Chapter 2: All Have Blackened?! (2)
1.1k 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Shoot, I was busy talking with the system that I have completely forgotten I was staring at the male lead for who knows how long!' It would not be surprising that Aster approached Keira since the most powerful person on this continent could feel someone blatantly peering at them in the distance with ease.

Aster was standing in front of Keira with an amiable smile. His golden hair could not lose its brightness despite being covered by a hood. The same can be said for his well-proportioned body. Although his cape and light armor were covering his body, his well-defined body and features were still evident. Aster looked down at Keira's petite body with a hidden glint in his brilliant golden eyes.

Keira caught her breath right in her throat as Aster's face was right in front of her. She had forgotten how handsome and dazzling this guy is. It was simply a beauty to behold! It was like the Sun God himself descended and praised us with his magnificent look. Keira almost instinctively covers her eyes with the sparkling beauty in front of her.

"Fuck, my eyes almost got blind. I forgot how dazzling this male lead is." Keira quietly muttered to herself.

Keira instantly switched attitudes and cowered like she was afraid of the man who suddenly approached her and replied while stuttering.

"M-my good sir, w-who might you be?" The male lead seems to be taken aback by the soft angelic voice that came out from this small girl in front of him.

Aster felt someone was watching him for a long time and decided to confront this person but before he could ask his hidden guards to brush her off, he noticed a very familiar aura that he longed for. He directly went toward this person without any second thought.

Aster continued to stare at Keira's face, not saying any word. Keira couldn't be bothered by the male lead here, for she has to go to Berrick Valley asap, but still questioned him so as to not appear suspicious.

"S-sir?"

Aster stared at the ragged girl, inspecting her from top to bottom. His eyebrows furrowed,

'This girl has a very similar light aura as to 'her'. No, it's exactly like hers but how could that be? She had died for exactly 5 years already as of today.'

"Ah, sorry. I must have mistaken you for someone who I dearly missed."

Keira's eyes fazed for a brief moment before returning back to normal. She tried to remain in character.

"I-is that so? Then, if you're done examining my face, could you excuse me." Keira said while looking down, not daring to take a glimpse of the male lead's eyes.

Wanting to escape this uncomfortable situation, Keira tried to turn around and walk away. Before she could, her arm was grabbed by Aster. Keira looked back and saw the desperate expression plastered on Aster's face.

She was briefly stunned and Aster also realized what he had done and proceeded to apologize.

"I'm terribly sorry, I don't know what has gotten into me." Aster said with a gentle smile on his face.

"It's quite alright." Keira replied, as she quickly took her hand off Aster's grasp.

Keira then sprinted away, not caring about the male lead anymore. She was scared that if she would stay any longer, she would be found out by Aster regarding her true identity.

Aster looked at Keira's small back as she ran away. His smile was gone like it was never there in the first place. His expression was blank, derived from emotions and his eyes were not shining anymore. Instead, it was filled with looming darkness.

With a single raise of his finger, a person kneeling appeared in front of Aster.

"Follow her." With a single command from its master, the shadow guard swiftly moves back to the shadows and follows its target.

...

When Keira was a good distance away from Aster, she finally let out a sigh of relief. She could somehow not bear the gazeful eyes of the male lead. She felt like she was stripped naked in front of the male lead, with all her thoughts and emotions on display.

How could the male lead mistaken her for her past self immediately anyways? Keira and her past self look nothing alike and they never even talked. Does it even have to be mentioned that Keira was covered in dirt and was wearing tattered clothing, yet somehow he still managed to find the similarities between Keira's past identity? Truly worthy of being called the male lead.

Speaking of herself being covered in dirt. Keira just realized how dirty and smelly she was. She frowned at the 'smelly' fragrance her body was emitting and wanted to take a bath immediately.

Keira asked the system if there was any spring nearby she could bathe in.

System 999: [Host, there seems to be a spring just outside the city in the nearby woods.]

"Are there any people in the spring right now?"

System 999: [Nope!]

"Great! Time to finally take a bath."

Keira merrily walks in the direction System 999 is guiding her.

After walking for an hour and a half, Keira finally reached her destination. The sky had already darkened for it was afternoon when she had encountered the male lead.

She was greeted by the clear waters of the spring that reflected the moon that had just risen. Only the sound of crickets and the hushed gentle flow of the spring can be heard in the quiet woods.

Keira quickly surveyed her surroundings making sure no one was watching before she dipped her toes in. Feeling the cold yet refreshing water, she quickly removed her dirty clothes and slowly walked to the deeper parts of the cool waters.

Having her body slowly adjust to the water's temperature, Keira dipped her whole head underwater and sprang out graciously. Her long gorgeous black hair was sticking to her neck and smooth delicate back.

'Now that I think about it, I still haven't looked at this body's appearance.' So Keira peered at the reflection of herself on the water and was astonished by the sight.

'Oh my God, I am freaking gorgeous!'

With the dirt washed away by the waters, it revealed a very cute yet appealing face with soft tender-like features. Her current body could still match the statue in the middle of the plaza. Although it displays different temperaments, it can still be said that it's on par.

Her long black hair shines as it gently touches the moonlight. Her clear blue eyes clearly reflected the waters. Her pale yet soft cheeks give her that natural glow. Pink plump lips that looked so kissable were palpable. Her thin and weak body gave off the vibe of something that is ought to be protected.

Keira pushed the locks of hair falling on her front, towards the back of her ear to see a clearer view of her gorgeous appearance. Although her body in each world is relatively beautiful, there is still that one problem that always remains and even in her current body, that problem is still evident.

Her chest was still small!

Keira clasped her chest and cried silently, she could not break away from the curse in her original world. Even after traveling to how many worlds, her chest remains the same. You could just barely grasp it in one hand.

Keira felt devastated again by the curse but she still tried to comfort herself while crying,

'At the very least I'm still beautiful'

System 999 could not tell what was wrong with her Host. It was used to the sight of its Host fumbling her chest and crying saying to herself 'it's still small'. System 999 tried asking its Host before what was wrong but its Host would always reply that this system could not understand the pride that a woman contains when her chest is large. So System 999 just leaves its Host alone and only comforts her after she is done crying.

15