60. Seven Tyrants vs Platinum Generation
233 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two days later...

The Shrek Seven Tyrants, their substitutes, and the Golden Iron Triangle all made their way to the courtyard. The last day of the Finals Round had come. The last two, the ones competing, were Shrek Academy and Spirit Empire.

As they approached the courtyard, Xue Ziyou, Gao Mimi and the others of the Heavenly Septet team met them.

"Mei mei, don't underestimate this group. They're stronger than you think. They still can't compare to your tyranny, but they're close."

"Your Highness," Ru Shenqi acknowledged as she bowed. "Thank you for the warning. I spent the last two days planning. Cheer for us in the stands, alright?"

Xue Ziyou nodded. "We will. A victory for Shrek is a victory for Tian Dou Empire. Show Spirit Empire that they've still miscalculated."

A smirk spread across her lips as a wicked glint flashed in her golden eyes. "Oh, that's the plan."

The thirteen person Shrek group passed by them and continued onwards. When they reached their side of the courtyard, the Shrek Seven Tyrants turned towards their teachers.

Only last time, Yu Xiaogang reiterated, "Xiao Shen... what do you not use?"

"My God powers," she recited.

He nodded. Liu Erlong added, "Show Spirit Empire the meaning of monsters. Make sure they remember that any student of Shrek Academy is a monster."

Seven heads bobbed up and down.

"If for some reason, you find your lives in danger, admit defeat. Winning is not more important than living," Flender warned. "Live to fight another day."

Ru Shenqi's eyes grew cold with slaughter intent. Spirit Empire, I will never forgive you!

She was the first to turn around. The other six followed suit and walked with her out onto the courtyard. Seven figures emerged from the other side. Shrek stood in their ugly, snot green uniforms while the Platinum Generation were in the white-gold outfits of Spirit Empire.

The Shrek Seven Tyrants took on a new formation where they stood in one line. From front to back it went: Bai Shanxin, Shu Jiaxiang, Liao Suyin, Ming Yong, Fang Youyou, Gu Xingyun, Ru Shenqi. The Platinum Generation stood in two lines, three in the front and four in the back. The first three were their beast spirit masters while the ones in the back were their tool spirit masters. It was the exact same formation as when they fought the Heavenly Septet team. Ru Shenqi breathed a silent sigh of relief. They weren't switching their formation, which would hopefully make her plan go much smoother.

Ning Fengzhi and Chen Xin shared a look of confusion. The Golden Generation's eyebrows twitched. Even Huo Wu and Feng Xiaotian felt dread in their stomachs. Why? Because the last time Shrek Academy lined their students up in one line, Tang San achieved the Tool Spirit Avatar with the Clear Sky Hammer and thoroughly defeated the combined team of Chi Huo Academy and Shen Feng Academy.

"What is this?" Chen Xin asked Ning Fengzhi.

"I don't know. If they really wanted to use a spirit ability fusion skill, then Xiao Shen should be in front, not Bai Shanxin. Plus, their lineup makes no sense. Why would they put the Agility Attack Systems first, then the Spirit and Auxiliary Systems between the two Power Attack Systems? It makes sense to have the Control System last, but not when she's the most powerful one. I don't know what they're planning."

But indeed, they weren't planning on using a spirit ability fusion skill. Not even the Golden Iron Triangle knew what they were doing.

"Eh, Xiaogang, what is this?" Flender gasped.

He shook his head. "That, I don't know either. The only one other than the Shrek Seven Tyrants who should know is Xiao San."

"What?!" Liu Erlong and Flender exclaimed.

Of course, with their advanced hearing, both people of Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Clan and the Golden Generation heard. Horror filled their eyes. If Tang San had planned something, it could be terrifying.

Finally composing herself, Hu Liena waved her hand. An announcement spell appeared overhead of the courtyard.

