Chapter 46: House Arrest (1)
272 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I couldn’t believe that fucking male lead!”

Keira roared and cursed in the living room unaware that Ezekiel was watching all the hair pulling that Keira was doing.

Now, System 999 is convinced that it should never inform the Host about the cameras unless it was necessary to do so, or else she would get beaten up by its Host for telling her so late. If Keira were to read System 999’s thoughts, she would certainly exclaim, ‘how is my pride not important?!’

Keira was angry because now she has to spend experience points to escape the villa that Ezekiel made specifically for her. She was planning on becoming frugal since she spent almost 25% of her system points in just the first world alone. If she were to continue at this rate, she wouldn’t even last to the 5th world.

However, she didn’t need to do anything as of the moment, since the Master would not come until weeks later. But after what happened in the morning, set alarms on her head and on her chastity. Albeit, if it did come to that stage, she could just use the system store to knock the male lead and make him think that they had done the deed together like what she had done in this world before.

Before, in order for Keira to complete her system tasks, there would also come a point that physical entanglement cannot be prevented, hence, the system would offer services for their hosts to retain their ‘purity’. It would cost system points but it was better than having to mess in the sheets with different guys.

Keira tried once more to open the windows that were able to freely open yesterday. As expected, not a single inch of glass panes move. Could they still even be called glass panes? They were twice as strong as regular steel!

One conclusion came—she can’t go outside.

Keira could do nothing but give up. She decided that if she couldn’t leave, then she won’t leave until the Master arrives. It would be harder to escape and remain in hiding under Ezekiel’s watchful gaze and would be expensive too. It could be better to lower Ezekiel’s guard and find the right opportunity when the time is right.

With nothing left to do but waste the day away, Keira picked up a book from the bookshelf. She decided to waste her time by reading, and before she knew it, it was already getting dark outside.

When Ezekiel arrived, he saw the scene of Keira quietly reading a book against the setting sun. The golden color of the setting sun gave a warm hue to her pale skin. Her hair was tied into a low bun. Her small figure leaning on the big comfy chair with both of her legged prompted up the chair. She looked extremely cozy and engrossed in whatever she was reading.

Ezekiel could not let himself disturb such a peaceful scene, so he just stood quietly, leaning on the wall with his arms crossed with a small heartfelt smile.

When it finally went dark, Keira put down the book she was holding and gave her stiff body a big stretch. Keira looked at the doorway while still stretching, to find the male lead leaning on the wall with a stupid smile on his face like he was content with what he was observing. She stopped in her tracks, arms still raised above her head.

She lowered her hands and asked, “When did you arrive?”

Ezekiel chuckled, “Not long, I just arrived actually before you put down your book.”

Keira squinted at Ezekiel in suspicion to see if he was lying, but it was really hard to read Ezekiel’s thoughts through his face so Keira could only give up.

After that incident, Ezekiel prepared dinner as usual and they both peacefully ate their dinner. Bedtime was still the same as yesterday but this time, Keira dried her hair in the bathroom before coming out. Ezekiel only shrug at this behavior and proceeded to take a bath himself.

Sleeping was the same. Ezekiel still gave Keira ‘goodnight kisses’ without her knowing. The morning was also similar with Keira being awoken under Ezekiel’s embrace, but she learned to not provoke the ‘little thing’ under the sheets so she has been extremely careful in moving about on the bed in the morning.

It seemed like Ezekiel was busy in the company as he also left today and not worked at home. This didn’t bother Keira at all, in fact, it was great news as she could spend the whole day just playing and slugging around without an uncomfortable presence around, watching her every move like an eagle spying on its prey.

The days passed by leisurely. Keira still couldn’t leave the house but it wasn’t as bad as she had thought it was. She had a lot of things she could do at home. She could choose to play until her eyes hurt. She could choose to read and be stuck in a fantasy world—not like she wasn’t stuck in one. She could also just binge-watch some movies in the home theater.

Today, Keira decided to pass the time by watching movies. Thinking that it has been a long time since she had talked to her system, she decided to inquire about the Master. So while watching a movie, Keira and her System 999 were talking.

Keira: [My beautiful Elly!]

System 999: [Yes Host? (≧∇≦)/ ]

Keira: [Where is the Master now?]

System 999: [If my calculations are correct, the Master should not arrive until next week.]

Keira: [Good, we have time to spare.]

System 999: [What do you mean time to spare Host, aren’t you just lazing around in the male lead’s home?]

Keira: [I was busy mentally preparing myself.]

System 999: [Yes Host… I truly believe you. (*^▽^*) ]

Keira was about to continue on watching the movie but then remembered something…

Keira: [Elly, what is that bastard Rick have been up to?]

System 999: [As you previously instructed Host, I kept an eye out for Rick and he became a pitiful man.]

Keira: [Don’t ever feel pity for those types of sick fuckers Elly. Don’t forget what he had done to the previous owner’s body that drove her to take her own life.]

System 999: [Ah yes! Σ(°□°)]

Keira: [Glad you understand it. Now, spill the tea.]

System 999: [His reputation went rock bottom and all the previous deeds that he committed came to light after the other victims spoke up. Hence, he was cruelly removed from his job.]

Keira: [Didn’t expect the others to also speak up, but it is a good thing that they found some courage to do so.]

Keira nodded her head in approval.

System 999: [The suffering didn’t end there Host, because the moment he left the company building, he managed to bump into some thugs that beat him to a pulp that it was hard to distinguish his face. They manage to break his nose and a rib from him. They even robbed him. They took his car keys and stole his luxury car. When the thugs finally left, he was left there bitterly crying and calling out to his mommy. Then that’s all I was manage to observe Host as my limit had been reached.]

Keira: [You did well.]

System 999: [ \(≧∇≦)/ ]

Keira: [Hehehe… serves him right.]

System 999: [Yes Host! Serves him right!]

Keira: [Aigoo, my cute Elly imitating its lovely Host.]

System 999: [ (・∀・) ]

Keira proceeded to happily watch the movie after knowing karma did its job timely and properly.

What System 999 didn’t see afterward was that Rick not only met some thugs on the street but also another person.

5