Chapter 2 – Getting a bugged system! (Check Author notes for power rankings)
52 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Welcome Home, my dear brother!

Grr, Ding!

Error System corruption found!

System Correction started! Success! Error system advancement complete!

Welcome, Genesis to the creator Network!

Galaxy selection skipped - Primordial matter Galaxy Found!

Automatically selecting compatible sub-systems.

Ding!

Mana cultivation, Valhalla afterlife, realms, natural selection, Cosmos Destruction and creation Law system, Advance element, Laws of physics, Grimoire legacy’s System

The following systems have been purchased by the user. 7,800 CP has been removed from your balance!

Ding!

[Setup completed user info will now be displayed.]

Name: Genesis

Sex: Male

Race: Creator (High Human Error%)

Divine stage: 0

Creator Rank: Baron

Contracts: Error

Opening my eyes I found myself inside a stone room. The room was identical to the stereotypical fantasy throne room.

 

Getting to my feet I noticed a glass tree. The tree had a blue tint and after touching the tree it felt cold to the touch.

 

I could notice some slight gold thanes running through the opaque tree that gave it a sense of life.

 

The tree held two fruits at the top of its branches. One was ebony while the other was white.

 

The fruits were similar to apples but their size made them anything but an apple. They were the size of a basketball.

 

I strolled around the room gathering my thoughts and the events with the old man came back to me.

 

Why did that deity care for Aura? While trying to understand any deeper meaning in his words I walked towards the large doors at the end of the room.

The doors open with a staggering screech. The doors were massive as they towered over me. They were at least three times my size and were made out of a strange black wood.

 

Walking outside There were ten more identical doorways. I approached the first door and I was shocked to see a system window popped up.

 

Ding!

Tutorial activated!

[-Welcome Host to the creator network! ]

-Tutorial missions-
-Purchase Facility (Training hall)
-Purchase Facility (Library of the gods)
-Create a world able to sustain life (Completed)
-Have a sentient race on a world you control (Completed)
-Have a race worship you as their god
-Cultivate your godhood to the first stage (Requires believers)
-Obtain a god from your world or buy one through the system
-Visit the physical location of the market

 

 

[List of unlocked functions in the Creator Network]

Status: Quantify the current attributes and skills of the Host's Alter Ego.

Class: Class like RPGs affects the overall strength and grants some exclusive class-related skills.

Shop: Grants access to the Creator Network shopping mall. Beware all products are from other creators or gods.

Worlds: Shows the lists of Worlds accessible to the Host.

-Facilities: A list of facilities that can be purchased by the host for use by the gods or celestials. Beware may not be safe for mortal usage.

-Races: The complete list of all your races including subspecies. Races can be created here and uploaded to the market.

-Social: Contains all social features of the Creator network.

 

 

After I read the windows that had appeared, I found out I had over seven thousand CP left.

After I glanced at the price of several tier 1 products I knew I would be ok for CP for a while so I purchased the two facilities in the tutorial for 100 CP each.

After I approached the last door I was thrilled but my mood quickly soured after reading the facility's description.

 

 

[Host has been locked out of the facility due to settings. ]

Facility Name: The Sleeping Princess's Palace (12th tier creator defensive formation)
Description- This facility was created to stop DIRTY MORTAL BASTARDS from defiling my daughter in her slumber. Only allows females or males during emergency situations. The facility was created by - Emperor rank Zeus Olympus-

 

 

Once I calmed down I noticed the completed tutorial missions. I attempted to open-world display but my divine space began to fluctuate and shudder.

My vision changed from the hallway to a foggy abyss showing a world. The world began to spin as I watched in shock and I noticed this world had a single supercontinent.

 

Ding!

Goddess of the earth Tryad has awakened!
Goddess of the earth Tryad has acknowledged you as her creator!
Tutorial Mission Complete! -Obtain A god-

Devil God has rebelled and has not acknowledged you as their creator!
The devil race is no longer under your control!

Part of a world refuses to acknowledge your rule, system safety protocol will limit usage in the uncontrolled areas.

 

 

[World DIsplay]

World Name: Promethean
World population: 25,568,669

Civilization Tier: Error potential unrecognizable...

World type: Mana Cultivation

Description: A long-lost wo#ld, used as a /ifeb0at to pr0t7ct ##error% REDACTED

 

 

The world zoomed into a large medieval city. There was a large white castle that stood in the center of the city with several thick brown walls blocking off areas making districts. It was a very beautiful city but I noticed something odd. I couldn't quite put my finger on what made it so strange though but I had more important matters to think about right now.

Thinking about the token inside my shop inventory I looked to make sure it was still there. To my surprise it still was and that was a problem. When I first became a creator I was given two things. CP and a world creation token that allowed me to create a free mid-sized world.