"Let's now formally introduce each contestant from both sides. Firstly, from Spirit Empire's Platinum Generation is:

Mu Jingmu1慕颈木 - given name meaning "Sturdy Like a Tree", spirit Devil Blood Tiger, fifty sixth ranked Power Attack System Battle Spirit Master

Ye Zhuwei2叶祝威 - given name meaning "Wish for Strength and Greatness", spirit Fury Craze Gorilla, fifty fifth ranked Power Attack System Battle Spirit Master

Zuo Dongmei3左冬梅 - given name meaning "Winter Plum", spirit Titan Panda, fifty fifth ranked Power Attack System Battle Spirit Master

Ruo Yingyue4若映月 - given name meaning "Reflection of the Moon", spirit Silver Hexagon Ring, fifty sixth ranked Control System Battle Spirit Master

Sun Tianzhao5孙天照 - given name meaning "Illuminating Sky", spirit Radiation Halo, fifty seventh ranked Auxiliary System and Power Attack System Battle Spirit Master

Duan Zheliang6段哲亮 - given name meaning "Wise and Brilliant", spirit Ink Brush, fifty eighth ranked Agility Attack System Battle Spirit Master

Li Xiurong7李秀容 - given name meaning "Elegant Countenance", spirit Demon Spirit Bow, fifty fifth ranked Agility Attack System Battle Spirit Master

Good luck to the Platinum Generation."

Hu Liena's gaze landed right on Ru Shenqi. Xiao Nuhuang, I'd like to see how well you can command your team under the Platinum Generation's strength.

Then, she went on, "From Shrek Academy, we have:

Liao Suyin, spirit Jade Poison Tarantula, fifty first ranked Power Attack System Battle Spirit Master

Shu Jiaxiang, spirit Shadow Cheetah, fifty second ranked Agility Attack and Power Attack System Battle Spirit Master

Bai Shanxin, spirit Needle-Tailed Swift, fifty third ranked Agility Attack System Battle Spirit Master

Ming Yong, spirit Seven Stringed Dragon Qin, fifty fourth ranked Spirit System Battle Spirit Master

Fang Youyou, spirit Rainbow Colored Flowering Lotus, fifty seventh ranked Auxiliary System Battle Spirit Master

Gu Xingyun, spirit Golden Heavenly Lion, fifty eighth ranked Power Attack System Battle Spirit Master

Xiao Nuhuang, spirit Clear Crystal Eyes, seventy sixth ranked Control System Battle Spirit Master

Let's see who can win today's Grand Final and become the champions of the Advanced Spirit Master Grand Competition!"

On both sides, their spirits released. The Platinum Generation had a total of thirty five spirit rings, all with the optimal configuration. The Shrek Seven Tyrants displayed thirty seven spirit rings, but with two mind-boggling configurations. Both teams waited for Hu Liena to give the signal.

Finally, the Supreme Pontiff of Spirit Empire announced, "Begin!"

"XINGYUN, NOW!"

Their voices soon blended together to call out, "Death God Domain, Evolved Skill: Demon Hell!"

An icy aura, equal to that of a Title Douluo's killing intent, surged from the both of them. As their auras combined, the whole courtyard froze. Ice covered the Platinum Generation temporarily.

"TWO DEATH GODS?!" the crowd erupted.

Even the Golden Generation was dumbfounded. They hadn't expected Shrek to have another Death God lying in wait.

"Break!" Ru Shenqi cried.

The Shrek Seven Tyrants all shot forward, straight towards the Platinum Battle Team. Using this opportunity, possibly their only chance, they had to make the best of it. They surrounded five frozen figures. Because Ru Shenqi's sixth spirit skill could only target five, she chose to leave out the two lowest ranked spirit masters. So Ye Zhuwei and Li Xiurong were not ensnared in her plan.

As all seven took their positions, the stronger five were just beginning to break out of the ice. To keep them restricted, Ru Shenqi's silver-white eyes flashed as her last and first century millennium spirit rings lit up.

"Seventh spirit skill..." she began.

The whole crowd leaned forward in their seats. Since no one had seen her launch a spirit skill above the four black ones, they had no idea what kind of power she would have.

"Clear Crystal Eyes Spirit Avatar!"

Her eyes glowed brilliantly. Her body became crystalline, immune to all physical and mental attacks. Under the twenty percent boost of her spirit power, she added, "Fifth spirit skill, Clear Crystal Myriad Flames!"

