Chapter 6
522 5 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The drive past the Kurosaki clinic to the Inoue place was only a few minutes. I stepped out of the car, walking to the black, metal stairs. “The apartment number is 2B!” Sora called out, pulling a suitcase out from the boot of the car.
 
I walked up the flight of stairs, taking a step out from the stairs to check the door numbers. I had apparently gone up too many floors, the first door that I saw said 4A. I looked a few doors down and saw a woman standing at the threshold of her door.
 
She was a beautiful dusky skinned, busty, pink head with a mole an inch away from her lips. She wore a purple skirt and blazer, her generous cleavage damn near spilling out from her shirtless and braless blazer. She glanced at me, her face neutral before opening her apartment door and walking inside, a spot of red on the knee of her black stockings. I walked back down two flights before walking over to the burgundy 2B apartment door.
 
I stood there for a moment, about to knock when I saw the window curtain close. In just seconds the door unlocked and opened.
 
Standing there, slightly hiding herself behind the door was a red faced Orihime. “H-hi August-San. Are you well? Uh… did the doctors say that you are well?” I nodded a bit out of sorts. The last time that we had seen each other she had run away after catching more than a good look of my ample junk.
 
“I see that you two are getting along!” Sora said, a smile in his voice and on his face. Orihime stammered, twiddling her hair and I was just silent, still a little uncomfortable about all of this. Sora lightly grimaced before putting a smile back on his face and motioning me inside.
 
After we walked inside, he closed the door behind us, dropping the 3
suitcases beside the umbrella basket. He smiled, saying “So what would you two like for dinner?”
 
I did not know anything about Japanese food, so I stayed silent. Fortunately, Orihime shouted, “Nuggets!” Sora smiled wide and walked into the kitchen, grabbing a pink apron.
 
Orihime beckoned me over to the hallway with a hand. She pointed over to a room with the door open. “That’s my room?” I asked her, confused. She nodded before backing away and running to another room, the one beside my own.
 
I walked into the room and saw that this place looked nothing like in the anime. It also looked nothing like how I thought a Japanese room would look like. There were no Tatami mats or drawer less desks. It was a bed, a mattress, a closet and a dresser with a mirror. It was rather close to what my room looked like… at… home.
 
I sat down on the bed and truly felt my loss for the first time. My parents were alive and that is great but… I would never see them again. I would never talk to them. I would never do anything with them! They were my parents and I… My nose lit up in sharp pain and tears welled up in my eyes. Even in this life I had no parents, no people to love me.
 
I pulled my knees to my chest and began to cry. It had only been a few days, but I could already feel a hole in me. A pit that was filled with loss. It was as if someone had scooped out a hole in me. I heard the door squeak and raised my head. Standing there, wearing a pink apron that had a cupcake on it, was Sora, a grimace on his face.
 
We locked eyes and he came up to me, wrapping his arms around me as he sat on the bed. “It’s going to be okay, August-Kun. Your parents may not be with us, but you have me and Orihime. I know you don’t have your memories, but you do have us. We will help you, love you. You will not be alone.” He said, running his hands through my hair. I wrapped my arms around him. I might not have my parents anymore, but I do have family.
 
*****************************************************************
Hello to all my Readers! I am really sorry that this didn't come sooner. I started a new job and it's really been taking a lot of time away from me. As always, I hope everyone is doing well. You can help out by giving me comments and if that isn't enough, you could always pay for a meal by joining Patr-eon.com/kanai3, Ko-fi.com/Kanai3 or Subscribe-star.com/Kanai3.
2