Revolutionary (3)
3k 3 135
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Almost strangled in his sleep by the resident jinchuriki as her hold over him had only gotten tighter with his fiancee sleeping not too far away peacefully, Kai soon woke up and uncoiled Kushina's arms from around his neck. Checking the time and realizing that it was only 4 in the morning, Kai's mood rejuvenated and he looked over at the duo before deciding on who to train with today.

Just because his real body was with only one person did not mean he wasn't making the best use of his time. Minato wasn't the only one getting a clone, after all. There were a few in his personal lab still working on copying Hyuga's genetic gifts, one was to be sent to Orochimaru for her jutsu's seals, too. And then another one was to train with Nagato, Yahiko, and Konan until they each had their own work for the day. All in all, the three weeks that Team Sakumo got were meant to be fully utilized to grow even more.

By himself, Kai planned to accompany Mikoto, Kushina, and Nono.

Why?

Why not?!

As such, before they woke up, Kai freshened up and decided on a technique to work. With so much already mastered, Kai chose to delve into his own path for a while and wanted to start with the jutsu he copied from the Hyuga— Revolving Heaven. The technique had some similarities to Rasengan and after conversing with Minato yesterday, Kai himself was inspired to add elemental transformation into the pure chakra defense technique.

As such, he used Hiraishin and entered one of the enclosed Uzumaki training rooms within the Uzumaki estate left for Kushina by 'Late' Mito and got down to it.

By mastering the nature transformation to a certain extent that would be considered 'basic' to elite jonins and Kages but a valuable experience for anyone under, i.e. 20%, Kai now had many ways to approach the act of infusing the element into the jutsu but a few things needed to be kept in mind.

This Jutsu was a defensive technique. Kai had loads of assault jutsus so turning Revolving Heaven into another assault-based jutsu meant very little to him. Sure, Kai probably would never need an element-based dome-like defense but what if he did in a very peculiar situation?

In a world where anything was possible to the point of summoning Shinigami, Kai loved the idea of being absolutely prepared. That's why he had also mastered other Hiden like Yamanaka Jutsu, too. He didn't care about controlling the minds and bodies of others but he still wanted to keep that option prepared should the need arrive for that.

Kai thought for a while and started with one of the 'easier' elements— Water

Now, Kai was aware that the 'ice-release' that would mold ice within the body was a Kekkei Genkai. But... that was the excuse for the mediocre. He planned to take his grind to the next step soon but now wasn't the time for it. Ice-release just happened to be the first inspiration for the technique as a burst of chakra phased out of the tenketsu over his entire body and then turn into an astonishing spiraling dome of water.

Sighing and releasing the jutsu as water splashed out, Kai sat down and started jotting notes in his mind.

There was a technique like forming a dome of water to capture a shinobi, a skill that wasn't formed in his trait due to its sheer simplicity after so much Kai had learned but... Water Release: Revolving Heaven needed to be colder than just water moving around that can be bypassed easily unlike the pure chakra version of it.

The idea of this technique was to counter fire-release jutsu of any nature. If it was hot, Kai wanted to splash cold water all over it...

But he couldn't just create colder water or ice even if he knew a jutsu that lowered temperature alone.

But soon a smile developed over his face.

"That's why I do it~! Back to the grind!" He grinned and stood up, using the water around him present already to once again try out this jutsu until something finally clicks and he forms a skill to grind eventually!

---

Mikoto opened her eyes and gasped sharply as she felt herself being choked out of breath while a redhead continued to slobber all over her chest with a peaceful and innocuous expression during her sleep. Groaning and then loosening Kushina's grip, Mikoto rubbed her neck with a scowl and flicked the redhead's forehead only for Kushina to roll around with the entirety of their blanket now being spooned and choked while the jinchuriki muttered gibberish under her snores.

"Damn... Kai was right. He would need someone much 'better' to keep a check on Kushina..." Muttering softly, Mikoto proceeded to stretch her arms out and yawn subconsciously and then smiled, "Heh... we have three weeks..."

Honestly, she wondered if her desires would bring shame to her clan if they were ever known but at this point, she cared very little about it. She had effectively 'left' the clan and was now Kai's family. Legally. Officially. And emotionally, too, when she walked down the stairs to find Nono and her clone cooking for Kai a 'light' breakfast. Sensing her, Kai looked up with a grin and called out while gulping down the meat with miso soup, "Yo! You're up, too. Now let me tell you about this really cool dog and this talking head we brought back to the village."

Smirking in return since they didn't really get the time yesterday to talk about many things, Mikoto smirked, "Sounds interesting."

"Eh, it wasn't as interesting as the idea of Kai with a male Orochimaru-san," Nono pointed out as her clone nodded with a smirk, "We developed an illusion based on our imagination. Want to view it?"

Kai's and Mikoto's lips twitched as the more sensible of the duo shook his head, "Fuck, no!"

"Maybe... after breakfast? We're eating, after all..." Mikoto muttered and averted her gaze from Nono, her clone, and Kai who blinked in surprise.

'Damn... all of them are filthier than I am deep down...'

He was away for only a week... good lord!

With no one to choke to death in her sleep, Kushina woke up soon after and after they all got ready, the four of them left the Pad early in the morning with Cinnamon in his sleeves. In fact, Kai didn't want to waste Cinnamon's potential, too, and that's where the Inuzuka clan came in. But that was a grin for another time.