Knowing something was not right I decided to swallow my pride and message Zeus for help.

 

[Chat Log]

Genesis to Zeus
Zeus WTF is going on with the system you gave me! It's glitching and forced me to select a galaxy with sentient life on it.

Zeus to Genesis
I just noticed since our link was nearly broken, I had to use a large amount of creation energy to keep you connected, but it is barely holding and is unstable. Tell me in detail what is happening since it would be too dangerous for me to brake in right now.

 

 

Around ten minutes have gone by since I explained everything that has happened. The hacker had corrupted Zeus's template so they could manipulate my universe for a brief moment before the network was able to repair itself. Since they chose a galaxy with life inside it, they probably obtained it inside the neutral zone.

The neutral zone is a universe without any creator or for short the original universe. When a creator dies if any part of their territory is not absorbed by another creator it will be sent here.

 

No faction has any rights to this universe and this place is considered neutral grounds. Any gods or creators found here can be killed with no punishments.

 

The good news was that they wouldn't be able to influence my universe anymore since it has now been created.

 

The bad news is that I will be forced to fight on the stage they prepared. I will have no choice but to take full control over that world since the god that has gone rogue will become nothing but trouble for my future development.

 

To defeat that god right now, I would likely have to go down in my true body since he is surely far more powerful than my alter ego.

 

If I did that I would likely destroy the world with him on it since I have no experience in controlling such strong energy. Even though I have an instinctual understanding of divinity and creation energy I have never used it in combat.

I will have no choice but to train my alter ego and get a far better understanding of how to use these energies. I do not wish to destroy a world full of living breathing people and that's why I have no choice but to become strong enough to defeat the Devil god.

My alter ego is similar to a naturally born god. Its strength will be similar to a newly born celestial until it gains believers and such divinity. A god has to use the pure divinity to strengthen itself while using the depleted divinity of this process as an energy source for miracles.

( I will use DP for the depleted divinity. Think of it like uranium, it can become depleted but still has used.)

 

A celestial's strength when they are newly ascended is only at C rank. A being strength is measured from lowest to highest using these ranks. F, E, D, C, B, A, AA, AAA, S,SS,SSS ,X, XX, XXX.

With this, I am also forced to stop the development of any new civilizations or they could be used against me.

 

The last thing he told me was I didn't need to worry about Aura since she will be in hibernation until her body adapts to using my frequency of creation energy.

 

The system takes the meniscal amount of creation energy that will normally be wasted while purifying the divinity for the god.

 

A god will obtain a small amount of energy from their believers and they will have no choice but to purify it before they are able to consume it. The system will remove the small amount of creation energy polluting the divinity and turning it into a far purer divinity. This allows the god's body to become far stronger than a rogue god at the same stage.

 

Looking at the world I had an idea. Zeus said I shouldn't create any new civilizations, but If I create a new world in the star system I could use it as a base.

 

Looking through the shop I found several products which will be very useful.

 

[Shopping Basket]

100 Tier 2 Shuttle Transport Vessels -- 25CP
Description- The shuttle is very useful for transporting personnel but has little use in combat. The shields can hold off all tier 1 magic, energy, or physical attacks. Created by Imperial Shipyard Apprentices.

Fantasy city Package -- 15CP
Description- Comes with a single 100 sq. km city which includes all the necessary infrastructure. City lord castle, guilds, knight barracks, etc. Beware Nannites will be used to build a city and any anti-Nannite countermeasures must be disabled before activation. Created by Imperial God Of City Planning

Long-distance Mana teleportation Gate set with Auto maintenance -- 30CP
Description- The long distant teleportation gate will use the ambient mana in the atmosphere and it will allow teleportation to its paired gate. Beware max distance is 3 billion miles and could be affected by solar storms. Created By Duchess Aphrodite Mage Tower LLC

1000x teacher pack- Add-on for Fantasy city Package -- 5CP [X4]
Description- Farm-raised humans, elves, dwarfs, and beastkin made to educate a new civilization to tier 1.
Beware this method can make your civilization unstable for a short while. Will teach church officials, guild officials, royal family, nobility, trade jobs, merchants, agriculture, mage tower officials, Knight order officials, city guards, and city officials.
Please message races needed for city integration and housing will be required. Created by Imperial God Of City Planning

Children raising Package - Add on for Fantasy City Package -- 10CP [X 4]
Description- Provides the resources for 10,000 children until adulthood. Please provide the number of each race of children so we can send the right resources. Beware requires 1 teacher pack per 1 children raising package. Created by Imperial God Of City Planning

Basic A.I. God -- 250 CP
Description - A artificial god, who has far better processing power than a normal diety. Good for giving blessings and answering prayers. Beware 30% of the divinity gained will be used to give blessings and maintain the artificial god. This diety can be dangerous and should be given simple and clear tasks. Never order to a problem with your races or it may go into a genocide. (Look at forum entry.) Created By Emperor Zeus Olympus

The creator network allows two-time flows. Regular speed and one thousand times the regular flow of time. So one day will be a thousand days and one year will be a thousand years.