Purplish black fire rose up around the five chosen spirit masters. Ru Shenqi's Ultimate Darkness Wings stretched out from her back. After the evolution of her spirit, her wings had grown a black crystalline color, and they became more tenacious than before.

"A spirit bone?!"

The two fifty fifth ranked spirit masters were just beginning to break out. Ru Shenqi knew she had very little time left.

Six voices rose up, "We trust you."

"Third spirit skill, Flowering Lotus Regrowth!"

Under Fang Youyou's spirit power boost, and her own from her spirit avatar state, Ru Shenqi felt like waves of spirit power were surging within her.

As her other century millennium spirit ring glowed, she roared, "Sixth spirit skill, Clear Crystal Pack Hunt!"

Within seconds, all seven lit up as pillars of spirit power. Under Fang Youyou's boost, everyone had received a seventy-five percent spirit power increase, making her sixth skill even more tyrannical.

Chen Xin shuddered. "Not this skill... this is too much!"

Yu Xiaogang finally understood his disciple's plan. Take the advantage and show them the power of monsters.

As their raging spirit power condensed into five separate attacks, the whole crowd lost it.

"A CROWD ATTACK SKILL?!?!?!?! TRULY THE POWER OF A CENTURY MILLENNIUM SPIRIT RING!!!!"

"Fourth spirit skill, Titan Panda Chomp!"

"Fourth spirit skill, Thousand Shots!"

Both both attacks just rebounded off of the seven pillars of light. Ru Shenqi really was too much.

"IMMUNITY TO ATTACKS?!?!?!"

Even Zuo Dongmei and Li Xiurong were shocked. If their skills did nothing, then how could they save their teammates?!

"PACK HOWL!" Ru Shenqi released the command finally.

Five beams of spirit power shot down, right onto the strongest five members of the Platinum Generation of Spirit Empire. When the attack finished, five figures clutched at their chests and spat blood. Ru Shenqi fell out of her spirit avatar state, and Fang Youyou immediately launched his strongest spirit skill.

"Second spirit skill, Flowering Lotus Eternity!"

After fully healing her, he also boosted her spirit power.

"Xingyun, Shanxin!"

Understanding her, they turned to the two fifty fifth ranked spirit masters.

"King Tiger left arm bone skill, King Tiger Halberd!"

"Emerald Demon Bird skull bone skill, Emerald Demon Devour!"

Ru Shenqi launched into the air, along with Shanxin, and added, "Fifth spirit skill, secondary ability: Clear Crystal Annihilation!"

Though she almost never used this variant skill of her Clear Crystal Myriad Flames, she chose to use it this time to attack them all at once. Purple bubbles spewed from her mouth. They spread around the seven opposing spirit masters and exploded upon contact, knocking them all backwards five meters.

Just then, Bai Shanxin's spirit power sucking ability hit. Gu Xingyun's halberd dove straight for the captain of the Platinum Generation, Duan Zheliang. Shu Jiaxiang shot forward and released her third spirit skill; her poisonous fog spread out. Liao Suyin launched her fifth spirit skill, summon many tiny tarantulas to come and aid her. Ming Yong began the tune for his fifth spirit skill, attempting to hypnotize the others. Fang Youyou boosted them with stamina, spirit power, strength, and speed.

"Fourth spirit skill, Thousand Shots!"

"Third spirit skill, Clear Crystal Armor!"

Against Ru Shenqi's shields, Li Xiurong's arrows could do nothing.

"Darkness runs deep, no light can escape," Duan Zheliang's voice rang out as his fifth spirit ring lit up.

Soon, the whole area began to be covered in a black fog. It was quite similar to Han Niansui's Dark Cover. Ru Shenqi let her eyes flash, combating the darkness.

"Fire Dragon Domain!"

Reddish orange flames flickered along her body, illuminating the area around her. The other Tyrants kept close to her, so they could keep their eyesight. Against fire, what could darkness do?

Duan Zheliang realized that his fifth spirit skill was perfectly restricted by her flames, and so he recalled it.

Ru Shenqi's eyes met with Sun Tianzhao's just as he released his Radiation Halo's fourth spirit skill.

"Fourth spirit skill, Clear Crystal Time."

