02: What should be done first always
29 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The clear sky allowed the sun to fall and overwhelm the boat that slow and steady moved through the waves of the sea. Just on deck were a couple of men chatting about how impatient they were to reach the new continent they had been told so much about. They said that it was the discovery of the century and that scholars began to debate whether the world was really an infinite extension or perhaps some kind of cycle like a sphere.

Among the jokes and cheerful laughs of the navigators for being barely two hours away from one of the coastal camps, five individuals woke up and reacted standing to one side, separated from the others in a circle; as if they had been talking for a while before. One of them was a black rat man with a visibly worn gray flannel and brown trousers with holes that on one leg looked like shorts and on the other a monkey on the length. He raised his fists, ignoring the others around him, carefully observed his fists full of bandages and smiled impressed.

On the left side of the Mouse was a teenager with black hair with red highlights on all sides, who was wearing a set of clothes that stood out for having complex fabrics and seemed to be a unique piece to the body of the young man. The young man paid no attention to the others and drew his Long Sword and slid his fingers over it while stammering some words in an inaudible tone. To the left of the young man, almost in front of the Mouse, a huge gray wolf was sitting like a dog and wearing a large piece of blue cloth that acted as a tunic and cape. The Wolf closed his eyes, sniffed, and with a smile similar to that of a human, he suddenly transformed into a girl with long, messy gray hair and the previous tunic completely covered him from the shoulders to his bare feet. Just on his left side an Elf-with somewhat dirty clothes that resembled what a climber would use to go in search of adventure-took the rope that tied something behind his back and turned it looked at the rustic handmade shotgun. He checked that it was loaded, made sure of the operation of the mechanism by moving the trigger with the safety on and with his hand he felt in his pocket as he had more ammunition. His macabre grimace and psychotic look came from a face that at first glance would cause a calm first impression.

Contemplating the circle a tall man with features of purple orcs did not look at anyone but only the Great Ax who untied his back and admired the sharpness that this was passing his fingers over the edge with a grimace of complacency. After those simultaneous samples of mutual disinterest by those beings that formed the circle, each of them turned to his right taking a combat stance. The mouse started a set of legs, the boy ignited his sword in a blue fire, the girl revealed her right arm carrying a rapier, the Elf pointed his shotgun at the Orc and he raised his ax in preparation for the powerful blow he would execute whoever.

They laughed and without exchanging a word were divided into two groups. The mouse ran accompanied by the swordsman and upon running into one of the sailors he was surprised by the impetus of them and unsheathed his scimitar. The intention of the man was to talk to both of them because —according to him— surely some threat got on the ship and they were trying to warn the crew. Why else would the boy activate his fire magic? More wrong could not be.

When the pair saw it, a dice of twenty faces appeared next to the Mouse and another to the swordsman and they fell to the ground spinning. 4+3 = 7 was the result of the die that emerged from the Mouse. 15 = 15 was the swordsman.

Then taking the lead the swordsman approached the sailor and using both hands proceeded to try to cut the sailor. Again two dice of twenty faces that none but he could see were thrown.

18+3 and 14+3 = 21

The cut from under the flaming sword took by surprise the poor man who was unable to react to the prominent attack. A ten-sided die shot out of the cut representing the damage the man had received: 5+1+2 = 8. The sailor did not even have the opportunity to ask why they attacked, as he fell with his nightgown in blue flames and the guts leaving his belly.

+12.5 Exp was what appeared on the body and the Mouse pouted to reach the Swordsman satisfied with the work of his magic that was extinguished after the blow.

On the other side the other three arrived where two sailors chatted and one slept reclining on the wooden pole where another was mounted on his job of visualizing the smashers. In the same way a dice came out of them and they turned around giving the results.

1+5 = 6 for the girl in the tunic who, distracted and somewhat confused, remained quiet when she did not know with certainty who to murder. 2+4 = 6 for the Elf who almost gets stuck static to see the picture better. 1-1 = 1 was the horrendous result of the Orc that drooling lost sight of the others.

Being the Elf able to act he pointed his shotgun at the man on the mast and with the same psychopathic smile as before he pulled the trigger firing the bullet that resounded on the deck. What a pity that the dice determined the poorly executed shot with a total of 2+ 5+2 = 9 in the given pair. The shot alerted the men and woke the sleeper. Suddenly the dice of those men were thrown but these were not seen by the players.

The first to act curiously was the swordsman who had already reached that part of the ship but seeing that he was unable to attack melee because his speed was not necessary to reduce the distance with any of the enemies surprised, so he decided to use his other magical technique.

"Crear llamas lanzar llamas" He conjured his spell by flicking his index finger over the blade of his sword and when the red fire covered it he waved it in the direction of one of the Mariners, specifically, one of the two who were talking. A pair of dice determined the outcome of the action; 9+3 and 11+3 = 14, the fire flew fast and accurate to the man who screamed when he burned himself and received 8+2 = 10 damage that caused him an inevitable death. +12.5 Exp.

A couple of sailors came out from inside the ship's warehouse the steps with scimitars in hands. Upon seeing one of his companions killed and the others with aggressive postures against the passengers who had defended them several times during the entire course of the trip.

"Why do they do this?" Said the older Sailor

"What happened to you Elf?"

Everyone laughed, except for the Orc who took a second to follow his companions for not having understood the words pronounced by that subject. The son of that irritated sailor ran against the Elf to get as close as possible and make him regret his laughter, however, not with all his turn focused on that action could reach a range to hit him being about 20 feet from the Elf. The rat man felt it was time to move and instead of running to hit anyone, he walked calmly towards the old Sailor until he was at 15 feet.

"What do you think old? You and me, a duel to the death by the boat, if you win my friends will let you live" he said arrogant appreciating his rustic fists.

