enjoy the attention.

 

Luna continues “I do have one more thing to tell you before we go any further. And I really hope you are cool with it. We all pegged you” she giggles and slightly hip thrusts behind me “as being ok with it, but still. This house? The entire department lives here. We are all in a polyamorous relationship together. We have all really enjoyed the time we have spent together, both at work and outside of it. And if you want to join us, this room is yours. We would love to have you live with us.”

 

I spin in place so I can face Luna. “Wait, what?! What do you mean?”

 

Luna giggles and kisses me again. “Which part cutie? All the cute girls from the office live here, and have their own room. Granted most of the time one of us is in another person's room spending the night. But this room we are in right now, is yours if you want it. Splitting a mortgage is so much cheaper than rent. Plus you would be in a house full of cute girls, including yourself.”

 

I feel the warmth in my stomach again, but this time I know why. “But is everyone ok with that? I don’t want to intrude or anything.”

 

“Oh you sweet stupid little thing. Of course they are. And I feel a bit guilty about this, but we have talked about it multiple times. You should know Alice is interested, I mean she got to you before anyone else. She keeps saying how much she wants to redo that scene with you as her maid. But after a month of working together we knew you would fit in well. We needed another subby little bottom anyways.”

 

I try to protest but it is quickly silenced as Luna leans in and kisses me again.

 

“Are you really going to try and say that if I ordered you onto your knees you would say no? You have been so compliant already. Such a good girl.”

 

Blushing furiously I simply shake my head, I know I would do exactly that.

 

“Hmmm, actually how about we see.” Luna says and smirks. She then gets out of bed and stands a little bit away from it. “Well my cute little pet. Get on your knees. We both know you want to be my good girl and do it.” The smirk never leaves her mouth.

 

I cautiously get out of bed and follow her orders. I kneel beneath her, looking up at the person I have had a massive crush on the last few months. I start to reach up to take her panties off, but I hesitate.

 

“Don’t worry cutie, I know you want to do it for me. Take your time, anything you are willing to do will make me happy.” Luna says, full of patience and understanding. She takes one of her hands and brushes my hair behind my ears.

 

Steeling my nerves I continue. I remove her panties and see her cock releases from the tight confines. I look up at her, and I can see her nod and smile. I take her into my mouth. Worshiping her as best I can. Considering this is my first time, I don’t really know what I am doing. But full of desire to please her I continue. I can hear Luna above me giving me tips on what to do. I try my best to follow along with the tips she is giving me. 

 

I hear Luna moan above me, she grabs my head and starts to take control of my movements. Eventually she orgasms and I attempt to swallow it all up. Drinking from her like a dehydrated person in a dessert would water. I lean with a giant smile on my face.

 

Luna bends over and helps me back onto the bed. “Such a good girl for me. Your first time wasn’t bad, but you can learn better. I am sure Alice, or myself would love to help, and Chloe would be more than happy to give you some tips. She has become quite an expert.” Luna then hands me a bottle of water. “Let's get you cleaned up, and take you downstairs. Do you want me to tell the other girls or do you want to tell them?”

 

“I would like to tell them if that is ok.” I shyly respond.

 

“That is perfectly ok, my cute little pet.” Luna says, with an emphasis on my. “Or maybe it is our cute little pet.” She corrects herself with a wink. “There are some clothes in your closet and dresser for you. The other girls figured this day would come so we picked out some affirming clothing for you. Get showered and dressed, I will do the same and come back. We will introduce you to the house.” She then quietly leaves the room.

 

I get into the shower and start to clean myself. I smell the floral soap and smile. Things are finally looking up, I can finally see a path forward, that listless feeling has almost vanished. I finish my shower and get dressed. I picked out a simple blue skater skirt and blouse, with some kitten heels. I then sit on my bed waiting for Luna to get back. It doesn’t take her long to get back, and in her hands is a kit. She grabs my hand and takes the kit into the bathroom. Opening it I can see it is full of cosmetics. “This is yours now. We will teach you how to use them, but for the moment I will do it for you.” She then expertly does my face again. As we get ready for my debut. She does some blue eyeshadow and pink lips, the eyeshadow is to match my skirt.

 

When she has finished we start to head downstairs. I hear voices in the kitchen, I squeeze Luna’s hand for support and she squeezes mine right back. I enter the kitchen and all eyes turn towards me. “Hello everyone. I guess I should reintroduce myself.” I gulp nervously “I’m Zoey. It has taken me a while to realize, but it is who I want to be. And I would love to live here if you will have me.”

 

Chloe is the first to speak “Like duh, we know you are Zoey, we have for a while. And I think I speak for everyone, we, like, would love to have you here. Like, I can corrupt you to the pink side easier that way.” She giggles as everyone murmurs in agreement.

 

Lily adds “We have been through this before, it will be really easy to update your work information. We have procedures for it now.”

 

Alice stands up and comes over to give me a great big hug, releasing me and saying “I am going to have such fun with you. This place needed a good little submissive whore. Chloe fights back too much, and sometimes I want obedience. Isn’t that right my little maid?”

 

I feel a blush rush over my entire body as I meekly nod and say “yes ma’am. I think I would enjoy that.”

 

From my side I hear Luna say “Let's save the games for later. For the moment let's let Zoey get a proper breakfast, not just a quick shot of protein.” She winks at that last part as everyone, including myself, laughs.

 

Alice sits back down mockingly complaining “Ahhh, I wanted to be the first.”

 

Lily intrudes “You got the first kiss, stop being greedy.”

 

I sit down for breakfast, smiling at my new girlfriends, knowing my life is going to be much much better from this point on, and I would never trade it for anything. I have found a place I belong, with people whom I care for and care for me.

 

And they all lived happily ever after.

I suck at endings, don't judge me. Thanks for coming on this journey with me. I never really considered myself an author despite attempting to write things in the past. I am glad everyone has enjoyed the story. I am actually working on a new story as well. Sometimes the brain itch just says to do things and I follow.

❤️

67