The four of them had their own training planned and Tsunade promised to appraise their current level this evening after she was done teaching Nawaki a few more administrative rights of a Clan Patriarch. The Senju Young Lord had only started to take the barest of responsibilities but Tsunade wanted to do right by her brother and be with him at every step until he takes over the clan eventually. This by itself freed up Nono's schedule by a great deal.

While they started with a 'basic' taijutsu spar with Mikoto being the best at it followed by Kushina and Nono, it was clear that their improvements had taken a slower pace. Kai didn't mind that. For all his eccentricities, he was at least, self-aware. Not everyone could keep up with his pace. And that, too, in certain aspects. For instance, even with all her talents in Genjutsu alone, Nono needed more and more training to keep up with him, and the same could be said in the matters of Fuinjutsu for Kushina. So, instead of taking their actual talents for granted and putting them on a pedestal, Kai was more eager to take them down—

*Pah*

Kushina's eyes widened and her cheeks flared red, "Why'd you slap my—" Before she could continue, Kai reappeared behind her and slapped her ass again.

Before Mikoto and Nono could rush him, he appeared behind their backs, too, and slapped them justly!

Exhausted by their intense spar, the duo was quick to collapse, too, as they didn't have Kushina's intense stamina and fervor.

"Heh, your asses are marked!" Kai grinned, "And that means, your asses belong to me from now on!"

Mikoto deadpanned, "Way to go demeaning Lord Second's valued jutsu..."

Kai's smirk only broadened as Kushina crossed her arms and snorted, "If it's that fuin formula, I'll one day remove it on my own!"

"Good, till then, I'll keep on slapping it whenever my hand itches," Kai shrugged and stirred Kushina further into her frustration.

But knowing that this mark's actual use was being played over with humor, Nono interjected with a sigh, "You do remember you and Konan getting ambushed, right? It's better this way. Besides, nobody smart would actually want complete freedom of influence if they are weak and Jonins are... well, relatively weak."

Although Nono was only close to the rank, her words were fully acceptable since Kushina and Mikoto were already a jonin but still happened to be relatively weak.

"Exactly," Kai smiled, "If you thought I really put that mark to slap your ass, then you misunderstood—"

"And that is why," Nono interjected with an eager grin, her glasses looking somewhat reflective, "You should mark Tsunade-sama's... ehm, you know. To protect her. Maybe... others, too. For safety, of course."

The Greedy Bro strikes again.

Kai's smile matched the same eagerness that Nono projected and he nodded, "Damn right, for safety!"

Kushina and Mikoto rolled their eyes with the latter scoffing, "I'll be sure to report this to Sensei..."

Nono and Kai looked at her and then shrugged, "It's for her own safety."

It was clear that they were absolutely shameless.

With Taijutsu practice coming to a 'resounding' end, Kai and others started their individual ninjutsu/genjutsu/fuinjutsu training again. In fact, the trio readily asked Kai about his suggestions on a few things. Mikoto was well-versed with Ninjutsu but even that could be technical when trying to learn more variations. Kushina's fuin practice was steadily getting better but she had no way to fully master the Shinigami summoning seal without actually dying so it was destined that she would never be able to completely master the Uzumaki inheritance.

Nono, on the other hand, could theoretically form A-ranked Genjutsu but she still needed a whole lot of other devices to provide stimulation. She knew that a higher willpower and yin nature transformation can pick up the slack for this stimulus to project such sensation on the opponent's chakra network and that was her goal in training. To increase both these factors by letting a clone put her in genjutsu and at times, returning to yin nature transformation. She was still a bit far away from S-ranked Genjutsu that shifted the perception of time or mimicked Yamanaka Hiden of controlling memories, too.

Finally, after three hours of concentrated practice, Nono left for her job— The Paperwork Bitch, and Mikoto had to meet with her team, too. Team Mikoto consisted of Yahiko, Kakashi, and Anya. Of them, Kai only knew Yahiko well enough and Kakashi by his reputation alone.

When the duo left after making plans for the evening, only Kai and Kushina were left who looked at one another.

"I'm hungry, dattebane..." Kushina muttered and Kai disappeared from her view.

*Pah*

Kushina's expression changed and she kicked back only to find Kai sidestepping and then speaking sternly, "I just protected you from a mosquito. The least you can do is be grateful!"

"Stop slapping my butt!" Kushina shouted and then Kai nodded, "Alright, fine. I'll just slap Mikoto's and Nono's."

Kushina frowned and then snorted, "I won't fall for it!"

"Of course, you won't," Kai smiled as he linked his arm with her and pulled her at a familiar pace, "I'll just slap it when we're sleeping together."

Kushina scoffed, "You're an idiot, Kai-chan. We already sleep together! There's no point!"

Kai grinned, "That's right. How foolish of me. When you're sleeping, squeezing it is just so much better... hmm, and you're just getting better~!"

The redhead glared at the youth with her violet pupils and muttered, "Pervert..."

"Says the one pressing her ear against the wall when Mikoto and I did it," Kai scoffed and Kushina's expression changed.

"You knew— Wait... I don't know what you're talking about..." She looked away.

"Oh, we're here," not caring one bit about it since he planned to eventually show her the actual demonstration of what she eavesdropped on with Nono, Kai smiled and entered a restaurant with an embarrassed Jinchuriki who had a stomach to fill.

But when Kushina expected Kai to leave for something else like he usually did, he chose to stuck around, much to her surprise. But she had no complaints as he said that he intended to train with her for a longer period these three weeks.

***

Read 30 advance chapters here—

Patreon.com/Fanharem

Join the discord for well... uh, dead chat room~

https://discord.gg/egdFUe5

135