At that time a pair of dice appeared in his mouth resulting in 3+1 and 18+1 = 19. To avoid getting caught the sailor needed to overcome that result.

15+2 = 17

But even if it had a good result, the luck of the Mouse crushed that hope.

"I'll split your face in two and my ship will remain mine." He turned his eyes away from reality and noticed the Mouse haughtily raising his scimitar that he almost never used.

The Elf repeated his smile when he felt he could move and without thinking much he enlisted his shotgun to fire the second bullet he carried inside by sliding a tiny lever to the top. He pointed to the boy who was cold for knowing the lethality of that weapon and wished he could avoid a shot, one and already, with that he had to kill that traitor.

He squeezed the trigger presuming his ability to hit the shot (11+5+2 = 18) on the young man's head and flying his brains across the floor (3+6+4 = 13).

The players seemed unstoppable —indeed they were— given that the sailors deposited their well-being on those passengers selected by the Asmart Exploration Committee. The two remaining sailors felt that to save their lives they needed to jump overboard even knowing that in that sea there were dangerous creatures that would also be a terrifying threat, but what other option did they have?

Well they would do that the next turn was for the werewolf. She was touched by a devastating scream announcing her fury and with her rapier she reduced the distance between her and the sailor near the post and launched a powerful thrust with a thirst for immense blood. The young sailor suffered a vision, he understood the reason that made him more fearsome in his human form and I hope that the worst happened. He opened his eyes and surprised how the back post of his had just been drilled several centimeters (3+6 = 9) and sighed ready to counterattack (11).

Useless was the word that defined the effort of the sailor to not hurt the girl who stopped the sheet with the face absent of some grimace of pain. The other hurried sailor ran and jumped from the ship, a disappointing resolution to the exciting conflict according to the killers who enjoyed an obvious and overwhelming advantage.

At last the Orc reacted but discouraged he did the only thing that would have made sense: To get close to the sailor who faced the werewolf and attack. Maybe that's why his face was more grotesque than it was and the ax of a size different from the real in the mind of the, almost crazy, young Sailor who again almost suffers a heart attack when he is saved thanks to the Orc his ax in the post preventing him from ending his trajectory to his head (5+4 = 9). Sadly the nightmare would not end there because the swordsman advanced diagonally to be able to do what was best given to him.

Crear flama lanzar flama5+3 = 8

The divine protection over that young man was mystical, or perhaps the work of that post was now also partially burned. Likewise, his stomach roared in warning of what would happen if he continued to be under pressure. On the other hand, the old sailor, ignorant of the death of his son, hastened to attack the conceited monk from society's scum. The die and the fortune left the old man giving a bad result (8) and instead they helped the Mouse to show off by diverting the blow gracefully with the mere palm of the hand and the next act gave him an accurate punch in the face that took a pair of teeth (12+4 = 16) and inflicted 5 points of damage. The old man was just regaining his senses when a spinning kick, which according to the dice was 11+4 = 15, rumbled his head and managed to repeat the damage. The old man unable to endure this pain suffered a stroke that ended his vital functions.

+12.5 Exp reminded the system to the players.

There was still that solitary and, until then, blessed by the sailor mast that prayed to his god so that his last wills were carried out in his homeland. The Elf wanting to kill sighed at the duty to devote his turn to reloading his shotgun, thought in an instant to hit him with the handle, which discarded right away to recognize that the operation of his weapon was more valuable than the Kill. Today.

Eager to shed the blood the girl took her time to impale the man in the wood getting an accurate 12 as a total in the attack and wounding the Sailor. She celebrated such a movement by taking out her weapon to shake her elegantly. The sailor drowned by blood and tears of pain performed his final action —because he understood that he would not survive— and courageously spat into the girl's face.

"All of you ... will rot in hell someday." he said shakily. +12.5 Exp.

After the fight they met ignoring that in a miraculous 20 natural the Sailor on the pole was the one forgotten by them.

"Well, who the hell is who?" said the Mouse "I am Leee, a duel monk who decided to call himself Lee Stun because of laziness"

"My name is Satoru, the sorcerer who has magical eyes for when he does not want to kill people." The swordsman recognized as the Roooyy player by the name Otaku scoffed.

"Wauf Wof called me the barbarian," said the girl who returned to her canine form, a clue that was enough to let her know that it was Jeen.

"Well, I supra the need for a name and I must be the only existing shooter in the world." Cocky as always Kiiins commented.

The four of them saw the Orc waiting for him to say something, one of his usual jokes about chickens or beings that do not communicate with humans.

“Eu não entendo o que vocês falam” He played and the group's laughter exploded and between applause and cheers they admitted that he did it again. Chicken fulfilled the bet by playing a character who did not understand the language of his teammates.

A little more calmly exchanged glances and came to an important conclusion.

"Does anyone know how to navigate?" they said almost in unison.

———————————————————————————————————

Hey what's up?!

Here is the first chapter in which I took this mechanics that will be characteristic of the work, I doubted if they would win for the two consecutive 1s. Each chapter is and will be an experience in which I hope not all die and the work ended abruptly. But what do I know? We have nothing left but to continue writing, in my case, and reading; in yours.

In the next section I will publish the statistics of the characters of the team thoroughly, because you need to understand or have an idea of the numbers that I use here. Would you support this team? Discuss and enjoy that lack of sympathy for the NPC.

If you liked the story please follow me on Facebook to know in more detail the date of publication of the next chapter and, if possible, support and give me on my Niadd and Patreon pages looking for VersionXV.

Thank you.

What do you think of this team?
  • They´re monsters! Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I like them Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don´t care Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Actually, maybe I´m like they... but just a little, I can be better Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I will answer after read more about them Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 3
0