Chapter 47: House Arrest (2)
254 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rick was beaten up by some thugs that he coincidentally bump into. He cursed his bad luck but could do nothing about it now. His life had already turned into shambles. He lost his high-paying job, his reputation was beyond saving. It would be hard to find a good job after the whole ordeal. One of his victims would even be suing him. They even claimed that they had evidence.

Rick gritted his teeth in anger. ‘Just who the hell leaked those photos! If I manage to catch that person, I would fucking boil that person alive.’

Rick couldn’t even call the hospital as his phone was also stolen, so he could only get up from the stone cold alley floor with great difficulty. As he was struggling to get up, footsteps approached him.

The clacked of high heels resounded in the now quiet alleyway. The shoes stop in front of him. Rick looked up and saw a woman whom he couldn’t identify, but he could see she was of status.

Stella looked down with clear disgust in his eyes but quickly masked it with something that a seductress wear.

“W—who are you?” Rick carefully questioned.

Stella displayed a captivating smile, “I’m here to help you exact revenge on who did this to you.”

“What do you mean?” Rick’s eyes widened.

“It’s exactly as I said, I will help you get back on those who caused you to this… pitiful state”

“You mean… You know who caused this?”

Stella covered her mouth and snickered, “Of course, if not, why would I even approach you?”

Rick abruptly got up, even forgetting the pain in his body as his vision turns red from anger and resentment.

“Who is it?!”

Stella leaned back and put on an exaggerated surprise face, “Oh my, don’t be so riled up, we haven’t even done anything to them yet.”

“Tell me, Who is it?!”

Rick tried grabbing Stella’s shoulder but was stopped by a man that had been standing behind her. The man had a handsome face and was even a proper suit. He didn’t look like a bodyguard so Rick assumes that they must have an intimate relationship based on how close they were standing next to each other.

“Does the name ‘Yei’ ring any bells?”

Rick’s eyes grew wide and clenches his teeth, “That bitch?! So that’s why she hasn’t been responding to any of my calls and isn’t going to the company.”

Stella only showed a smile to answer Rick’s question.

“Hah! So what should I do? I know you didn’t come here just to tell me that.”

“Ho… You could still think despite being badly injured and consumed by anger. I can’t help but be amazed by your abilities Mr. Rick, it’s too bad that you lost your position with that smart brain of yours.”

“You trying to do something here?!” Rick’s eyes glowed threateningly.

Stella showed a polite smile while saying, “Not at all, I just thought it’s such a shame that while you are suffering here, the culprit could live that turned your life into living hell is spending her days leisurely.”

Stella cupped her hand into her cheeks and let out a sigh, “Why are people making a big deal about this when doing those deeds is normal in the high society, don’t you think so Mr. Rick?”

“Ha… Haha… That’s right. That ungrateful bitch should be thankful I took notice of her.”

Rick mumbled under his breath, “If the pictures I took of her were still here, I could have easily manipulated the situation.”

Rick looked directly into Stella’s eyes again and asked, “So tell me already, what should I do to drag that bitch to hell with me?”

Stella's eyes formed into crescent moons and a wide grin appeared on her face.

“Don’t worry, the plan would be executed next week. So please recover as best as you can within this week Mr. Rick. I will inform you of the details later this week.”

Stella couldn’t wait till next week comes.

A week quietly passed by. Keira was lounging on the couch when she heard System 999 reporting that the Master would be arriving tomorrow morning. The corner of Keira’s lips rose. She stretched her arms up, took a deep breath, let out a big exhale.

“Elly, block all camera’s in the surrounding area.”

System 999: [Are we finally going to stop lazing around Host?]

Keira let out a merry laugh, “Yeah, it’s time to leave this nest.”

It was finally time…

When Ezekiel opened the front door to the villa, his eyes immediately darkened. There were no signs of Keira anywhere in the living room where she would usually laze around just before he went home.

Ezekiel checked the other rooms but still no silhouette of the person he adore.

“Ha…Hahahahaha!”

Ezekiel covered his eyes with his hand but the gaze under his fingers would leave anyone greatly frightened for their lives.

“Don’t let me catch you again Keira. I would make sure you regret leaving me once again.”

“Ha…. Haaa…”

Keira was panting as she ran through the woods. She didn’t have anything used to hide her appearance as it would cost a ridiculous amount of experience points because this world doesn’t contain any magic or anything remotely similar. So she could only ask her system to disable the cameras and alarm her if there were anyone nearby.

“Huff… I feel like a secret agent trying to escape all these cameras and guards stationed.”

System 999: [Careful Host, there is a guard near your left.]

Keira quickly crouched down.

‘Heh, didn’t think it would be this easy to escape with the system’s help.’

Keira dashed through the woods without getting caught by any guards along the way with System 999’s help. But she knew this service cost her, so she could only grit her teeth now and not look at her system balance to avoid a mental breakdown.

‘Now I just need to find you Master—my ticket way out.’

Finally, Keira is back in action. Hoho, wonder if she manages to successfully escape the male lead this time around. _(:зゝ∠)_

5