Chapter 4
137 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I awoke again it was to a cute, sleeping, orange-haired girl sitting by the bed in a plastic chair. Was this my sister? Was she my stepsister or a cousin that I now had?

As I went over her relation to me, trying to get my brain to release the boy’s memories that it had stored, I felt an uncomfortable pressure building in my gut. I really had to PEE! I hopped out of the bed, not noticing the girl waking up as I rushed out of the bed.

I ran to the bathroom, my smock fluttering with my movements. I pulled up the front of the smock, grabbed my dick, pointed it at the toilet bowl and let loose. I closed my eyes in relief, lightly moaning in pleasure. When the pleasure from the relief ended, I looked down, shaking away the rest of the pee and raised my eyebrow.

The Japanese myth really was not true. This kid’s dick is bigger than mine was! Welp, my dick now. I let go of my smock and flushed the toilet. I turned to go wash my hand, when I saw the orange-haired girl looking straight at me with a bright blush on her face and a shocked expression on it.

I turned to the sink, keeping eye contact with her while I sprayed soap on my hands and washed them. I pulled the paper towels out and dried my hands. I walked out of the bathroom.

Throughout the two minutes of cleaning and drying my hands, she never left the room or broke eye contact. I moved back to the bed, sitting on it before saying, nonchalantly, “So this is awkward.”

My words brought her out of her trance, and she ran out of the room, softly saying, “Soraaaaaa!” I smiled at her adorableness. It was really nice for her to not shout in the hospital where people were recuperating. I hadn’t been in a hospital bed before, so I didn’t know which button it was to call the nurse. I waited for someone to walk into the room.

In a few minutes a tall, brown-haired Japanese man with a rather demure and timid demeanor came into the room. The orange-haired girl came in from behind him, hiding behind him. “Hi, August! Do you remember who I am?” I shook my head at him. Was this my dad? My brother?

He sighed in disappointment, looking at me with sadness clear in her eyes. “I am your cousin, Inoue Sora!” He looked down at the girl as she clutched his shirt. He smiled at her, his eyes crinkling in joy. “This is Inoue Orihime, my little sister, your cousin.” The girl, an embarrassed blush on her face, waved at me, looking down. I waved back at her, a smile on my face.

She hid back behind him, the blush on her face intensifying. “What do you remember?” I put my hand to my chin and closed my eyes, trying to force the memories to come through. After scrunching my eyes, trying to get the memories, I gave up. I would not be getting those.

I opened my eyes and said, “I can’t remember anything.”

“So, you don’t remember the accident or what happened to your parents or what happened to your legs?” He asked, his face wincing.

“No, I don’t. What happened?” I asked.

“Do you remember anything about your parents?” I shook my head.

He took a deep breath and said, “Your parents, Marie Valet and Haruto Valet, I and Orihime’s aunt and uncle were driving back with you to the hotel after visiting us. You were inside the car. A truck, driving on the wrong side of the road, crashed into their car. They were killed on impact, instantly. They did not suffer. I was told that you were in a coma when I came here. They said that you wouldn’t ever wake up again.”

Well, that answers the question of if I took over a kid’s life. Nope, the kid had no life to speak of. That was a weight off of my shoulders. “You will be coming with me to live when they let you go. Are you okay with that?” I nodded my head just as the doctor walked in.

4