As she slowed the perception of time down, she nodded to Bai Shanxin. She launched her second spirit skill, boosting her flying speed. Fang Youyou sent a petal with speed boost over to her. Suddenly, she flew faster than even Bai He. As she approached the other team, she suddenly ran into Mu Jingmu's second spirit skill, Blood Tiger Shock Wave. She got pushed back half a meter and immediately launched her fourth spirit skill. As she darted back and forth, thanks to her increased maneuverability, she grew close enough to launch her Air Strike. This time, she didn't need to lockdown, but to annihilate.

The gust of wind attacked all seven. They had already been internally injured from Ru Shenqi's sixth skill, variant fifth spirit ability, and now they spat blood after Bai Shanxin's attack.

"Shanxin, Xingyun, Yong!"

Upon Ru Shenqi's unspoken command, they all launched their terrifying spirit skills.

"Fifth spirit skill, Swift Cry!"

A screech echoed from Bai Shanxin's lips, temporarily debilitating the opponents.

"First spirit skill, Heavenly Lion Roar!"

As he roared, he temporarily deafened the Platinum Generation, adding on to Bai Shanxin's debilitating effect.

"Third spirit skill, Dragon Qin Wailing."

Just after the others' skills wore off, Ming Yong's tyrannical emotion control skill emerged. With that, the seven were completely restricted.

"Jiaxiang, Suyin, go!"

Shu Jiaxiang shot forward and launched her fifth spirit skill, multiplying herself into twenty copies. Liao Suyin released her fourth spirit skill, wrapping the opponents up in spiderwebs. Ming Yong used his first spirit skill to immediately add his qins strings as another layer. Shu Jiaxiang launched her first spirit skill to move silently and unnoticed, and then her second. Her claws came out, and she swiped at them.

"Third spirit skill, Flowering Lotus Regrowth! First spirit skill, Flowering Lotus Blossom! Fourth spirit skill, Flowering Lotus Ten Ton! Fifth spirit skill, Flowering Lotus Run!"

After boosting all of them, they became even stronger.

Ning Fengzhi smiled. "This truly is the pride of Shrek Academy. I can see they will be a good addition to the force against Spirit Empire in the future."

"Clan Leader Ning, Xiao Shen..."

"She has almost revealed everything. It seems Grandmaster really did ban her God Powers," he replied privately.

Just then, Ru Shenqi saw Ruo Yingyue launch her Silver Hexagon Ring, presumably to trap Shu Jiaxiang. She activated her White Wolf Emperor left leg bone to dart over at the speed of lightning.

No one could see her, but they heard her voice. "Jester Tarsier King right arm bone skill, Jester Hands!"

Her fingernails lengthened to claws, and she took a long swipe at Ruo Yingyue, blocking her from launching any spirit skills. But she had fallen into their trap.

"Fifth spirit skill, Blood Tiger Asura Fury!"

A manifestation of the Devil Blood Tiger appeared. The apparition lunged at Ru Shenqi and attacked with the force of a real, physical animal. She launched her third spirit skill and shielded herself but still got thrown backwards. Her shield cracked and broke just as Zuo Dongmei released his Titan Panda Chomp spirit skill. Its full force bore down on Ru Shenqi.

"First spirit skill, Flowering Lotus Blossom! Fourth spirit skill, Flowering Lotus Ten Ton!"

With fang Youyou's support, Ru Shenqi unfurled her wings again. With blazing silver-white eyes, she snarled, "Ultimate Darkness Wings! Fire Dragon Domain! Ultimate Darkness Straight Line!"

In retaliation, her line of purplish black flames shot straight for Zuo Dongmei. He couldn't block in time and got thrown backwards, spitting blood.

"Jiaxiang, Suyin, Shanxin, fall back!"

All three retreated with great speed. As they returned to the others, Ru Shenqi launched her shield, protecting her team members. Eyes narrowing, she took a step forward.

With a cold tone, she said, "Spirit Empire has offended many. Platinum Generation, what Platinum Generation? The Shrek Seven Tyrants are still better than you."

Her wings flapped, and she rose up into the air. As her seventh spirit ring lit up, she added, "Today, Shrek Academy will teach you all a lesson you will never forget!"

7