 

The Creator Network allows two time flows settings. The regular time flow will run in parallel with the divine realm and the second option is the time flow that moves a thousand times faster. One day in the divine realm would be a thousand days in that world.

 

I plan to speed up the development of my new world while I begin to gain some sort of influence on Promethean.

 

With this, I place down an earth-sized planet while paying 20CP to counter the effects on Promethean. When you add a new world it will have massive effects due to the new source of gravity. Normally it won't be an issue since you won't place a planet in a settled system.

 

It will take fifty days for the settlement to be built and I requested the teachers have knowledge of mana cultivation, which is a very unpopular choice since it has a lot of disadvantages.

 

I would have to do research into this later on because they will have to begin to develop for now while the A.i. God will deploy the children and teachers once the city is built.

 

Researching into this matter will have to wait since I have to focus on letting them develop. The A.I. God will deploy all the teachers once the city is built and slowly deploy the children over a period of time to not overwhelm the teachers. I was sent instructions with the children on how to deploy them.

 

The A.I. God will also monitor and give out my blessings to my believers while I begin to explore promethium.

 

Creating all the forty-thousand children cost me nearly two thousand CP and the price was reduced since they were kids.

 

Sorry for the info dump in this chapter, but from the next chapter onwards it will start to get interesting. Nathan will go down to the world and begin his adventure.

DP means Divinity Points and it's the depleted divinity. A god can naturally recharge depleted divinity by converting other energies such as Mana or celestial energy into it, but it can not be used to cultivate their godhood.

When you see the system announcements without [] on the first line it means it was only spoken and no window was displayed.

[Shopping Basket] <--- Displayed

100 Tier 2 Shuttle Transport Vessels -- 25CP
Description- The shuttle is very useful for transporting personnel but has little use in combat. The shields can hold off all tier 1 magic, energy, or physical attacks. Created by Imperial Shipyard Apprentices.

Goddess of the earth Tryad has awakened! <--- Spoken

This segment explains the strength comparison of the gods, celestials, and humans. I will say when they promote in their stage, but in their average conversation, I will use their adventure ranking to have a universal ranking system.

Mortal Adventure Guild Rankings

F - Can kill a slime
E, - Can kill a goblin
D - Can kill a fairy
C- Can Kill an imp
B- Can kill a drake/wyvern
A- Kill a djinn (Genie)
AA- young adult dragons
AAA - Can kill an adult dragon
S- Can possibly kill a peak celestial stage 1 celestial
SS- Mortal Limit and easily kill a peak celestial stage 1 celestial.
SSS- Kill a weak ancient dragon
X- Kill an ancient dragon
XX- Too unpredictable
XXX.- Too unpredictable

F-
E-
D-
C- Early Divine stage 0 & Early celestial stage 1
B- Peak Divine stage 0 & Early celestial stage 2
A- Early Divine Stage 1 & Mid celestial stage 2
AA- Mid Divine Stage 1 & late celestial stage 2
AAA- Late Divine stage 1 & Early celestial Stage 3
S- Early Divine stage 2 & Mid celestial Stage 3 (Mortal Limit - They have to become celestial or they will begin to die over a few years. The mortal body can no longer hold that level of power.)
SS- Mid-Divine stage 2 & late celestial Stage 3
SSS- Late Divine stage 2 & Early celestial Stage 4
X- Early Divine stage 3 & Mid celestial Stage 4
XX- Mid Divine stage 3 & late celestial Stage 4
XXX- Late Divine stage 3 & early celestial Stage 5 (Celestial Limit- Must become Demi or true god or they will die within days. Demigods can not surpass this point.)

After this, its divine stages only and creator ranks are something that surpasses most gods even at the weaker ranks.

When a mortal becomes a celestial they will become weaker temporarily and drop to C rank. They will have an easier time retraining to their original rank compared to a person who was born celestial.

When I talk about a natural god or celestial I mean a person born as one and not ascended.

With the kill list, the reason why you have to be ss rank to easily kill a peak stage 1 celestial is that they have transport techniques and far stronger bodies than a mortal.

The average god or celestial has a far tougher body than any mortals and will be able to escape enemies that will kill a mortal easily, but it doesn't mean their strength is more powerful.

Hi, people sorry for the late chapter I thought I uploaded it and just noticed now! Kind of a bad reason but it will likely happen again since I'm very bad at remembering things.

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/vsTcYQCbvz

Feel free to bug me if I ever forget to upload a chapter! I haven't done much on there yet since I am waiting on something interesting, but feel free to come and chat with me.

 

4